Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1332174 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #7305 on: March 03, 2017, 04:55:00 pm »

Modded Minecraft?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: March 03, 2017, 05:11:29 pm »

Bleh, sorry.  I actually cut the game from the top to paste it at the bottom, but got distracted.  Fixed.
For some reason I wasn't able to play my Agrarian Skies 1 game through FTB anymore, due to updates.  And 2 is only available through the "Curse" launcher, for some reason.  But it kinda acts like the FTB launcher so meh.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: March 03, 2017, 05:54:50 pm »

Sounds a bit like the old Skyblock map for vanilla. That was fun. It was also basically the only way I could run Minecraft on my old craptop because there was almost no lag :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: March 04, 2017, 08:55:10 am »

Completed Honest Hearts! I did almost all the optional stuff too, explored as much of the area as I could stand, found all the survivalist journals and accidentally got the best ending (in my opinion, they've all got grey spots).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TLDR: Interesting but flawed. Better than Dead Money, but so is teabagging a vise grip.

Fallout: New Vegas.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: March 04, 2017, 11:36:58 am »

Bleh, sorry.  I actually cut the game from the top to paste it at the bottom, but got distracted.  Fixed.
For some reason I wasn't able to play my Agrarian Skies 1 game through FTB anymore, due to updates.  And 2 is only available through the "Curse" launcher, for some reason.  But it kinda acts like the FTB launcher so meh.
Oh wow, Curse is really getting their fingers in.  Annoying.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: March 05, 2017, 09:14:52 am »

Oh wow, Curse is really getting their fingers in.  Annoying.

A sizable portion have fled to open source minecraft mod managers like MultiMC. I use it, and I can attest to it being more powerful and usable than the Curse launcher, though certainly less user-friendly.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: March 06, 2017, 12:54:23 am »

Managed to take down a Relinquished that had taken my Machine King Prototype using De-Spell, because apparently when a monster is equipped to Relinquished it is no longer a monster but a spell. My 7 Completed Overdrive plowed its 2300 attack into a 0/0 Relinquished in attack position, which was 400 more than I needed to win the duel against the Pegasus player.

adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: March 06, 2017, 01:00:06 am »

Beat Gore Magala.

At first it went to Area 5, and by god it wanted to stay there. Area 5 is also the worst possible place to have to fight GM. I got knocked off the ledge to the next area several times, which probably saved me by giving me time to chug a potion.

It eventually left, but not before going into its rage mode. Fun fact I discovered: monsters can go into their rage mode multiple times in a single hunt. I thought I had GM on the ropes, when suddenly projectile spam! That was fun and mildly horrifying. It even stopped limping once it left the rage mode for the second time, so it must have recovered one of the times I ran away to heal and sharpen my weapon.

Finally, after I forced it out of its sleeping spot, it ran back to area 5. I prepared myself for a desparate last stand with no potions or items...

I shot my glaive at it and it fell over ded. I didn't even know the Kinsect did damage. It must have only had 1hp left or something.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I can't believe there's more, that felt very final boss-like.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:22:35 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: March 06, 2017, 01:37:52 am »

Black lives matter.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: March 06, 2017, 08:49:12 am »

Blew up two Galaxies with my Archer. Admittedly, both were severely damaged, though I'm pretty sure the second one was fully healed before I started firing at it.

The best part was that immediately after this, someone else using the Archer complained that it sucked.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: March 06, 2017, 09:41:30 am »

The best part was that immediately after this, someone else using the Archer complained that it sucked.

Humans.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: March 06, 2017, 10:23:33 pm »

I beat Durlag's Tower (a mid-end game dungeon) before even entering the Nashkael Mines (the first proper dungeon in the game). My party entered at around level 2 or so; they came out at about level 7 (in a game with a level cap of around 10 or so (it varies depending on your class)).

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7317 on: March 09, 2017, 07:06:43 pm »

Managed to get finish getting gold medals in the tutorials for Engineer and Pilot, the former while everything was on fire, the latter from abusing moonshine.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: March 09, 2017, 07:25:14 pm »

Managed to get finish getting gold medals in the tutorials for Engineer and Pilot, the former while everything was on fire, the latter from abusing moonshine.

How'd you get the one for Engineering? I keep getting absolutely no medals at all...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: March 09, 2017, 08:25:11 pm »

One, don't bother fighting fires. Two, it's not just the armor you have to repair... I think. It might just go on how much damage the armor(or hull?) has at the moment the test ends.

It was pretty much just luck for me.
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 711