Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87520 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 50!!!: Mutating, Falling, Dying.
« Reply #795 on: June 20, 2011, 11:19:30 pm »

Oh God this hurts. This is why I have a COOL ARM and my son SWORD and FRANK to protect me. Oh. And do that dancing thing. It might but useful....Continue the policy of shooting fire
Raggle Fraggle

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 21, 2011, 06:01:19 am »

"That's quite enough of that."

Yes, let's go get rid of that lich now ... Hey, no! Not the slave we worked so hard to free!

Return to the Emet and kill that worthless ex-slave.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 21, 2011, 06:03:14 am »

Yes, let's go get rid of that lich now ... Hey, no! Not the slave we worked so hard to free!

Notice and obstruct.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 21, 2011, 10:10:15 am »

fix the damm holes in the damm walls and add armor plating. And make a suit of power armor.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 21, 2011, 12:15:45 pm »

fuckfuckfuckfuck

Grab Ax's hand
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:37:44 pm by ggamer »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 21, 2011, 10:11:02 pm »

« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 07:33:48 am by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 22, 2011, 04:28:51 pm »

So... Much... Epic...

fuckfuckfuckfuck

Grab Ax's hand
Sounds like our GM's on a roll then. :3

Ax growled in frustration, torn between going for the rock to end this as soon as possible and saving Jo. In the end, though, he wasn't going to abandon his orc friend. This is such a frickin' stupid idea, he thought as he secured the grappling hook to the Emet, tied the other end of the thing around his waist, and dived off after the pirate. "Hold on!" he yelled as he fell towards him, extending a hand...
Ax ties on the rope and leaps off Emet, reaching for Big Jo's hand. He grabs it, and (1) the rope snaps. It apparently wasn't meant to hold the weight of two people, one of them a big orc. Your descent was slowed slightly, but you're still falling. (luck:1) And nobody is coming to save you, still. The pit of fire is getting closer. And there is really nothing you can do about it. Unless... Ax thinks back to when he got these horns. If there's any time his dad should give him something, it's now. Wings... (6) A voice goes through his head, "Huh? Oh, hey son. How's it going? You got me any grandkids yet?" "FALLING INTO LAVA HERE!" "Gwa? Aah! Hold on... One second..." The pit nears... "There!" Big crow wings grow from Ax's back, and he levels out with Big Jo in his grasp just in time to avoid the lava. These are really cool wings. All black, and feathery... You fly back up and land on Emet's deck.

fix the damm holes in the damm walls and add armor plating. And make a suit of power armor.
Damn paladin breaking the frakkin' walls... You need to do something about this... (6+1) You forge awesome steel plates to protect Emet from any attacks. Yeah. (4+1) (6+1) (5+1) And the three of you (you, Iali, Machine!Iali) collaborate on some power armor for you. Some great power armor. (power:1+2) It doesn't actually give you any strength bonus, it just looks awesome. And can fly. (size:3) And it's the same size as, you know, armor. So no size bonus or anything. (usefulness:6+2) But the defense... The mighty defense... It is nearly impenetrable. Yeah. (efficiency:6+1) Also, it actually gives you energy. Which is cool. You have the Forge make it, and immediately put it on. YEAH.

Notice and obstruct.
Torir jumps off the kraken to the Emet and stalks to his room. In the hall outside, Schilcote appears. "Let. Me. Through." "Negative. Protecting innocents. Leave. Do not force me to harm you." Torir tries to push through anyways, despite Nirur's thought-shouts. (6 vs 5) He shoves Schilcote into the wall, (3) where he stays long enough for Torir to draw his sword and approach the slave. He swings his sword. (1+1) (dodge:1) The man jumps in the way of the sword as it goes towards his daughter. It hits him in the (BP:1) head. Hard. (damage:5+3) Bravo. You've killed an innocent man for protecting his daughter. Very good. I hope this gives you a sense of fulfillment in your life. If you would call it that. "Get. Out. Of. MY. HEAD!" (1 vs 5) Torir casts Nirur from their shared brain. And starts to go bezerk. Now you control Nirur as a disembodied ghost as Torir rampages throughout the Emet. All you can do is heal or try to possess people. And Torir has completely embraced his role as a fallen paladin, so he has powers. Of evil. And first he turns his negative energy beam (the opposite of your Lay On Hands) on the girl. (6) It's an overcharge. She dies, and becomes an undead creature. (Undead: Power level: 3, medium. Corporeal/incorporeal?: 2, corporeal. Sentient/non?: 2, sentient.) Specifically a Ghast, a more intelligent variety of ghoul. She will try to break Torir's control, and attack him, but at a disadvantage because he is her creator. She says, in a dry voice, "H-h-help... Me... K-kill... Me..." (6 vs 6-1) She makes a valiant effort to resist Torir's control, but fails.

Oh God this hurts. This is why I have a COOL ARM and my son SWORD and FRANK to protect me. Oh. And do that dancing thing. It might but useful....Continue the policy of shooting fire
On a lighter note... You begin to do a dance... And sing... "It's close to midnight... Something evil's lurkin' in the dark. Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart. You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it. You start to freeze, as horror looks you right between the eyes -  you're paralyzed..." (6) All of the men that were killed in the battle, on both sides, rise up and begin to fly. On the backs of the demons and the dragon. Because you brought those back too. They sweep at the remaining demons. (5 vs 1) And slaughter them all. You're still dancing, of course, so those rise up too. Now you have a zombie dragon, a zombie demon army, and a bunch of pirate and ninja zombies as well. Cool.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut. LN-LG (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: PH-47/L3-W7 (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 51: So... Much... Epic...
« Reply #802 on: June 22, 2011, 04:39:39 pm »

Ban one particularly malignant life. We'll have to build Nirur a new body later.

I should, really, be able to break an ordinary man's neck with my index finger, but I'll accept that a paladin is more than an ordinary man and therefore can momentarily shove an entire ton of golem out of his way.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:42:46 pm by Schilcote »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 22, 2011, 04:42:43 pm »

The Alchemist. Doing everything in particularly silly ways.
Send my undead horde at anything else that needs killing, but then if not, very politely ask my horde who wants to continue being un-alive and release those who do not.
Raggle Fraggle

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 22, 2011, 04:43:53 pm »

Use negative energy beam on Nirur. Stop him from ever bothering me again!

Help the ghast break free from Torir.

Is there a popcorn machine on the Emet yet? If not, it needs one.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 22, 2011, 04:44:06 pm »

Scratch that, we'll have to build everyone a new body later.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 22, 2011, 04:47:42 pm »

Well you guys had to break the first pair of bodies I made you guys and that Angel (asshole) had to put you both together again to be rather silly.
Raggle Fraggle

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 22, 2011, 04:50:21 pm »

Well you guys had to break the first pair of bodies I made you guys and that Angel (asshole) had to put you both together again to be rather silly.
This is the first time this sentence has ever been contemplated. I am amused.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 22, 2011, 05:53:02 pm »

I don't need a new body. :3 Ax's is fine as it is right now, and there's a possible option of further mutating.

Ax grinned. Thanks, Dad. About time you did something for me. He spent a few minutes getting used to how flight worked before rising back up and dropping Jo off on the Emet. "See ya. I'm gonna go get that stone, I'll be back," he said, flapping his wings unnecessarily dramatically and diving away for momentum before ascending again. He was clearly having WAY too much fun with his new wings. I guess it's good karma? About damn time SOMETHING nice happened to me, he thought as he flew upwards towards the stone... then changed his mind and buzzed the Emet with a dive before turning around and going for the stone for real this time.

All I gotta do is touch it on we're on our way. All right!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 22, 2011, 07:42:15 pm »

Impressive.

Go check out all the screaming and dying. Dodge the crossfire.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 61