Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1329729 times)

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #2340 on: March 28, 2014, 07:34:36 pm »

Decided to play as a game in my 59-16.
I'm dropped in Tundra. I immediately go and scout out a comet and enemy artillery the comet gets a massive artillery shell eating most of its health same thing goes to the low tier russian SPG (it got oneshot).
I have to run from a medium tank and go west while being lucky and avoiding fire from several mediums and a TD. One light confronts me but the chinese autoloader takes care of him.
After climbing the hill i find an unsuspecting TD i unload the 5 autoloader shell into netting me another kill. shortly after i find the enemy artillery again soi hugged and killed one SPG only to get killed by another. In the end i did 900 damage and 1500 support damage (detracking/scouting).

Here's the replay for those interested
http://wotreplays.com/site/726394#self
Also it's obviously World of Tanks.

"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #2341 on: March 28, 2014, 10:23:34 pm »

Found 2048 multiplayer, played like twenty or more matches.
I have yet to lose one.

I guess that count as ownage, yes?
Wat
Also: What?
The meteors are confused.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: March 28, 2014, 10:30:19 pm »

I killed Diablo.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: March 28, 2014, 11:28:01 pm »

Found 2048 multiplayer, played like twenty or more matches.
I have yet to lose one.

I guess that count as ownage, yes?
Wat
Also: What?
The meteors are confused.
Google search found one:
Link

Edit: It's 2048, but with a timelimit; the time limit being either the displayed one or when your opponent screws up too badly.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 11:32:24 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: March 29, 2014, 06:45:02 am »

I just backstabbed my oldest allies, the Flitt. They were a polity of traders and such that ruled a mere 5 star systems when I first popped onto the galactic stage. Seeing opportunity in the Xanalok's (my species) natural proclivity for war, they allied with me in the hopes of crushing the local tyrant empire, which I forget the name of. I, being an opportunistic Xanalok, accepted, and after acquiring a few weapons promptly annihilated said tyrants, who had the gall to attack my planets and demand tribute when most of their colonies were mere outposts on planets with no atmosphere. In the space they left behind, the Flitt grew, and at the demand of my home planet so did I. They set up an empire that spanned 15 systems, a big achievement for us at the time, and I expanded to about 10 or so. While they sold their wares to me through the trading route we had set up, I set about setting myself up as the new tyrant race in this sector, also making alliance with a particularly vicious race of religious fanatics called the Gnosh. I, unlike the Gnosh and Flitt, wanted perfect worlds, not the barren rocks they were content with, so where they expanded their domains, I did quests for them until I'd unlocked all the terraforming tools I needed to get all my planets to perfection. Then I set about improving all my colonies to max, which took quite a lot of money and time. By the end of it the Gnosh had colonized over 30 systems and seemed to be at war with the Flitt - and winning, from all the assaults they kept on sending at the Flitt homeworld. I didn't bother myself with that, however, and busied myself with crushing the little 5-system empires I found growing up in my territory, annexing their systems for myself. Then I perfected those planets. By the time that was done, the Gnosh had somehow taken over the Flitt home system, leaving them with little more than a collection of asteroids. I headed over to their systems in disgust, announced the breaking of our alliance, and conquered all their planets in less than 10 minutes.
Now I might turn my eyes to the Gnosh, who knows.

Spore
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: March 29, 2014, 07:01:02 am »

The Space section of Spore would be a neat basis for a more complicated game. Do they still have the servers up for creation exchanging?

Recent ownage? Hmm... I'm still able to pull off well-led shots using the flare gun in Team Fortress 2. I love hitting people with critical flares just as they pop around a corner and I've ducked back inside. Or a Scout I killed with a flare just before he could collect some health.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: March 29, 2014, 07:03:52 am »

The Space section of Spore would be a neat basis for a more complicated game. Do they still have the servers up for creation exchanging?

Recent ownage? Hmm... I'm still able to pull off well-led shots using the flare gun in Team Fortress 2. I love hitting people with critical flares just as they pop around a corner and I've ducked back inside. Or a Scout I killed with a flare just before he could collect some health.
I don't know, since my copy expired and I can't get online anymore. I'm pretty sure they do, though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: March 29, 2014, 10:51:58 am »

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: March 29, 2014, 11:13:29 am »

Impressive! Kyogre has a catch rate of 0.5%, so even if you reduced him to 1 HP and put him to sleep, a standard Pokeball only has a 4.2% chance to work. If you skipped the sleep, that drops to 2.1%.  :o

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: March 29, 2014, 11:47:59 am »

Learning how to play CK2 and EU4. That counts as a pretty big win on its own, right?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: March 29, 2014, 12:50:05 pm »

Nice! I did that on my old Sapphire. I remember I had thrown all my ultra and great balls, so all I had left were pokeballs.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: March 29, 2014, 01:02:59 pm »

I caught my Zapdos in y with a standard pokeball, though that was more me being an idiot and not stocking up on pokeballs before going after him than any kind of own.

False swiped down to 1 hp, and probably about 3 turns away from killing itself with struggle.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #2352 on: March 29, 2014, 01:16:57 pm »

hmm, emulator? I always wanted to play Pokémon, but the handheld systems are awkward for me to use.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: March 29, 2014, 01:20:26 pm »

http://www.pokemonzetaomicron.com/

One has been fan-made for PC. And doesn't appear to have had any copyright issues yet, so get it whilst it's there :P
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: March 29, 2014, 02:02:36 pm »

Killed the cyberdemon almost immediately upon entering his floor. He was 3 tiles away, so I just ran up to him, got berserk triggered from his melee attack, and whacked him with my armor piercing chainsaw until he exploded. Took about 5 hits.

Killed the archangel of death in the unholy cathedral. I was zerking the whole time and pretty much gibbed all the lesser demons with my chainsaw. Upon sawing the archangel of death to death, I got the Longinus Spear. Basically a BFG but you hit demons with it.

Then I went into Limbo and cleared the entire floor of archviles and all the demons they revived. By that point I was gibbing everything except bosses with my melee attacks while berserk because LONGINUS SPEAR. I was berserk the entire time. I gibbed all of Limbo, then got the Angelic Armor to complete my angelic set. I had a holy spear as strong as a BFG and armor that has 11/11 armor, the highest in the game, could berserk by hitting things, which I did all the time, and I ran faster than a lost soul to top it all off. I was an ultra resistant, super fast tank that whacked demons into bloody mist. I also was packing a nuclear BFG just in case I felt like blowing demons up the old fashioned way.

The spider mastermind was utterly wrecked. And now for the morgue!

Code: [Select]
He killed 672 out of 672 hellspawn. (100%)
This ass-kicking marine killed all of them!

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 711