Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1329191 times)

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #4905 on: September 24, 2015, 05:34:00 am »

Discovered a new move within my "Wand of Blood" move. A guy was pissed with this move.
Spoiler: This (click to show/hide)

Toribash. Too bad i cannot photo the move in action, so i used it on Uke instead.

EDIT: Wand of blood is a failed puppet move.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 06:42:36 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: September 24, 2015, 06:42:59 am »

How did you manage to rip off your own arm?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4907 on: September 24, 2015, 07:19:04 am »

PM or post here?
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4908 on: September 24, 2015, 12:08:46 pm »

Post here?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4909 on: September 24, 2015, 08:32:20 pm »

In the Galaxy, there are five great empires. The Eteru, peaceful but powerful expansionists, the Xeregton, xenophobic miliatarists, the Gnolam, enigmatic technocrats, the T'l'k'a'n, upstarts on the galactic scene and the Omnicats. The Omnicats are the least imposing of the five. They only occupy a tiny section of the galaxy and seem content to remain within their handful of systems. While closely allied with the powerful Eteru, they themselves lack the vast ships and great fleets of the other four empires. They buy the ambivalence of their hostile neighbours with large and frequent bribes, stunting their own growth. But, unbeknownst to all, the seeming harmlessness of the Omnicats masks great danger, like claws sheathed within fluffy paws. While the other powers warred amongst themselves, the Omnicats patiently built up their technology and infrastructure in their home quadrant, slowly catching up on their more advanced brethren. They built warships to rival even the Eteru, constructed in huge orbital shipyards. At this time, the Eteru and Xeregton had united against the Gnolam and T'l'k'a'n in an epic interstellar war. The Omnicats took the side of their Eteru allies, but provided only token support in the battles against the Gnolam. Many Eteru and Xeregton ships passed through the Omnicats' territory in a neverending flow. The Omnicats tolerated them, quietly constructing a fleet to rival their rivals'. Then the Xeregton erred fatally: They established a colony in the Omnicats' territory. There was no warning. The Omnicats turned hostile, turning on all the non-Eteru ships in their home territory and blockading the handful of wormhole entrances to their territory. While the Xeregton had more ships and better defenses, they lacked offense. In contrast, the Omnicats had less and less robust ships, but they all bristled with deadly weaponry and they picked off lone ships rather then fighting a large fleet. Not a single Xeregton ship or colony survived the purge, although it lasted only a single turn. The new galactic power had made itself known in an unforgettable way.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: September 24, 2015, 09:56:42 pm »

I'll tell you the basics, not the actual move: Grab your own arm and give it enough force to rip it off.

Look at the moves if you want to know more. There is a move like what i did before, "Puppet arm".
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4911 on: September 24, 2015, 10:23:26 pm »

Look at the moves if you want to know more.
I can't tell if that OP is a sincerely huge weeb or just shitposting hard.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: September 24, 2015, 10:29:06 pm »

My money's on huge weeb young teenager.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4913 on: September 25, 2015, 10:05:15 am »

My base was raided.

During the raid, it was at night when they thought I'd be sleeping. Nope, I got on as it had already started. They had already breached the exterior stone walls and were in the midst of the inner walls. Five of them, and one was the explosives guy.

I take aim and start sniping...I do get one down and he stays down. A head shot and body shot. In the mean time, I'm getting shot at pretty badly and using a lot of bandages. It is me against a whole bunch.

Well, my friend comes on and says he is gonna help defend. So he teleports to me and starts shooting at the enemies. Well after 30 minutes of this (other guy came back also, so five again. Though I killed him a 2nd time) I noticed his shots were suspiciously bad as he was barely hitting them. But, not thinking too much on it as they had blasted their way into the inner court...I get to the window...and...boom my "friend" head shots me, laughs and goes in and starts opening all the doors. he never loots me, and somehow I get back up with 5 hp. Heal quick, sneak out the back door, loot the dead corpse.

10 C4 charges. 25 rockets, a rocket launcher and some grenades. All explosives. I sprint out of there like hell and hide.

They loot my place, and actually think I died and my corpse disappeared. So I stay around and watch. It turns out it was my "friend" and his other friend, who got other people from another server to join in the raid. My place was too hard to attack for just two people. Which actually, it could have succeeded if I didn't let a trojan horse in.

So I had a trojan horse in my base, a false friend, lost all my stuff, and my base was pretty much not worth using anymore.

However...here is where the ownage starts...

I follow the two guys back to their base. They don't even notice or hear me, staying pretty far back and in the rocks and bushes as much as possible. It turns out they have an island base way out that they have to swim to.

I still have all the explosives.

Night comes in game, I wait for them to leave their base and start exploding their doors. Not before sneaking into their open gates as they can't see me in the dark. Sadly, they had a lot of doors...so I wait at the (what I hoped) last door to their storage area. They teleport back to their base. They open the door, and complain they can't see shit and game is too dark. C4 to the face.

I take as much as possible and c4 everything else. Now they have nothing.

The next hour of game chat is them screaming at me and how I ruined their game.

My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4914 on: September 26, 2015, 02:05:24 am »

Restarted my lithuania run for reasons.  namely my family a turning up dead or ass.

This new character had great success uniting lithuania, but . . . had issues with his swimmers.  2 kids in 35 years despite 2 wives and 3 concubines.  And 2 daughters at that -ineligible to carry the kingdom because gavelkind.

then, at age 55, he began literally spitting out kids.  9 in the next 17 years until his natual death.  was a regualar heigh the stud.  When he passed, it was with 3 concubines, his 3rd wife, and a maidservant.

trading the crisis of no heir for that of too many, I was able to kill 2 siblings and get 2 duchies back.  but not before poland saw my army ranked at 1.1k.  they dowed and I got to call in my vassals, who gleefully went raiding.  after a peace i gifted polands allies, raided his primary settlement, and subjugated him.  I spent tge next 5 years inciting rebellion, ransoming high chiefs so they could rebel again, and installing generic priests as new high chiefs.  I created tge wendish empire and stand as the 6th most powerful entity in the world, behind a reformed tenghri king, byzantine, bavaria, muslim blob, and other muslim blob.

CKII

tenghri reformed before 800.  byzantine lost armenia to muzzies and they lost to tenghries.  svijord took tge baltic coast before losing it to a mass-simultaneous dowing, and hopefullydanmark takes off this game.  scottland is already heretic, and Im a war and a few temple raids away fron reformation of my faith.

pedit:
Spoiler: pic (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:17:23 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: September 26, 2015, 12:46:28 pm »

Not sure if this is worthy of being considered ownage, but I thought it was pretty awesome.

I hadn't played the game in a while, and I'd forgotten if I'd installed a mod that fixed aiming bows in 3rd person, so I went into 3rd person and took a shot at a giant that was pretty close by.

The shot goes into a slow-mo killcam and completely misses the giant, but the camera keeps tracking it. I'm wondering what the heck the game was doing making this a killcam when about 5 seconds later the arrow collides with a rabbit about 5 miles away from my location.

I didn't have an aiming fix mod installed, but I still managed to land one of the most difficult shots I'd ever taken... through pure luck.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: September 26, 2015, 10:22:19 pm »

Completed most of Operation Anchorage (the Artillery Post bulding onwards) and I only died twice. Once to a Flamer trooper at low health, and once to Jingwei.
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition
Black lives matter.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4917 on: September 27, 2015, 06:37:43 am »

Not sure if this is worthy of being considered ownage, but I thought it was pretty awesome.

I hadn't played the game in a while, and I'd forgotten if I'd installed a mod that fixed aiming bows in 3rd person, so I went into 3rd person and took a shot at a giant that was pretty close by.

The shot goes into a slow-mo killcam and completely misses the giant, but the camera keeps tracking it. I'm wondering what the heck the game was doing making this a killcam when about 5 seconds later the arrow collides with a rabbit about 5 miles away from my location.

I didn't have an aiming fix mod installed, but I still managed to land one of the most difficult shots I'd ever taken... through pure luck.

That's actually pretty funny. It's lucky the game figured that shot was epic too and needed a killcam, or you would have just found a dead rabbit and wondered who shot it. :P
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4918 on: September 27, 2015, 07:14:52 am »

I've had times where the killcam triggers for a bolt spell but then my companion walks in the way and takes the shot instead. Makes it look like the game is being a passive-aggressive dick about it.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: September 27, 2015, 01:43:01 pm »

My character has 6 copies of the necronomicon, and the gazillion culture points that come with getting 6 copies.  He's also insane now, but small price to pay for what must have been 2000 tech points.

CKII
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 711