Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87537 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 47: Schil's turn of QUEST RESOLUTION.
« Reply #751 on: June 18, 2011, 08:01:51 pm »

About halfway through the turn... Riccto and Kisame had a win, Nirur had an EpIc MoThErFuCkInG fAiL. hOnK

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 18, 2011, 08:12:42 pm »

Soo .... I decided that disarming is really the most convenient treatment for shock?

I don't know. What's the worst that could possibly come from my action?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 18, 2011, 08:15:38 pm »

... :D
Also, 2 wins from Riccto. Great wins.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 18, 2011, 08:29:18 pm »

sorry was busy this mornin.
Create a proper Smithy with Forge, Anvil, water tub, oddles of tools, and metal. enlist help if neccesary.
You grab the gnome who apparently owns this house and get him to help you make a proper forge. He insists on using steam power. Because. (3+1) (4+1) You construct a forge. With gears and valves for some reason. And then you grab some crazy guy sitting around the workshop and get him to help. (2+1) (sanity:1) He... Helps, you guess. By... Well... Making it different. So. (power:1+1) Yeah whatever it is it is not that powerful. (size:5) And it takes up the entire workshop... (usefulness:4+1) It won't break down... That's good... (efficiency:6) Whoop-de-frikkin'-doo. It gives Emet MORE POWER. Just by existing. Great. So you made an automated forge-o-matic. Oh, yeah. (intelligence:6) And it has the mind of an intelligent mechanic. (sanity:3) Because you scanned Iali's brain. What? You wouldn't rip his brain from his head or anything... This thing can make anything from designs you feed it. And it will improve on them when it can. Cool.

Guard the ship, LIEK A PAHRAHT.
YARR! You guard the ship like a pirate. In the MASTA EXPLODA! Because that wasn't a thing that stopped existing or anything. Oh, no. It is still a thing that exists. Yeah.

I remain in the ship and bring the ex-slave and his daughter to my room, then try to calm them as only an adventurer in full plate mail with an enchanted sword can. I'm pretty sure the treatment for shock does not involve disarming, but since I've no idea what else it could be, they'll have to go untreated.
You bring the slave and his daughter to your room. And then try to comfort them with your sword... ;D (1-1) ._.   >_> <_< ._. 0_0  You are a failure. The slave thinks you are trying to use your other "enchanted sword" on his daughter, and swings a punch at you. With the rage of a thousand suns. (6) (dodge:1-1) ._. Yeah. He hits you hard. In the (BP:1) face. Yeah... (damage:6+3-1) Um... Um... Um... Um...  :-[ You go flying through the fucking wall! Srsly! Like, he hit you so hard that you go flying. Through. The. Wall. You end up outside the Emet. Falling. (3+1) The orc catches you, and laughs his head off. (3 vs 4) And now it's Torir. I assume he's upset at the slave. Who is apparently the MoThErFuCkInG hUlK. Yeah.

You mean GG, not SC. ^^; I'll post an action now.

Ax sighed and put his knife back. Damn it, I didn't even get to try it out. He looked at a dwarf walk by on the way to the forge, then another one as Iali passed him. Since when did we have two dwarves? Did our four armed mutant girl-guy-thing get cursed again? He shook his head, figuring it was best not to ask, and found a quiet corner to sit in. Might as well sit still until this thing gets back to the Underdome. He yawned and leaned his head back against the wall.
((Technically, Iali is a gnome. But Ax wouldn't really know the difference.))You sleep, and dream. You dream of sarcasm, and passive-agressiveness, and annoyances. You wake up when Riccto and Kisame start to build a machine around you. And then you hear an explosion. You run upstairs, and see the slave staring through a hole in the wall. It seems that everything goes to hell when you stop paying attention to the others. Gods...

Try to fix my other arm with the Emet workshop
With the machine built, you decide to draw up plans for an artificial arm. You get the dwarf and the gnome to help. (6+1) (5+1) (2+1) Aww yeah, bitches. (sanity:6[DAMN!!!]) This is an awesome arm. (power:6+1) Yes. Fuck yes. It has the speed of a raging river. The strength of a great typhoon. The power of a raging fire. And the... Umm... Yup. That's it. (size:5) It's a little bulky, but whatever. (usefulness:6+2) Yeah. YEAH. YEAH! (efficiency:5+1) And it runs off the natural vibrations of the cosmos or some shit like that. But yes. The awesome. It is good. Machine!Iali makes it like a boss. You install it, and flex your magitech muscles.

Well, I guess I should drill towards the stone.

Couldn't you have just had a whole bunch of enemies show up AT the stone?
...Yes. And here they are! You drill towards the stone, using the magic locator the scientists made to guide you. You reach the bottom of the city, and see some nasty things. It seems that all of your recurring antagonists that I actually like as characters are there. There's a pirate fleet, with Evilslash the Warped at the head, shouting pirate battlecries to a swarm of giant insects, that form the face of a man and shout at you in a buzzing voice, "Allchemmizzt! Wwe wwill ggett yyouuuu!" As you get closer, a patch of fog resolves itself into a huge ghost, with a guitar and microphone. It's DJ Phylacery. Back from the grave to lead this rave all the villains crave. There's also a phalanx or two of demons in suits, with Ahzz at the back whipping them into line. The dreaded attack lawyers of the Frobozz corporation. And, riding on a shark-dragon, is that one wrestler dude who was here for about four turns, but I wanted to give someone a chance to PIN THE DRAGON'S WINGS. You all stare out the front of Emet at the horde of antagonists. And then you hear some MILD DEUS EX MACHINA, in the form of a shout from above. Your allies, such as they are, have come to help you. Naktinna and the thieves' guild. What the fuck. Where did she find a kraken. And why are her clothes so rumpled? Never mind. Don't want to know. And there are some ninjas? What? Oh, those crazy cultists! Yeah! They might be kind of incompetent, though. HERE WE GO. EPIC BATTLE TIME. I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE I HAD CAPS LOCK ON. THATS HOW EPIC THIS SHIT IS. SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut. LN-LG (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PH-47/L3-W7 (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √                    √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √                     √
Mechanus √             √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √                    √
Generic Asian Dojo √          √

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 48: Shit just got real.
« Reply #755 on: June 18, 2011, 08:35:17 pm »

Now's the time, the time is now.

Sunglasses on.

Teleforce charged.

ROCK.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 18, 2011, 08:37:15 pm »

Hmm ...

Defenestrate the ex-slave guy at the fog-ghost bard.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 18, 2011, 08:38:04 pm »

Hmm ...

Defenestrate the ex-slave guy at the fog-ghost bard.
I like your style. Revenge by weaponizing. Chuck the Hulk at the Bard!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 18, 2011, 08:41:49 pm »

Kinda wishing we had Behemoth now. And this isn't the final battle, right?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 18, 2011, 08:45:07 pm »

Nope. Not by a long shot.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 18, 2011, 08:47:07 pm »

Ax just shook his head at Naktinna, followed by a 2x facepalm combo. Everyone had to show up and make a big deal out of this... He sighed. Whatever, let all these guys fight it out. I got more important things to do. He left the Emet in the stealthiest manner he could and attempted to sneak up to the stone. Once there, he would activate it and with any luck put an end to these ridiculous shenanigans. Assuming everyone else made a good distraction for the hordes of enemies between he and it, anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 18, 2011, 08:49:05 pm »

Hmm. I've already destabilized the cave system by drilling through it with the Emet. I wonder what's going to happen once I turn my planet-cracking guitar on? Or fire the relativistic cannons, which are also still things that exist by the way. They should hit with about the force of a small nuke.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 18, 2011, 08:50:31 pm »

If you break the city to kill your enemies... I will give you mad props.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 18, 2011, 08:56:07 pm »

Resolve the situation with ORK DIPLOMACY

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile