Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 710

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1302524 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #6060 on: May 22, 2016, 04:14:14 pm »

I killed someone with my bare hands. They were taking my items even as they were being beaten to death (Idiot), and they kept saying "Dont' move a muscle!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6061 on: May 22, 2016, 05:17:20 pm »

Dedication is to be admired.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6062 on: May 22, 2016, 05:35:54 pm »

But stupidity is to be avoided.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: May 22, 2016, 06:06:04 pm »

What a line to cross.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #6064 on: May 22, 2016, 06:07:17 pm »

But stupidity is to be avoided.
Yet stuff is there to be taken.

Especially if it isn't yours.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6065 on: May 22, 2016, 07:38:46 pm »

Finally beat one of the Time trials in All-Stars racing (that asks you to beat the best time set by the developers)
It was hell with many heartbreaks but today... with a new gamepad... i finally managed to beat it by 0.275s.

Much rejoicing happened and i'd probably drink something if it weren't sunday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FeYsdZyT7g
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: May 23, 2016, 06:49:14 am »

It took me a few weekends to get the design right. The result is the target vessel being ripped into two(plus) pieces. As far as I can tell, all that remains of the weapon used are those black-painted pieces there.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6067 on: May 24, 2016, 01:00:24 am »

I had the best Overwatch game of my life, playing as Genji (who I was previously mediocre at but something just clicked).  Things that I did, in a single game:

Got a lot of ordinary kills (28 eliminations, which counts assists so who knows how many last blows).
Reflected a Pharah ult back into her with lethal results, only to get taken out by a McCree ulting from behind her.  He only got me with it.
Reflected Mei's drone causing her to freeze herself and one of her teammates, and then I cut them down with my ult.
Bodyshot Widowmaker with a reflected sniper shot and then took her out with a dash attack.
Ulted, then got a 3 man stun with a reflected flashbang.  Ended up getting four kills over the course of a few seconds.

For those of you having a hard time envisioning this: I am a cyborg ninja, one of my normal abilities is to reflect things with a samurai sword, my ult is to pull out a sword and replace my basic attack with broad, high damage melee swings.  It was all exactly as badass as it sounds.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: May 24, 2016, 01:21:17 am »

I traded three double-chests full of cobblestone for an incredibly OP enchanted diamond pick. I got rid of my garbage for something that will allow me to complete my building project weeks earlier. And hey, it's even being put to good use, which it wouldn't be if I just tossed it into lava like I was planning!

Even if I were in dire need of cobble, I'm going to build a large cobble generator anyway. :P

Minecraft.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: May 24, 2016, 10:23:46 am »

First a screenshot:
Then the explanation:
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #6070 on: May 24, 2016, 11:31:44 am »

Niice.

I've been playing some kind of weird C'Thun rogue. It... only has a 60% or so lose rate so far. :P Eventually I will get more cards, but in the meantime...

(Hearthstone).

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: May 25, 2016, 07:04:27 am »

I got the ability that lets Lord General Castor airdrop Leman Russ tanks. For the rest of the campaign my standard strategy was to use honor guard units to blitz the first part of the mission, and then for the rest of it send an endless wave of Leman Russ tanks to overwhelm my enemies. The recharge on the ability is insanely low, and you don't lose anything upon the death of the unit, so there were absolutely no negatives to that plan besides the lack of proper room to maneuver, but you run into that problem with regular infantry so nothing really changes.

Dawn of War II: Retriburtion
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:50:55 am by Lightningfalcon »
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: May 25, 2016, 07:16:49 am »

420 blaze iiiiiit!

I'm sorry, I don't have any actual contributions to the thread. Uh. Earlier I managed to throw a mine as I was being shot from multiple directions, it landed in the perfect spot and took out two heavily-armed minigun soldiers as I lay in a corner behind cover bleeding out. I think it downed one enemy player, too, but I'm not sure.

That was in the middle of a really successful gaming session, there were plenty more Owns in there.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6073 on: May 25, 2016, 07:44:03 am »

Had a hearthstone streak yesterday with a surprisingly simple mage deck that can still destroy all the C'thun decks I've seen so far. Went from rank 25 to 19 without a loss.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: May 25, 2016, 08:34:32 am »

Quote from: pisskop
    Autumn, Day 57

I spent the last 2 weeks or so crafting, welding, and making stuff with no intended purpose.  First I made my standard superbase.  Its a military cargo truck, but with 1 extra width and length added to it.  Then I add spikes to the front, 2 fridge units, a few floodlights and headlights, some solar panels, a few turrets, and a chemistry set, welding rig, and forge.  I usually get bored before I get around to the kitchen buddy, but I do leave a space for it.  Before the purifier was so smll I used that as a placeholder.

Also, yea, I use tanks for water.  And this time a gas tank for my flamethrower I lucked into.  The flamethrower has not disappointed me, but has been of limited use.  Would use again.

Anywho, I saw corrosives coming the last week of summer, but I was out of the city doing the above mentioned things.  Little did I know the pain that awaited me when we celebrated the coming of the autumn.

First day of autumn, I found some russian craphead who was better with a sword than a beaker.  He had an axe and I let him come into my newly minted  "Landmire".   I got around to seeing what I should/could offer him.  Turns out I could do a sword and a 9mm glock with a homemade suppressor.  I froged the sword and cooked up some acid water.  I boiled that down and made some acid bombs.  I made some manhacks.  I drove to the river and filled my tanks up.  I crafted some zombie pheromone.  I forged a 9 hour helmet so I could hand him my leather one.  He had a cowboy hat on, and Ive been wearing one the whole game, literally since the first night.

This is where the trouble came in.  I was so apathetic from all my crafting that I drove up to a mine with a nearby fema camp and did some more.  The noises from below drew in crowds.

First a horde of Greenies.  Then a few Hungry Zeds.  Then, a feral hunter.  Then, night fell, and I turned on my aisle lights.  Then a Zombie lord revived the hunter and makes him a predator in one swoop.  Then he ups a zombie and make him a hollow zombie.  I got impaled in the chest area, and so I was bleeding.  Steel spears kind of get a shorter end of the evolutionary stick rn, and so I was clearly losing the fight, getting my leather plate armored torso wrecked.

But wait, I think to myself, why am I letting this happen?  I have YoY THE WHISPERING NAPKIN OF DOOM \o/

I threw the furry face mask of holding into my trunk and forgot about it, but the whispering napkin I kept on my person.  Flicking it gently at the lord, a massive light erupts from the napkin, blinding the zombies in pure awe.  Then, I pulled out my automatic M1xxx shotgun and blasted the lord in the face a few times.  The predator and hollow are much less dangerous now that their leader gone.  They are, in fact, headless in a fashion a little less literally than he is.

Killing them and ignoring the blobs that spawned form the lord, I healed my torso and almost show Alexander the Russian who was sitting at the doorway watching the whole show without taking out his glock or moving to help me.  That ass.
  I wish NPCs would get out of the car to help you.  Or at least do that at a certain level of trust or aggression.

so, happy autumn, you sick pugs.

cdda
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 710