Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1329749 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #2790 on: June 24, 2014, 08:04:06 pm »

Damned identical meteor ninjas.
Bwahahahahah!
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: June 24, 2014, 09:50:08 pm »

Finally hit for 1000+ damage in the Attack on Titan Fangame.
Woooo.
Now if I could ever do it again.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: June 25, 2014, 01:53:01 am »

Beat the game, got a personalized webpage about it. Neat.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: June 25, 2014, 03:36:30 am »

It was yesterday but I was playing another 8 player map against max hard oponents to get the ultimate honor medal. These are always annoying because after a few minutes the game gets stuttery because hard likes to spam units.

Anyways, there's a China Inf general next to me and he's casually sending small numbers of units for most of the game. Then he sends this giant glob of infantry and his god damned Black Lotus slips trough my somewhat poor defense on that side. Most of my units are tied up elsewhere so they manage to take out some defense and BL caps and sells both my arms dealer and one of my scud storms. After I pulled back two elite quad cannons who made short work of the infantry I set my sight no his base.

Not bothering to scan it to see where everything is I just indiscriminately place six scud strikes all over it. Twenty seconds later his entire base is a big toxic wasteland with nothing left standing. That'll teach the bastard to sell my buildings next time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #2794 on: June 25, 2014, 12:20:24 pm »

How did you have that many Scud Storms with so many Hard opponents? Was it near the end of the match?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: June 25, 2014, 03:13:59 pm »

After some twenty minutes or so. It really helped that I managed to get two depos and two derricks at the very start, this in turned allowed me to rush some Black Markets afterwards it was mainly two workers building scuds non-stop. The final number of them was fifteen I think, with one being available every thirty seconds or so :D
AS - IG

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #2796 on: June 25, 2014, 03:23:05 pm »

After some twenty minutes or so. It really helped that I managed to get two depos and two derricks at the very start, this in turned allowed me to rush some Black Markets afterwards it was mainly two workers building scuds non-stop. The final number of them was fifteen I think, with one being available every thirty seconds or so :D
Niiiiice. I love doing the cash rush. GLA is my favorite because the black markets just poop money when you build em. I've been meaning to make a C&C: Generals forum game.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: June 25, 2014, 03:37:56 pm »

Count me in for that!

I've played well over a hundred games, a chunk of those against hard AI so it's gotten relatively easy to fight each and every one of them (except Alexis, fuck that bitch).

My favourite tho is Tao, just like Thrax he gets all the advantages of being a general with pretty much no disadvantages the other generals have.

Also the medals are bugged, didn't get my ultimate honor or endurance medals even though I've beaten every map. Unless they mean going 1v7 in which case fuck that, I'm not that crazy.
AS - IG

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: June 25, 2014, 03:38:51 pm »

A Generals Forum game would be awesome! but heres mine (also for C&C but on ROTR)

I was playing the ECA against the AI on hard. I just finished building a Massive line of forts across the River in the middle of the map when a Tremor (the russian super weapon) started shelling my base killing my dozers and supply trucks, and destroyed my regional command preventing me from rebuilding anything, so I figured to go out with a bang. I cut power with my hero and destroyed their air defense with a commando raid. I then killed everything with a massive air strike and infantry rush. Best match so far.

Another owning I got Generals to run on windows 8!
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #2799 on: June 25, 2014, 04:13:49 pm »

DS2 again, place down soapstone in front of the Demon of Song. Immediately have it vanish, realise I'm being invaded, invader materialises a few feet away. Proceed to do the usual rolling around, finally manage to nail him with a lightning spear, roll towards him and punch him twice with my chime.

Bitch gonna ruin my co-op, bitch gon' get chimed in the face.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: June 26, 2014, 11:39:56 am »

I'm invaded in painted world near the bonfire.  He stays mostly still with his buckler up, clearly he's going to try to parry me.  I am a darkwraith and I was playing around with my dark hand, so I swap my weapon to it and do the humanity drain.

He tried to parry it.

I'm now up 3 humanity, I take a couple out of range swings with my weapon to get them to fall back into trying to parry and do the humanity drain again.

He tried to block it.

+6 humanity.  After that he starts attacking me more directly, I take a few hits but manage to parry him, finishing him off.   So long, and thanks for all the humanity!

Dark Souls 1
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: June 26, 2014, 12:30:13 pm »

Hee hee.

I was invading people in the painted world near the bonfire (as a spirit of vengeance).
I'd been matched to the same guy a few times. I was spawning on bridge at the start of the area, and the first two times this guy rushed the bridge and blocked me in before I could reach the land, so he was free to beat me back to the edge because I had no room to dodge or maneuver past him.

So the third time, knowing exactly what to expect, I held my ground as he came barrelling down the bridge at me. A bit of timing on my part, and he reached me just in time to be caught irrevocably in the middle of a powered-up fire tempest. Burned to death in one hit. Well, what is it? :P

Dark Souls 1.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: June 26, 2014, 02:07:43 pm »

Got XCOM Enemy Within a bit back and played a normal difficulty capaign.

Highlights include completely shitting on every ethereal I saw. I was concerned about my dudes getting mind controlled, so my first reaction upon seeing one was to set it on fire with my MEC. I don't think one ever got a turn off where one actually accomplished something. I mind controlled the last one I saw before going on the last mission, just so I could get the achievement, and made it kill itself with a Rift. The uber ethereal was killed on the same turn that it revealed itself. My sniper just double-tapped it to death on the turn I revealed it, thanks to a lucky crit.

And Exalt were complete pushovers. Attacking their base was completely hilarious, because at that point I had psionics, full plasma and titan armour on everyone. My favourite moment was when my assault ran into a room completely filled with Exalt soldiers. I was concerned for a moment, until I realized that Titan armour gives immunity to fire. Queue my MEC setting the entire room on fire.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: June 26, 2014, 02:10:24 pm »

I loved the base assault. I had my support, heavy, and assault storm the main room through the front door while my two MECs crashed through the ceiling glass and my sniper fired down from there. Good times.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: June 26, 2014, 09:41:09 pm »

Buy game. Play three times. Rank up like, a dozen times.

Beat Hazard. Through the Fire and the Flames, Cowboys From Hell, and Beast and the Harlot.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 711