Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1329156 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #4950 on: October 01, 2015, 05:56:20 pm »

Before the end, half of the empires in the galaxy surrendered to Earth, without me being at war with any of them. Not once did I ever go to war, not one single human being was ever killed on some foreign world by some alien horror. In the end, all the races in the galaxy were so dependent on human entertainment, human fashion, human ideas, that they all simply sat up and said "you win".

They couldn't stand up to say that. They were too fat. They were dependent on human restaurants, too. AMERICA EARTH!! Fuck yeah!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4951 on: October 01, 2015, 06:01:05 pm »

My modded game was a hit, and the SK won.

Mafia
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4952 on: October 01, 2015, 06:37:33 pm »

Not really that much ownage, but it was the first time it happened.

Someone attacked my FOB, my base development platform (3/4) and got spied pretty much immediately, it seems.

I rock in with my AMR sniper rifle, and double tap them up close for the win and potential for retaliation.

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4953 on: October 03, 2015, 09:13:40 am »

Killed a ton of unique creatures and bosses with an point-blank Charged Bolts(which i do by jumping over the creature). Charged Bolts OP plz nerf
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:16:37 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: October 03, 2015, 09:52:43 pm »

I beat a classic Resident Evil game for the first time!

... Well, I've beaten one-quarter of a classic RE game, considering Leon A/B and Claire A/B. But I beat a boss and saw a credits sequence, so that's enough for me.

Resident Evil 2. I wish they'd kept the A/B scenario setup for future games.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4955 on: October 04, 2015, 03:32:29 am »

Spoiler: Large Image (click to show/hide)
A whopping 204 monsters at once, thanks to two monster zoos spawning next to each other and the door between them not counting them as separate. I had to go all out; firing tons of crossbow bolts (including TWO Bolts of Mass Destruction), eating plenty of food, drinking at least two cups of grog, consuming a few potions, and burning two wands. Thankfully my roguish dual-shield-wielding kickboxing warlock was up to the challenge.

Dungeons of Dredmor
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: October 04, 2015, 02:51:55 pm »

NOICE
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: October 04, 2015, 03:01:14 pm »

I built a tele next to the cliff on upward first, but accidentally left it facing the wrong way. Some time later, a spy saps it at spawn. When I remove the sapper, he comes through, cloaked, and walks right off the cliff.

Tf2

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: October 05, 2015, 01:28:27 am »

I beat a roguelike unspoiled.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: October 05, 2015, 10:10:33 am »

We dropped into the depths of the Hive World Meridian, to kill a Tyranid Lichtor. Waiting for us was not only the Lichtor, but numerous support structures. First order of business was to secure an Imperial Shrine, located unfortunately far away from the rest of the action. Didn't stop the 'nids from putting up a hella defense of the Shrine.

Next, I hit one of their support bases, carrying a full-on hive and several synapse nodes. Lost several Marines to Spore Mines. Took several minutes of sustained fire to take out the hive. The Lichtor rushes my force immediately after that, along with more, lesser, Tyranids. The Lichtor takes out most of my force, the other take out most of the rest, but it dies. I regroup and reinforce, then press on to the other bases. I lose more Marines to Spore Mines.

No more hives, although one base had two of those things that spawn Spore Mines. Tarkus shoved a grenade down one. That worked. Another grenade one-shotted a Hive node(which shoots Spore Mines).

I think I lost more Marines on this battle than all previous battles combined. My Force Commander was knocked out at least three times. What the hell are we, the Imperial Guard?

Even so, I won, and collected a Prime Tyranid Gene sample, and reduced the Tyranid infestation on Meridian.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4960 on: October 05, 2015, 10:16:39 pm »

Tried a game with Spectre against easy bots. Never played Spectre before. Was running a build around ganking (flanking, assassinating, or finishing off weak enemy heroes) and racked up 12 kills versus 2 deaths. And I was 3+ levels ahead of my allies in exp due to all the hero kills.

I quite like her. Fun game, was fun to roam around ganking unaware enemy heroes.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4961 on: October 05, 2015, 10:45:34 pm »

I recently started playing Tribes: Ascend again after taking a break for a few years. Yesterday, I joined a rank 1-10 server (I'm rank 8 currently because I forgot my old account info) and started playing as infiltrator. I went back and forth across the map, returning my flag, dueling other players, and occasionally lurking in the generator room. Fairly quickly, I was reminded why I don't like newbie servers: no one could successfully kill me. I got The Slayer (15 or 20 kills without dying; I can't remember which one) and the "15 kills with a spinfusor" award and wasn't really opposed by anyone. I did eventually die, but I think I'm bored of newbie servers now.

tl;dr new players don't know how to deal with cloak + stealth spinfusor shots at weak players + sticky grenades.

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: October 06, 2015, 06:00:46 am »

The Torians had two Ascension Crystals held for a rather long time. Seeing as no one else would do anything about it(the one race who went to war with the Torians was stomped and surrendered in less than five turns), I took up this challenge. Even though their military is rated nearly twice as better as mine, I have a far greater industrial capacity, and a lucky economic boom event is giving me over 1000bc/turn income.

Their Ascension stations were quickly blown up, two colonies have been taken(2000 vs 8000 defenders each), and several of their fleets have been taken out, with limited loss on my part.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: October 06, 2015, 07:32:54 am »

After countless days studying dwemerie ruins in skyrim I have come acrossed a most interesting discovery. The dwemer had gold and silver jewlry instead of dwemerie metal alloy like every other luxory found in a dwemer ruin, however with more study I have found the answer to why the dwemer possessed Gold and silvor adornments. I walked into an old dwemer dinning hall and found gold ore on their plates, from this I hypothosise that the dwemer were able to EAT gold! I have documented my findings and sent them to the imperial city so that others will be able to learn from this discovery!.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4964 on: October 06, 2015, 08:39:37 am »

After countless days studying dwemerie ruins in skyrim I have come acrossed a most interesting discovery. The dwemer had gold and silver jewlry instead of dwemerie metal alloy like every other luxory found in a dwemer ruin, however with more study I have found the answer to why the dwemer possessed Gold and silvor adornments. I walked into an old dwemer dinning hall and found gold ore on their plates, from this I hypothosise that the dwemer were able to EAT gold! I have documented my findings and sent them to the imperial city so that others will be able to learn from this discovery!.
Such a decadent civilization.

Someone should do something about that.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 711