Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Doren Storlutudil Hammer Lord/Militia Commander has been slain  (Read 634 times)

nordak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had 1 military dwarf... he managed to eliminate all threats to my fortress from pesky badgers to Forgoten Beasts... then was quickly Decapitated by a pesky yet dangerous Frost Wyrm (Deon's Genisis Mod).  He gave it the standard pounding then out of the blue... "The Frost Wyrm claws The Militia Commander in the head with her left front claw and the severed part sails off in an arc!"  "Doren Storlutudil Hammer Lord has been struck down"
Exerpt from townbrush.txt by Internet Kraken:

"Nobody wants to live in Townbrush, and for good reason. Almost everyone that has come to Townbrush has been eaten, stabbed, crushed, drowned, hacked, incinerated, or beaten to death with an octopre skin backpack. When we're not under siege, we're being attacked by Forgotten Beasts. And when we're not being attacked by Forgotten Beasts, there's probably a zombie whale crushing someone to death in the dining room."

Mister Always

• Bay Watcher
  • SQUARE-GO LIKE
    • View Profile
Re: Doren Storlutudil Hammer Lord/Militia Commander has been slain
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 02:38:28 pm »

...so?
"""The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham" -Forumite" -Mister Always

noodle0117

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what would happen if I pull it.
    • View Profile
Re: Doren Storlutudil Hammer Lord/Militia Commander has been slain
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 02:42:33 am »

Quite a pity, but next time, make sure he wears a better helm, and maybe a cloak or veil to cover up anything else.

Oh and it's always nice to have a few extra semi-militia reserves in case anything else happens.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 03:00:33 am by noodle0117 »