Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1333242 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #4665 on: July 06, 2015, 01:14:32 pm »

With the help of a friend, I slew the Moon Lord and returned peace to the land.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: July 07, 2015, 12:48:48 am »

Before the Cataclysm, Gie Kacht was a lonely high schooler. They watched anime and dressed up as a cat. After the Cataclysm, they barely survived. Frantically stabbing zombies with a knife, they ate bird eggs raw and drank toilet water. Slowly, their life began to improve. They found themselves fancy outfits, hooked up a well and learned many important things from pilfered libraries and science labs. And then Gie Kacht became so much more. Gie Kacht is now a dapper cyborg catperson ninja wielding a giant katana as large as they are as they drive around New England in a pimped out RV slaying the undead. They're at the top of the food chain and everyone else is tasty looking mice. In other words, Gie Kacht has entered the ENDGAME. And it is glorious.

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: July 07, 2015, 12:51:21 am »

Vortex Beater is overpowered to an extent (phantasm is god)

Twins died to 2 gravitations worth of chlorophyte bullets

Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: July 07, 2015, 10:48:26 pm »

Won a match in Skullgirls Multiplayer as Squigly and Filia against Robo-Fortune, Eliza, and Fukua. Good match, was pretty close.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: July 08, 2015, 01:16:46 pm »

My first 40.xx siege!  A full 12 attackers came on site and I closed my untamed desert/evil mountains fortress off from the topside world, stranding a yak bull and something else we hadnt goteen around to murderizing yet out while my forces gathered from their scattered locations into the sand barracks.

So while the gobos came over a mountain range and almost their maximum travel distance to get here, they didnt bring the punch.  But thats okay.  We long ago harvested anything useful from the surface and moved underground, occupying the 3rd caverns and mamgma sea mostly.  The desert doesnt typically spawn anything worse than a giant bark scorpion and the mountains rain blister causing syndrome.

Anywho, I let all my dwarves stand out in the sun and they painted the sand green.  I recalled them inside.  :|  lul cave sickness.
I took on the 12 gobbos just now.  we lost 6 dwarves in the clash (1 baby), and took another 4 casualties.  1 dog also died.  The survivors are pissed about being in the sunlight and seeing their friends die and taking minor wounds.  But looking over the units and logs I found that several are now semi-hardened and I got a pretty cool log from my militia captain.

She had terrify cast upon her as the battle commenced, and was gashed in the neck early.  But she managed to get back on her feet and kill a few after overcoming her fear in more than just word.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: July 08, 2015, 05:21:12 pm »

Actually had a good game for once.

Got 2v1 in the top lane because low level LoL.  I was the 1, playing as Poppy.  I not only managed to outlevel them, I went 7/3 and only one of those deaths was from the people I was laning against.

At one point Gragas ulted me away from the tower and they dove me.  Running back to the tower, I expected to die but instead I killed one of them, and then burst out laughing.  Wasn't even paying attention to the game because I expected to die instantly.  Instead, I lasted for a good 5 seconds while the tower killed the guy I was fighting and I walked away with a tiny sliver of health left.  I was in a skype call with my friend and all he must have heard for a good half minute was just me laughing my lungs out.

Not really skill on my part but still felt really good.

"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Wolock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: July 10, 2015, 01:49:06 am »

Second or third time playing in a destroyer. I encounter another destroyer which engaged me. During the battle it beaches itself. So I put him down with my torpedoes, passing by without using my guns. Waiting for the fireworks. After that a cruiser attacked me. I'm able to close the distance and launch my torpedoes. It dodges my first salvo but the second one connects. My guns and the flooding finished the job.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: July 10, 2015, 01:54:51 am »

Marathonned five Eyes of Chthuhlus in one night with a Bee Gun and Space Gun.
Terraria
Black lives matter.

Pearofclubs

• Bay Watcher
  • Servant of -it-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: July 10, 2015, 12:50:14 pm »

Playing ranked splatoon, tower control mode. Hit the entire enemy team with a killer wail while they were on the tower, we ended up taking the game with the resultant push.
I cant claim that the victory was entirely mine, though. My team did well all game, and I died when the other team respawned, so... GJ team :P

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: July 10, 2015, 10:48:49 pm »

Titan HM. Everyone fell off of the platform except for me, the two tanks, and one DPS. It was a close one, but we did it. The dead healer bitched me out for not DPSing while I was healing though.

Also in Final Fantasy XIV, but a few days prior, I managed to finally beat Odin. Barely. The screen went black as he was doing Shin-Zansetsuken, and we thought we lost for certain, but we just barely made it.

I thank the scholar's Selene fairy recently being given an AOE debuff-clearing move. It seriously helped.

Wolock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: July 11, 2015, 07:05:28 am »

I had two great rounds with my destroyer. One of the highlights were when I ambushed another destroyer at the start of the round. I briefly spotted him going along the other side of an island so I launched my 4 torpedoes at the tip of the island. I spotted him again right before my torps connected with him. Another highlight was at the end of the round when we were down to 2 destroyers vs 2 battleships. After some dodging, lots of torps and more shots, we won the round.

For the two rounds I sunk 2 DD, 1 CL and 1 BB and I did tons of damage against other ships.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: July 11, 2015, 01:19:40 pm »

Beat Diablo on Hardcore. Admittedly it took me 5 trips to revive my mercenary and resummon my skeleton army before finally whittling him down but HEY, I got him and didn't die. Onwards to Baal and then Nightmare.

Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: July 12, 2015, 10:54:19 am »

I must be doing something wrong when the Witch can do normal attack damage comparable with the Goblin and myself(myself wielding a Greatsword of the Ancients, now a Cosmic Core Greatsword or some such nonsense, and she's got the Chaos Staff herself), while the Succubus, who has less HP and Defense than everyone else is the party tank(I have Skeleton in reserve for some reason). But I'm tearing through encounters with enemies whose levels are more than 10 higher than mine.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: July 12, 2015, 12:29:06 pm »

Fought my way up to Baal, at which point I had maxed out skeletons and was finally putting points into skeleton mastery. My skeletons are much tougher, and hit harder.

Baal was easy, no resummoning my army was necessary. On to nightmare and players2 difficulty, and Nightmare Andariel was likewise not hard at all. At this point I've maxed Skeletons and Skeleton Mastery and my undead army of 9 spooky skeletons can chew through anything the game throws at it right now.

There are no brakes on Mr Bones' Wild Ride.

Noblaum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: July 12, 2015, 05:28:10 pm »

Beat up the Pope in a tournament in the 1257 AD mod for Mount and Blade: Warband. He killed my horse in one hit, but after getting up I managed to do the same with my lance. Then I kicked and stabbed him to death. For an old guy in robes he was surprisingly resilient.
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 711