Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87421 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.
« Reply #900 on: August 04, 2011, 12:45:51 pm »

Nirur: I shoot my depolarized metal stick with spectral energy until it's dangerously radioactive.
Serious: Since there was nothing in his way, Ax resumed heading towards the Stone, so he could touch it and finally finish his part of the job.
Kisame: Blast a hole in the wall of the Emet and fly out with the teleforce. Like a boss.
Ggamer: Advance the plot in the most piratey way possible
Riccto: nap break. science is hard

Nirur: 5

You enchant the sword with a 40-point shock damage enchantment. Anything that gets hit must roll to avoid dying instantly, unless it's immune to electricity, in which case the former-sword is completely useless.

Serious: 3

Serious walks towards the stone, with the intention of activating it.

Kisame: 1

You blast the wall of the Emet with your teleforce. It blows out a significant amount of load-bearing wall. You then push the teleforce out the newly-created hole. It falls a couple hundred meters and smashes on the ground.

You dorf.

GGamer:

WAAAAARRRRRRRR

You WAAAUGH-ARR, axe some demon lawyers, and grab Serious and run him to the stone at full speed.

Riccto:

You retreat to your quarters to take a nap. You are interrupted by Kisame attempting to destroy the ship from the inside.

Schilcote:

The golem continues providing covering fire for Serious.

Iali:

Iali creates some more repair nanites to help fix the big hole Kisame caused, then takes some of the wood and uses it to prop up the structure of the building around the hole. That should cause the Emet from falling apart, at least.

"I thought Dwarves were supposed to be good engineers," he grumbles to himself.

Text:

Serious, propelled by four-hundred pounds of green-skinned pirate, slams his hand into the stone.

Immediately, it lets out a massive pulse, liquefying all the remaining enemies into organic sludge.

The Emet and its crew are teleported back to the academy, where a bunch of scholars are waiting. They provide applause as the crew disembarks.

The hooded dude from the beginning of the game makes his way through the crowd. "Bravo," he says, clapping. "You've done well. The Stones have restabilized the planes, but it's only temporary. We've pinpointed the location of the source, now you need to go and destroy it. I suggest you take your time to prepare first, though; something strong enough to cause that kind of planar distortion would have to be insanely powerful. We've added the co-ordinates to your vessel's navigational computer. You've got about three months to prepare, after that, whatever was causing that distortion is probably going to come looking for you. Make sure you're prepared, and goodbye."

Schilcote loads the crew back on to the Emet, and jumps the airship back to the Mechanic Heaven of turn 29. He leads the party out onto the roof of the Emet, where he prepares to make a speech to the crew and to the crowd that has formed around the mighty airship. The mighty golem dons his shades and straps his guitar and hammer to his back, stands up tall, and speaks.

"As some of you on my crew may already be aware, I have a plan. A plan that will allow us to defeat the creature that is threatening our worlds. I will need the full cooperation of everyone here if we want to be successful. Do I have that co-operation?"

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut. LN-LG (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: PH-47/L3-W7 (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:26:50 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 04, 2011, 03:54:27 pm »

"As long as it includes Dwarfy amounts of !!MAGMA!! and Dakka, i'm with ya."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 04, 2011, 03:56:38 pm »

For some reason I can't access my e-mail account, which means that I won't be able to respond instantly to posts in this thread like I usually do. Honestly, you probably won't even notice.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 04, 2011, 04:29:45 pm »

"You know I'd fight to the death to stop this distortion from destroying everything.

Can I get a massive cannon battery that fires purifying streams of holy energy? It should be helpful."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 04, 2011, 06:51:12 pm »

Ax rubbed at his forehead, just between his horns. "Yeah, sure. If I don't and the distortion destroys everything then I'll be pretty damn bored... assuming I'd even still be around." His wings fluttered slightly as he shrugged. "So yeah, count me in. You'd just better make sure everyone knows I was there because otherwise none of the chicks will believe me, and I can't be having that."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 05, 2011, 02:47:53 pm »

"I dont even like reality. why do I have to save it."
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 06, 2011, 06:50:26 am »

"I dont even like reality. why do I have to save it."

"What about all the friends you've made? And the ones you've made, for that matter."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 06, 2011, 12:56:00 pm »

"Well you need to differentiate FRIENDS, from TEST SUBJECTS. Or. VEGETABLES."
Raggle Fraggle

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 06, 2011, 03:10:27 pm »

TURN DAMMIT.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 06, 2011, 04:15:35 pm »

TURN DAMMIT.

I think I may have lost my momentum...

Whadda ya think of my little illustration there :D

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: October 23, 2011, 05:16:28 pm »

How many are still here?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 23, 2011, 05:27:04 pm »

I AM STILL ALIVE.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: November 11, 2011, 11:46:16 am »

I'm here...
o wait...  :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]