Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1332313 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #7155 on: January 23, 2017, 07:37:15 pm »

I cleared a hive with only one death, and Col. Mustard would have survived if I had thrown the healing grenade at my feet instead of toward the boss.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7156 on: January 24, 2017, 06:45:45 am »

If you're talking about Moira's quests, I think you end up doing them all if you keep following the quest chain.

Turns out there was a whole half a dungeon I forgot to check. Including a raider camp with tons of ammo and frag mines looted.

Also snuck into a mirelurk nest, and got credit for not killing any despite killing one in a previous visit.

And blew my leg and face off with a frag mine because that was also a quest objective.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7157 on: January 24, 2017, 06:54:22 am »

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7158 on: January 24, 2017, 03:25:26 pm »

R.I.P Giga Bowser!

Super Smash Brothers Melee
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7159 on: January 24, 2017, 03:36:41 pm »

Good sir, if you could just step into range so I might partake in the slapping of your shit, pardon the language I believe your face has an appointment with Dr. Pyrotechnic Axe.

Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7160 on: January 25, 2017, 05:47:41 am »

I've had pretty decent success running Alolan Ninetales as disruption, with Attract and Confuse Ray, plus holding a Red Card in case they do land a hit. She even managed to solo a Typhlosion she had no reason to survive against.

While I still can't get very far in the Battle Tree, at least it feels like I have a chance unless something like Houdoom or Gallade show up.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7161 on: January 25, 2017, 08:37:25 am »

Just swept a team with Butterfree over wifi, I love these guys.

adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7162 on: January 26, 2017, 08:52:18 pm »

featuring the most half assed sivir Q in existance

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7163 on: January 27, 2017, 12:43:15 am »

I sadly needed to get values for the last part from my classmates, but found during testing for my write-up that their values were highly inefficient and my own answers arrived at the solution four times more efficiently. NEATO!

Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7164 on: January 27, 2017, 06:06:03 am »

I took up the ancestral weapon of my people and used it to take down both the dark magician who was supposed to be preparing the way for a large pig demon, and the pig demon itself.

Enter the Gungeon
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7165 on: January 27, 2017, 09:01:06 pm »

Came up from the Metro system, and immediately came under a hail of bullets from around 8 Super Mutants. Immediately ducked back down, and let them come to me. Two-shot most of them with my recently-acquired and hastily-repaired Combat Shotgun. VATS was most helpful in blowing off Super Mutant heads. Managed to take down three that charged me at once, one of whom had a minigun.

The last two were far out of reach, so I ducked into the nearby museum of technology, significantly lower on health but plenty more .32 ammo since the tiny(for them) Hunting Rifle seems to be their favorite weapon.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7166 on: January 29, 2017, 02:25:37 am »

I've lost every ship I ever built in this game not from enemy guns but from crashing into something at near top speed.  One ship got into a scuffle with pirates in literally the same sector it started in, and crashed into an asteroid instantly destroying it.  That one literally took longer to salvage the wreckage than I got to actually captain it.

So in my most successful run yet I encounter what appears to be a boss fight.  Flying around at near top speed with a ship loaded to the brim with armor and autoturrets firing from almost every conceivable angle as I maneuver to get the front bolter cannons in range.  I look in the direction of travel and I'm heading full speed into one of the bosses adds.  No time to maneuver.  Brace for impact and...

Boom the beefy titanium front wedge of my heavily armored cruiser splits the thin low profile twiglike iron pirate ship clean in two. Instantly converting it to two pieces of wreckage.  My ship continues on full speed like nothing even happened.  My ship lost about 30% of it's hp in the impact, amounting for probably about 80% of all the damage I took over the whole fight, and one of the wedge pieces was broken off.  It seems the hull integrity field generator was worth the investment.

The boss and the rest of his pirate buddies fell soon after.

Avorion
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 02:29:48 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7167 on: January 29, 2017, 03:54:48 pm »

I bought Harvest Moon 3 on 3DS virtual console a little while ago, barely knowing anything about the game, and I've already gotten to the credits.

To elaborate, I went through the character creation screen, and was greeted by a guy who informed me that his friend had died, leaving his daughter to take care of his farm, except she didn't know anything about farming. He then pleaded me to help her with it, and gave a Yes / No prompt. I hit No as a joke repeatedly, figuring it would result in a "But Thou Must", but instead he just walked away called me an asshole, and left as the screen faded to black. The game briefly described the farm being closed down, then simply proclaimed "THE END" as the credits rolled while playing upbeat music. I count that as a victory.

Harvest Moon 3

That made me laugh way harder than it should have.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7168 on: January 29, 2017, 04:23:24 pm »

I think that's a bit of a running gag in Harvest Moon.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7169 on: January 29, 2017, 07:09:41 pm »

It's in the first, and I'm pretty sure it's in A Wonderful Life. I don't remember if it was in HM64 though.
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 711