Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1329154 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #4935 on: September 29, 2015, 07:04:28 am »

Toribash!

Violence perfected!
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

blazing glory

« Reply #4936 on: September 29, 2015, 07:39:31 am »

Toribash!

Violence perfected!
Where squishing your rear end together actually does something!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: September 29, 2015, 07:52:19 am »

Say is it just me, or are kicks buffed in twinswords?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: September 29, 2015, 09:13:43 am »

I enjoy ballet judo. Haven't played in a while, though.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: September 29, 2015, 10:41:46 am »

Joust is one of my favorites for the sheer fun factor. Aikido is too vulnerable to noobclaps since the ring is so small. Judo and twinsword are my absolute favorites, though.

I got to the final boss in King of Fighters 99, which is more success than I've ever really had in a fighting game. This is the first fighting game I've ever played that doesn't feel like it's impossible because I don't know the special moves. In Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter, you're basically doomed unless you at least know one character's ranged attack.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: September 29, 2015, 10:47:21 am »

KoF uses a Street Fighter control set. Quarter circle (sweep from down to forward or down to back) and Z (Forward, down, down-forward) are your friends. Don't forget that in King of Fighters you can dash by double-tapping forward or back.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: September 29, 2015, 10:49:22 am »

Jousting is pretty hilarious, yeah.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: September 29, 2015, 01:25:27 pm »

I'm mainly an Aikido, Joust, and Katana player. I used to play Judo and Taekyyon too... Wushu is fun, but i've forgotten all my openers. I last owned, by owning a number of people on Aikido recently.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: September 29, 2015, 03:11:16 pm »

So I came out of my retirement, went on a Boxing server and jumpkicked someone so hard he exploded. I was promptly yelled at by everyone for kicking in boxing. I guess I still got it?

Toribash

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: September 29, 2015, 04:12:12 pm »

Found a little exploit in Chapter 5 where if Gatrie's defences are high enough putting him into a certain position with another unit causes the AI to fruitlessly go after him, unable to even go after anybody else.

Chapter = trivialized.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: September 30, 2015, 06:09:23 am »

So I came out of my retirement, went on a Boxing server and jumpkicked someone so hard he exploded. I was promptly yelled at by everyone for kicking in boxing. I guess I still got it?

Toribash
That reminds me of when my hand got stuck in someone's face Realtorboxing mod. I don't remember if i successfully hold their hand in the face or he's dumb enough to hold my hand in his face, or both. I-200000'ish, Him-100000ish

Toribash.

I'm Twinswords and Box-Mushu player.
Say is it just me, or are kicks buffed in twinswords?
Kicks instagib because hands instagib, that's what i think.

In another movenews: bladerunnr has packet blocker which will hold the turn for a very long time, if not forever. This also causes him to become stuck in the server.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:18:21 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: September 30, 2015, 06:47:01 pm »

Won a hydraulics contest with some Mexicans - that thing with the stupid jumping/bouncing cars. While I should of wagered a hell of a lot more than I did(the mission requires winning regardless of wager), I still won $300. Then, as the Mexicans were leaving, I killed one, and picked up about a lot more off his corpse.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: September 30, 2015, 11:37:55 pm »

PTW. I don't have a suitably recent story right now, but I'll post something later.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: September 30, 2015, 11:40:12 pm »

THE SISTERS OF PRATTLE GOT REKT BY THE BAAANEBLAAAAAAADE!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 06:45:38 pm by KingofstarrySkies »
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: October 01, 2015, 03:57:44 pm »

Bloodbowl 2 My first online match with this team of lizards.  The other team is chaos.  For some reason my opponent has 0 rerolls.

Turn 1, his minotaur attacks one of my lizards trying to push him off the field into the angry abusive fans.  Double skulls.  He fails and the massive minotaur lands on his ass instead.

I steal the ball after a few turns and score a touchdown.  The minotaur is ineffectual.

turn 1 of the next drive. the minotaur tries the same thing again, actually pushing one of my guys back but right before sending my guy into the crowd. my opponent rolls another set of double skulls.   Minotaur lands on his ass again.
Me: Dude Nuffle hates you.
Again I steal the ball and get another touchdown.  One of my players fowled the minotaur while he was down, knocking it out for the rest of that half.

Next half:  Minotaur is back, and this time he actually manages to push one of my team members into the crowd.  But it was overzealous. And was right on the edge of the field itself.   So next turn. one of my skinks, which are less than a fourth of the minotaur's size, and a third of it's strength, blitzes it from behind, gets a lucky roll, and pushes it into the crowd as well.   The minotaur is actually injured from the move, causing it to miss my opponent's next game.

My Opponent: I think my Minotaur is defective.
Me: You should take it back and try to swap it out, maybe it's under warranty.

Bloodbowl 2 PC
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 711