Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1329625 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #3615 on: December 13, 2014, 02:57:37 pm »

u wot m8

Beat Jewelry Store on DEATHWISH. Stealthed, too! I'm rich, dabadibadadie.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PAYDAY addiction is the best addiction.

Next step: Death wish four stores. Or mallcrasher if you're feeling hardcore, cause it can't be stealthed :D
Four stores is easypeasy.

Mallcrasher is less so.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: December 13, 2014, 03:06:14 pm »

hah, one of my copkilling comrades finally got to level 80 yesterday and we stealthed Go Bank & Bank Heist Pro on death wish difficulty

good stuff :D

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: December 13, 2014, 10:01:00 pm »

2082 kills in Blind Survival. And I'm still the best player among all my Steam friends  8)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: December 13, 2014, 10:05:57 pm »

Been playing Pokčmon Alpha Sapphire. Don't know why, but I latched onto a Poochyena, (now a Mightyena) instead of my starter. (Torchic, now a Combusken. Still don't really care.) I named it Snowball, because it was a cute name, and the one I'd found started with Ice Fang.
Snowball is now, through grinding and Super TrainingTM, a level 21 badass. Meanwhile, I'm still in an area where most trainers have level 15s. I beat most other Pokčmon into the dirt in one or two Bites. This, plus the Intimidate skill Mightyena gets, and the fact that, most of the time, the first hit flinches them, makes me picture Snowball as a vicious killing machine.

She comes out snarling, a glint in her blood-red eyes. The other, smaller, cuter Pokčmon cowers in fear. She's on them in a heartbeat, pouncing and shaking them in her powerful jaws as one would their favorite chew-toy. A few munches, and she tosses them aside. They fall limply to the ground like wet tissue. The opposing trainer weeps at the display, and hands over all their cash. I give Snowball a pat on the muzzle and a Pokč Puff. A job well done.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: December 13, 2014, 10:51:39 pm »

Dodged Kano's cannonball attack with the teleport move, which I can now perform reliably. Also I made it all the way to the first Endurance Round without losing a single round, although I still got reckt by Cage and Sonya (the two easiest CPU opponents, IMO).

Mortal Kombat.

EDIT:

Spoiler: yesss (click to show/hide)

Pardon the "State 1 Loaded" message, it took like 20 tries to get a good screenshot (the emulator doesn't capture the text with the built-in screenshot function, for some reason).
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:36:59 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: December 15, 2014, 08:59:59 am »

I can't believe so few people ever gave up on the grindfest that is Pewter City Gym. The only wild Pokemon available are all Lv2-5, all(including my Charmander) are disadvantaged to Rock/Ground, and Metapod and Kakuna get less EXP for being evolved.

The wait was fairly worth it. Butterfree wrecked the trainer, plus Brock's Geodude. Pikachu managed to paralyze(via Static) and slightly debuff Onyx. If I had grinded a bit more, Charmander could have destroyed Brock with Metal Claw.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: December 15, 2014, 11:10:57 am »

I had a piloted roboshreader (4 damage) a spellbreaker (4 damage) and a ship cannon (2 damage) staring down the face of a hunter who was at 12 hp. He uses Cobra shot my roboshreader, and what pops out of it but a one-eyed cheat! Who also has four attack AND as a pirate sets off the ship cannon, bopping the hunter in the face for 2, bringing him down to ten and giving me lethal on my next turn.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: December 15, 2014, 12:18:16 pm »

I can't believe so few people ever gave up on the grindfest that is Pewter City Gym. The only wild Pokemon available are all Lv2-5, all(including my Charmander) are disadvantaged to Rock/Ground, and Metapod and Kakuna get less EXP for being evolved.
Mankey.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: December 15, 2014, 01:42:56 pm »

Mankey.

*facepalm* I ignored the area between Victory Road and Viridian City, didn't I?

I don't really care for Mankeey much anyway.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: December 15, 2014, 03:28:29 pm »

Defeated the Bulbin.. Bulbo... Boblin...
the blue-boar-riding goblin thing you joust with in two hits*, perfectly.
*spin attacks
Black lives matter.

Wysthric

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm actually Korbac! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: December 15, 2014, 03:50:42 pm »

Mankey.

*facepalm* I ignored the area between Victory Road and Viridian City, didn't I?

I don't really care for Mankeey much anyway.

Your not wrong. That area is a pain in the ass. A lot of the original games have grindy PITA areas. Luckily, the VS Seeker alleviates a lot of that.
I'm Korbac. Not sure what happened to that account.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: December 15, 2014, 09:13:13 pm »

Defeated the Bulbin.. Bulbo... Boblin...
The Bilbo Baggins?

the blue-boar-riding goblin thing you joust with in two hits*, perfectly.
Oh, not the Bilbo Baggins.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: December 16, 2014, 12:23:09 am »

Survived two separate dungeons with my acid-vomiting sword priest.

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #3628 on: December 16, 2014, 12:29:32 am »

Been playing Pokčmon Alpha Sapphire. Don't know why, but I latched onto a Poochyena, (now a Mightyena) instead of my starter. (Torchic, now a Combusken. Still don't really care.) I named it Snowball, because it was a cute name, and the one I'd found started with Ice Fang.
Snowball is now, through grinding and Super TrainingTM, a level 21 badass. Meanwhile, I'm still in an area where most trainers have level 15s. I beat most other Pokčmon into the dirt in one or two Bites. This, plus the Intimidate skill Mightyena gets, and the fact that, most of the time, the first hit flinches them, makes me picture Snowball as a vicious killing machine.

She comes out snarling, a glint in her blood-red eyes. The other, smaller, cuter Pokčmon cowers in fear. She's on them in a heartbeat, pouncing and shaking them in her powerful jaws as one would their favorite chew-toy. A few munches, and she tosses them aside. They fall limply to the ground like wet tissue. The opposing trainer weeps at the display, and hands over all their cash. I give Snowball a pat on the muzzle and a Pokč Puff. A job well done.

I played the original Pokémon Emerald on my Gameboy Advance SP today.
I've got a shiny Poochyena, not to brag or anything.
I'm just so scared that they damaged my innocence by remaking it. (Pokémon Emerald is in my top five list of favorite video games ever and I am so scared that the third generation re-release is going to ruin my childhood memories if I play it.)
How is Alpha Sapphire?
Regards,
Dampe

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: December 16, 2014, 04:17:50 am »

Mankey.

Butterfree gets Absorb, I think.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 711