Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1328452 times)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #1875 on: November 09, 2013, 09:24:00 pm »

Charged into A horde of Dragons/wyverns/dragon*likes and lived to tell the tail.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: November 10, 2013, 05:53:28 pm »

lived to tell the tail
Is that supposed to be punny?  :P

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: November 10, 2013, 06:43:03 pm »

On the topic of Space games, I remember that time in SEIV where I built ships exclusively with Engine and Weapon - Destroying weapons.

All of the enemy ships had no weapons and couldn't move home to repair, yet they still incurred upkeep.

I assume that's the main reason they changed the way those weapons worked in SEV. :P

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: November 10, 2013, 07:03:02 pm »

Tomislav + Fists of Steel = sneaky ambush heavy that can taunt scouts into melee range. And even with the melee vulnerability, you still have more effective health than scouts, spies, and snipers.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: November 10, 2013, 11:56:39 pm »

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I just defeated the Kushala Daora, the Kirin, and an Epic Hunting quest involving the Tigrex, the Diaymo Hermitaur, and a Plesioth in quick succession. Oh it is good to be back. I'M COMING FOR YOU G-RANK! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: November 11, 2013, 01:13:50 am »

New Devastator character. Pull out my Heavy Bolter, circumstances giving me a +50 (!!!) to my BS when firing full-auto.

My BS is 57.

I roll a 01. Ten hits, incoming!

Next round, same circumstances, total of +50 when full-auto...therefore, full auto again!

Rolled a 01. Again. Well, those Orks just got a nasty surprise.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: November 16, 2013, 12:21:21 pm »

I posted a 300 gold bounty on a enemy Rogues Guild. The occupants of said guild started attacking it.

Yes, 4 Rogues (and an Elf on the same team) started to burn their home, all for a measly 300 gold split between them. Talk about greedy.

...Of course, they never got the bounty. Before they could finish, some Warriors of Discord came by and hacked them to pieces before claiming the bounty themselves.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: November 16, 2013, 12:45:06 pm »

I finally got to level 2 of risk of rain. I got insanely lucky with item drops, and had the ritual knife, will o the Wisp, and infusion. That meant when I killed an enemy, they exploded into homing bullets, had a chance to actually explode, dealing massive damage, and I got permanent extra health when they died. So things got real hectic when there were a lot of enemies on the screen. Then I died immediately after entering level 2 but oh well. Still fun.

Risk of Rain.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: November 16, 2013, 12:48:09 pm »

I finished risk of rain for the first time

"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: November 16, 2013, 02:02:45 pm »

I finally unlocked that ridiculous "Drown 20 Whorls" achievement on Risk of Rain.  You would not believe how much of a pain that one stupid achievement is. 

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: November 16, 2013, 08:19:28 pm »

I decided to give in and play Call of Duty with some buddies. Kicked all of their asses.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: November 16, 2013, 08:57:56 pm »

I can make it to level two consistently now! Yaaaay!

Risk of Rain.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: November 16, 2013, 10:25:06 pm »

Got third place on my team of twelve on my second flight ever. Gunned down three enemy planes in one life, got shot down but made a safe landing onto the grass on my own side, then gunned down two more.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: November 17, 2013, 04:05:08 am »

Ireland (me) declare Holy War for Brittany on Norway! (6.000 vs 4.000 men)
Norway calls in Russia for help! (8.000 men come)
Ireland calls in Francia for help! Francia pussy out!
Ireland savescum!

Ireland declare Holy War for Brittany on Norway! (second take)
Ireland calls in Francia for help! (16.000 men)
Norway calls in England for help! (24.000 men)

What follow is a six-years long clusterfuck where Brittany is taken by the Ireland-Francia alliance, then retaken by the Norses, then taken again. Including a peasant revolt in Rennes beating up some englishmen, Russia coming along with Jutland (norse denmark) and being beaten up, Ireland hiring three mercenary companies after losing half the combined army, Francia losing all their troops save for 6.000 men following the 500 irishmen in Britanny, Ireland being taken back with mercenaries, and a proper final battle with a 9000 strong english army menacing the 6.000 or so Irish/Francia army, being reinforced at the last minute with 2.000 mercenaries coming in boat from Ireland and the 7.000 Italian army coming out of nowhere to help their fellow christian.

The best thing in this is that England is now 20.000 men short of what they used to have. I'm rebuilding and then I'm going to holy war the crap out of them. >:)

Crusader Kings 2.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 01:17:37 pm by kaian-a-coel »
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: November 17, 2013, 04:12:31 am »

You strike the Maceman in the lower body with your +<<+iron pick+>>+ and the severed part flies off in an arc!
The Maceman has been struck down.

I'm getting back into DF and boy is it fun.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 711