Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87466 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 52: Infighting to the max!
« Reply #825 on: June 27, 2011, 03:14:18 pm »

what he sed
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 27, 2011, 07:51:52 pm »

Episodes 1 and 2 of my DF let's play are up on youtube. Username Urist McGamer.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: June 27, 2011, 08:37:31 pm »

And Lo, Choobakka did create the next turn. And there were cries of happiness heard in the halls of the Bay12 RTD subsubforum. Also, I cleaned up the statuses a bit. I think I might just restart when you beat the FINAL BOSS. The next RTD I actually do, instead of ignore and focus on one that I'm better at will be RTPJ2, but a different plot. That I won't make up as I go. I still don't know who the final boss is. Like, seriously. It might end up being a Giant Space Flea from Nowhere.

"I HAHF TA KILL YOO NAW? WHAHT THA FOOK MATE?!"

Axehand. Ghast's face. Make it happen.

Disable the orc with a swordstrike!
Use the ghast to distract the angry-looking golem!
Be too enraged for rational thought.

"Heal" the orc!
BECOME ANGRY

FRIGGIN FAILADIN DENYING ME MY AWESOME BATTLE
I GOT BETTER SHIT TO DO THAN FUCK AROUND WITH YOUR PANSY ASS
Initiative! (Nirur:3, Torir:5, Jo:6, Schil:5, Ghast:5) Jo gets the first strike! With his PIRATE POWER he switches his hand to the AXE MODE! He brings it around in an arc... (6) (dodge:2) It hits the ghast hard! Right in the (BP:2) chest! Seriously, Jo? Groping a girl when she's undead? Your Orc-Mom would be disappointed in you. Your Orc-Pirate-Dad would probably be proud, but whatever. Anyway. (damage:6+2) You cleave the Ghast in twain. The spirit of the girl is released from the monster's body. And stays around. It looks (to those who can see her, specifically Nirur and Torir) like she is very angry. And about to unleash some rage on Torir. (Torir:3, Schil:2, Girl:5) She rushes towards him, with her ghostly hands outstretched! (6) (dodge:1) She sticks her hands (BP:6) around his neck, and begins to throttle him! (damage:1+3) Even with such a tenuous grip, she still manages to make him pause. And she tries to possess his body. (4 vs 5) Torir casts her away, though, and leaps at Big Jo. (3) (dodge:5) Jo moves out of the way, and (1) stumbles, unable to counterstrike. Schilcote swings his hammer at the FAILADIN's back! (3+1) (dodge:1-1) And connects. Right in the (BP:4) legs. (damage:1+2-1) FFFFFFFFFFFF- (trip?:3) -UUUUCK. It did NOTHING. And he didn't trip! What is this guy, anyway? An asshole, that's what! Norur goes up behind Jo and lays his hands on him. Unfortunately, Jo isn't actually hurt. So you get a +2 to the heal roll. Should have thought that out, eh? (4+2) Hey! It's a mutation! Awesome! (Physical/Mental:1, Physical. Degree:4, reasonably big. Benefit:3, trade-off. BP:6, whole motherfucking body) Jo begins to grow some muscles. Some more muscles. He is quite muscley. So, He gets a +1 to damage. And a -1 to accuracy. Only applies to non-ARM OF AWESOME attacks.

fuck.
create a telEporter to port it up to the roof. badass flame turret take note.
Yeah. You try to make a teleporter. And then realize that you can just walk. There are still enough stairs to do so. You get in the flame turret, and shoot it at those flyin' zombies. (2) (dodge:5) And miss them, unfortunately. The flaming napalm flies to the ground below. Nice job.

He shook his fist at Ax for being a Crazy kid before letting his Zombie Zombies loose and telling FRANK to open fire, Tell Sword a bed time story.
You get Frank to fire from the Emet. He shoots. (1) At you, apparently. (dodge:1) And hits. (BP:6, 3) Your lower left arm. Wait, is that the mechanical one? I forget... Yeah, it is. Alright. (damage:4+1-1) The arm takes a beating, and interrupts your bedtime story. Damn.

Ax hovered in front of the bard-ette, thinking fast. Shit, I'm no good at rhyming. "Can't you just let me touch the stone first and THEN we can do this?" he asked, sure that that wasn't going to happen. "Besides, if all you want is a body, you should go talk to a friend of mine. See him down there with all the zombies? The four-armed guy? He can build you one. Seriously. If you help him out I'm sure he'd help you because he likes doing that kind of weird stuff."

...He probably wasn't making any headway at all. Time to try the patented technique that always got women to leave in disgust. Hopefully this time it would be useful. "...If you want my body for some other reason I'm sure we can work something out," he said.

She glares at you. I am offended by this outrage. So offended, you have no idea. (1) She fails to hit you, and you fly past. Like a boss. (2) Like the pointy-haired boss, to be exact. You don't make it very far before she's i front of you again. "No, you will take my offer. And you will lose. Let's just get this over with..."

Statuses:

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 53: Another one bites the axe!
« Reply #828 on: June 27, 2011, 08:42:19 pm »

Call for Fats. Hit failadin with fists, not lifeban. Fats should be able to engulf evilman and slow him down or something.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 27, 2011, 10:12:46 pm »

I'm pretty sure the ghast hit the orc in his organic arm. I guess he's healed now, either way.

Mutate the evil one into something harmless, like a gelatin.

Smash the golem up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 27, 2011, 10:39:33 pm »

Ax flailed, kicking and cursing in frustration as the ghost caught up with him, before his posture slumped in defeat. "Yeah... all right. Fine. If it's that damned important to you then go ahead. You start." I oughtta just shank her ass the second she does... but I don't think a plain steel dagger could hurt a ghost. Damn it. I was so close... He sighed and gestured at her to begin whenever she was ready.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 28, 2011, 07:20:12 am »

NONONONONO!
Attach the badass flame turret to shoulder on power armour.
I meant teleport the TELEFORCE up not ME...
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 28, 2011, 07:30:12 am »

I'm pretty sure it's larger than your entire body.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: June 28, 2011, 09:06:14 am »

ENGAGE PIRATETECH LEVEL 99: PIRATE NIRVANA

"I become weary of these games, spirit."

STRONG punch Tirur. with the regular non-awesome arm.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 29, 2011, 04:06:06 pm »

CH00000000000000000000000000

WHAR BE THA TURN

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 29, 2011, 05:57:38 pm »

WHARS TAH TURN CHOOWE

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 29, 2011, 08:12:41 pm »

ENGAGE PIRATETECH LEVEL 99: PIRATE NIRVANA

"I become weary of these games, spirit."

STRONG punch Torir. with the regular non-awesome arm.

I'm pretty sure the ghast hit the orc in his organic arm. I guess he's healed now, either way.

Mutate the evil one into something harmless, like a gelatin.

Smash the golem up.
Call for Fats. Hit failadin with fists, not lifeban. Fats should be able to engulf evilman and slow him down or something.
Initiative! (Schil:2 Nirur:1 Torir:3 Girl:1 Jo:5 Fats:1) Since all of you except Jo are really slow, Jo gets to attack first. With his normal, non-awesome arm. He swings at Torir, (5-1) (dodge:1-1) and smacks him right in the (BP:4) left side! (damage:6+1-1) Torir goes flying off and (5) right into the wall. (damage:3-1) He falls to the ground, but quickly gets up and leaps at Schil, trying to smite him with his sword! (6+1) (dodge:3) It cuts into Schil's (BP:4) right leg! (damage:2+2-1) Torir isn't able to pierce Schilcote's armor, (trip:5) but knocks him over! (1) Schil gets up too quickly for him to attack, and attacks him with his powerful golemfists! (3) (dodge:3-1) His fist slams into the Failadin's (BP:5) right arm, (damage:6-1) sending him flying (5) into the other wall! (damage:2) Torir is barley fazed by the attack, but seems to be wearing down quite a bit. (Nirur:3, Girl:5, Fats:4) The ghost swoops in again to attack Torir! (6) (dodge:5-1) She claws his (BP:3) legs with her ghostly arms, (damage:4+1) and scratches deep into his spiritual aura! Or something! Anyway, he can't dodge as well anymore. Her attack was powerful enough to do some life-drain damage! (damage:1) Exactly none. Right after she claws him, Fats comes running in, and leaps at Torir, transforming in midair! (6) (dodge:1-1) He becomes a humanoid with huge claws on his arms, and cuts into Torir's (BP:2, 5) chest and right arm! (damage:6+2-1, 1+2-1) His right arm is fine, but his chest has a deep gash in it! It seems like he's weakening, and maybe Nirur's last attack will finish him! You tr to mutate him, and then realize that your "mutation ray" is the same as your healing beam. Nice job breaking it, hero. You did put some extra energy into it, but... (5+1) It's enough to cause a mutation! And heal him, but you know... (Physical/mental?:4, mental. Benefit:2, bad. Scale: 3, average.) You did manage to dull his hand-eye coordination, so he won't attack as effectively.

NONONONONO!
I meant teleport the TELEFORCE up not ME...
You then decide to teleport the teleforce up. You think and think and think... (2) And fail. Miserably.

Ax flailed, kicking and cursing in frustration as the ghost caught up with him, before his posture slumped in defeat. "Yeah... all right. Fine. If it's that damned important to you then go ahead. You start." I oughtta just shank her ass the second she does... but I don't think a plain steel dagger could hurt a ghost. Damn it. I was so close... He sighed and gestured at her to begin whenever she was ready.
"Good... Good... Are you ready to be amazed by my skills? Good. Look at this little rogue, think he'll run my shit. Boy, what are you smokin'? 'Cause I want a hit! Must be something pretty fine to delude you into thinking you can step up to my rhymes. If being this great is illegal, I'm committing a crime! I'm twenty feet tall, I got death by the balls, I'm an impassible wall, and I tower over all! It's a mystery how you could do anything like this to me, and if you try to dis me, you'll be history! DJ Phylactery is the one, you see!" You should probably either rhyme, run, or roll (the dice for me to make up a rhyme if you legitimately can't).

While all this was happening, Riccto was sitting with some popcorn and enjoying the show. Because he's Chaotic Neutral. And not here.

Statuses:

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 54: Mediocre Efforts...
« Reply #837 on: June 29, 2011, 08:29:10 pm »

ARGALBLARGAL!!!
HAVE FEY MOOD. USE FAILADIN. IF THAT FAILS THEN MAKE NEW BODY FOR THE GHOSTY FAILADIN.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 08:31:25 pm by kisame12794 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 29, 2011, 09:07:46 pm »

Well, if Nirur Torir had to, I guess it's only fair I have to. Be prepared for the lamest white-boy rhymes you've EVER heard.

Axolisin facepalmed. What in the name of all that's either holy or unholy have I gotten myself into? Where the hell did this thing even come from? There was nothing for it. He would have to... try to lay a verbal beatdown. He wasn't so sure of his chances. Nevertheless, he would give it a shot. A passive aggressive shot.

Spoiler: Lame Rap! (click to show/hide)

Ax glared at DJ Phylactery. "Well? Or do you want me to bust out ABAB patterns?" he asked petulantly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 30, 2011, 05:31:10 pm »

i will be away for the weekend so here is my next action if i dont get back before the turn.
SCAN PHAT INTO MECHA IALI.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 61