Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1333515 times)

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2011, 07:25:00 pm »

Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode
I decapitated a minotaur in one hit and drank his blood till he game said I was too full! 8)
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2011, 02:51:36 am »

Beam sword combo up close, throw it to the side then back away firing my shields grenade launchers. Then I throw THAT aside and fire a few rounds of my rifle, then fly into the air, the hilt of my other beam sword comes flying from my hip into my hand, and holding it in reverse, I fly down, stab them through the chest (WITHOUT LOOKING), and pull it out. Both of us remain still for a second.

Then he explodes gloriously.
What is this game, for the love of God. It sounds epic. Too epic to exist actually...
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2011, 03:11:41 am »

It's SD Gundam Online, specifically using the Jegan. There are tons of awesome attacks you can perform in the game, the move I was talking about was one of the Jegan's attack combinations.

This video, while kinda low quality, has an example of a rather ordinary special (by the games standards) at 1:16 as an example.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2011, 06:42:30 am »

It's SD Gundam Online, specifically using the Jegan. There are tons of awesome attacks you can perform in the game, the move I was talking about was one of the Jegan's attack combinations.

This video, while kinda low quality, has an example of a rather ordinary special (by the games standards) at 1:16 as an example.
How much Chinese/Japanese/Korean do I have to understand in order to adequately play this game? *drool*
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2011, 07:55:38 am »

None at all actually. The Taiwan version, which me and all my friends use since it's the easiest to access, don't know a lick of Taiwanese and we can play it fine. Most of the menu buttons and mech names are in English, and the ones that aren't are self-explanatory.

There's also an english wiki if you're interested in that.

I dunno how to make an account myself, but one of my friends has both the download link for the client and knows how to make accounts.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2011, 11:20:57 am »

I blindly threw a semtex out of a window in Nuketown and got a double kill.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2011, 02:18:12 pm »

I've got a level 4 rogue. No potions left. My weapon just broke. I'm fighting four ghasts, an armored wight, and a skeleton swordsman. They've surrounded me, so everyone but the wight get a flanking bonus, and all the ghasts are behind me so they get bonus damage. I'm at 2 hit points. I've got a 15% chance to activate a wand of fireball I picked up from a chest. I try it. It works. Kills everything but the skeleton. I try again, it works, and kills the skeleton. I look around, and see a rest shrine right across the room. Playing DDO like a pro.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2011, 09:18:31 am »

RTW

H/H Set up a defense on a hill against 11 000 roman soldiers with my 2400ish...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 09:20:50 am by Stworca »
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2011, 12:58:21 pm »

Terraria:

I had 100 HP and a grand total of 4 defense, and found corruption. Having no common sense whatsoever, I kept going. Three devourers killed, several chasms platformed over, and I didn't die.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2011, 02:40:56 pm »

Victoria 2, destroyed the over 800,000 man French army with my glorious Prussian(or North German Federation) army and acquired Alsace-Lorraine, meaning I could form Germany. It felt good.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2011, 02:42:44 pm »

Sleeping terror my ass :V

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2011, 08:53:36 pm »

Snuck into their base three or four times, messing with their vehicle factory. Last time finally took it out, not to mention killing a few people each time, and they never did put any defenses at the point I came in. None at all.

And then I helped blow up their commander. With a tank.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2011, 03:11:13 am »

My piddly little Valentine rammed up under the nose of a KV. Apparently a Valentine is short enough that a KV can't get the gun down low enough to fire on it from point blank. Personally I only did around 6% damage to it, but I distracted it enough that my team mates were able to flank it and kill it. The enemy was firing on me the whole time, leaving me with less than 50 hitpoints after that little knife fight. I was careful the rest of the match and actually survived though, and we went on to win that one.

World of Tanks
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 03:18:01 am by sluissa »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2011, 10:09:39 am »

Jumped into an APC heading to the enemy base, with only three or four other guys on the team going for the tactic. We tear up their barracks and vehicle factory quickly enough, but then several enemy medium tanks show up, shred the APC, and cut down everyone else but me. I jump into a hole and hide.

Did I mention I was a squad leader at the time? Yeah, so when all the tanks left(and their commander, who ran away, returned) all the vets on the team transfer to my squad, suicide, and I squad-revive them to my position. I wall in the commander while everyone else drops sticky bombs onto it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2011, 09:14:20 pm »

I think I missed one.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 711