Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1328777 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #1965 on: December 19, 2013, 07:26:13 pm »

Holy crap. I'll check that out, thanks man. Perhaps I can finally hunt with others again.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: December 21, 2013, 02:31:22 pm »

Found a spot where I could hit the final boss where absolutely none of his attacks could hit me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: December 21, 2013, 03:33:58 pm »

Blew up the cyberdemon with napalm and missiles. Haha, feels good man.

EDIT: Also just blew a mancubus into a pool of lava with my double shotgun. He promptly melted.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 03:37:20 pm by Mr Space Cat »
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: December 21, 2013, 07:34:32 pm »

Assuming CLIVAN operates much the same as IVAN, at least in regards to the Enner Beast, here are some tips which take it from "OH GOD WHY" to "Godamn Enner Beast breaking all my armor and non-flesh limbs", which while still anoying, is usually significantly less lethal.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: December 21, 2013, 11:41:44 pm »

During a UFO raid some seekers show up and go into stealth mode. After my MEC punches the face off the outsider we were dealing with, I huddle the rest of my guys in some cover to wait until the seekers become visible again. After a couple of turns on of the seekers attempts to strangle the medic. All of my overwatches trigger, only one shot lands. Next turn we manage to kill the seeker before it strangles my medic to death, so the medic starts catching his breath.

He's the only guy left with a turn after everyone else wasted bullets trying to shoot the first seeker, so I put him on overwatch in case the other seeker appears. His aim would be terrible, due to him catching his breath and the seeker's natural defense, but it's better than nothing.

So then the second seeker attempts to strangle another teammate. The medic turns around and blasts the seeker in one shot with his laser rifle, spouting a one liner "Bye bye." as he does so, chance-to-hit be damned. Mission ends. Badass vengeance.

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: December 23, 2013, 02:15:47 am »

In one turn my battleship managed to practically win the war against the Norak Continuum on it's own. The captain of the "Onii-chan my cannons are moving on their own" would be given a medal if i could give them one.

When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #1971 on: December 23, 2013, 02:23:17 am »

Won my first competitive ranked game today, even got MVP once!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: December 23, 2013, 05:15:32 am »

Malf AI in SS13.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: December 23, 2013, 12:13:34 pm »

Having completely conquered the Dhayuts, and getting sick of the Gizureans' spies, I refit my main attack fleet, and park them next to the Gizurean homeworld before declaring war. Rapid victory followed, and I promptly shoved an offer of Subjugated Dominion down the survivors' throats. This put me in control of 31% of the entire galaxy population(33% for victory. Was 26% before conquest).

I start turning my fleet to the Sluken empire(damn bugs where everywhere around me), who were also spying on me far too much. Before they even arrive, I run across a lost colony with 2 billion people on it. Game won.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: December 23, 2013, 12:45:32 pm »

Last weekend was double XP, so I spent a bit of time online playing. I earned about 700 certs and with what I had before was able to buy a new weapon. First time in the VR training room to test stuff out, and when I tried the GD-7F I was sold.

No underbarrel grenade launcher, but they nerfed that so it won't shoot straight anyway, so I probably won't use it anymore.

After buying it in the real world I join my outfit's platoon and spawn in at a biolab attack. I'm teleporting back and forth supporting the teleport room in the biolab and securing the satellite base that gives us that teleport access. During this whole thing I get nearly two dozen kills with my new gun, including several MAXes which I have never killed except a couple times with bouncing betties.

Plus, I haven't bought all the upgrades for the GD-7F so it's only gonna get better!

The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: December 23, 2013, 04:37:53 pm »

I just cheesed the training Giadrome fight so hard.
The entire thing was a given anyway, since I'm somewhat experienced at the game, and it's the first major enemy, but I cheated so bad.
I put it to sleep with the Sleeping Knives they give you, and then I set up the two large bombs next to it, and boom, insta-killed.

(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: December 23, 2013, 07:51:12 pm »

I just cheesed the training Giadrome fight so hard.
The entire thing was a given anyway, since I'm somewhat experienced at the game, and it's the first major enemy, but I cheated so bad.
I put it to sleep with the Sleeping Knives they give you, and then I set up the two large bombs next to it, and boom, insta-killed.

Sounds like you *puts on sunglasses* put him to bed and then blew him.
Up.
*Takes off sunglasses* I don't think I did this right, let me try again.
Ok ok say it again.
*Drops sunglasses* Dammit!

YEEEEAAAAAAH!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: December 23, 2013, 08:06:05 pm »

More MHFU good stuff, since I've been playing so much today.
Made a whole Kut-ku armor set for Gunner. The fire resist is insane, and I managed to end up with +30 health, Attack Up (Medium) and Fire Res +5 after throwing decorations in it.
My god, I never want to farm these stupid ears ever again.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: December 23, 2013, 08:11:35 pm »

I rolled a Lich King with Eidetic Memory and the Crow spell.  :o

Ended up getting over 7000 gold out of that character, completely clearing both the castle and the forest before my inevitable demise. Also got a couple of blueprints and two new runes. All in all, a very successful ancestor!

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: December 23, 2013, 10:16:13 pm »

Playing a CQC city fighting map in RO2 and doing terrible. Hero SL1 (ie me) keeps dying so people can't spawn on me, and having trouble getting past the first two objectives. We eventually capture them, and I die  a couple more times trying to take the other two objectives. I walk down a corridor to where my team mates are holed up. One or two of them try to walk out the door to to the objective and they get gunned down by approaching Germans.

I walk out the door, sub machine gun one German facing to my right, gun down another  two as they run through a ruined door about 3m away. I run into the objective and  hide in a corner when the German commander proceeds to poke his head up in front of me to throw a nade. I pop a silencer revolver bullet into his head. I die, respawn, and we win a few moments later. Za  Stalina comrades.
In all things you were. In nothing you become.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 711