Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87568 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 46: D-d-drama!
« Reply #720 on: June 17, 2011, 07:14:38 am »

Looks like it. Extra bump for Kisame? Hopefully our sixth position doesn't become a revolving door here...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 17, 2011, 07:15:54 am »

Looks like it. Extra bump for Kisame? Hopefully our sixth position doesn't become a revolving door here...

Luckily, I'm not quite so anal about having all the players show up (as you probably already know). It's not hard to make up an AI action in this case. :P
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 17, 2011, 07:20:35 am »

That's true. ^^; I guess if it's cool with choobakka you can run the turn whenever, then.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 17, 2011, 07:21:55 am »

That's true. ^^; I guess if it's cool with choobakka you can run the turn whenever, then.

Writing it write now.
I have decided that SAM is a shotgun.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 07:29:38 am by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 17, 2011, 07:31:40 am »

I'm sure Riccto will like the sound of that. :D I'll try not to ninja you beyond this while you're writing, though.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 17, 2011, 08:11:12 am »

Riccto: Maintain Anti-Wizard Protocol.
Schilcote: HAmM0r
Ggamer: Introduce the man to AXEHAND.
Nirur: Plead for the girl's life. If he kills her, disarm him.
Srs: KNIF
Kisame(GM'd): Try again.

Riccto: 3

You attempt to blast the wizard in the head with SAM.

Roll to aim: 5

*BLAM*

The illithid's mind is flayed all over the room.

PHAT-LEWT: 5

Fats gets tired of this candy-ass fencing shit and snaps the illithid swordsman's blade in half. He then runs the creature through and runs the blade up through the rib cage and out the neck, splitting the upper section of its body in twain. Blood and gore run down his hydrophobic surface, pooling on the floor.

Schilcote:

Seeing as there's no baddies left, Schilcote re-attatches his hammer to his back and puts his big metal hand in the indentation on the stone. It becomes activated and glows, and the Emet crew (plus the ship itself) suddenly find themselves with Serious and the gang.

Ggamer: 1

You go for the man's blade arm, but he dodges and grins, holding the knife closer to the woman's throat.

Nirur: 3

Figuring you have no choice, you kneel and *WHAM*

The man is quite distracted by the sudden appearance of a large house-ship not too far behind him.

You take advantage of the sudden distraction:

Roll to hit: 6+1

You apply a righteous stabbin' to the man's head, filling the room with the stench of fresh exposed brain (as opposed to the stench of rotting corpse).

The man's backup, equally distracted, are filled with a multitude of small tungsten balls from SAM.

You hear a rumbling. It seems this cave system was destabilized somewhat by the sudden arrival of the Emet.

"Get into the ship. I have an idea," Schilcote says. The slave grabs his daughter and runs to the Emet, too terrified to ask any questions. Everyone else follows suit.

Roll to Construct: Schil: 3+1=4 Riccto: 3+1=4 Iali: 4+1=5

The three technologists quickly slap together a magical energy sensor system and connect it to the Emet's navigation system, showing the location of the stone.

Schil sits in the specially-designed pilot's seat and revs up the drill, cutting through rock and tunnels like butter. The Emet finally breaks into the chamber with the stone.

"We have arrived."

Control Roll: 6|4

Nirur retains control.

Serious:

Everyone else gets their stuff done before you can react. Figures.

Kisame: 3+1=4

You mine your way back to the top of the stone and put your hand in the handprinty thing. Yay!

You are teleported back to the Emet.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut. LN-LG (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PH-47/L3-W7 (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √                    √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √                     √
Mechanus √            √
Celestia √                               √
Wizard's Tower √                    √
Generic Asian Dojo √         √

---

oh god don't cut out the internet aalisudhflaisud
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:14:02 am by Schilcote »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 17, 2011, 09:32:07 am »

sorry was busy this mornin.
Create a proper Smithy with Forge, Anvil, water tub, oddles of tools, and metal. enlist help if neccesary.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 09:38:46 am by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 47: Schil's turn of QUEST RESOLUTION.
« Reply #727 on: June 17, 2011, 04:01:21 pm »

Actually, by GM decision, you haven't gotten to the Stone quite yet. I'll run the next turn. Tomorrow. You can wait. Also, SAM. is an axe-gun. So, a shotgun, but with an axe blade.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 17, 2011, 04:04:34 pm »

Actually, by GM decision, you haven't gotten to the Stone quite yet. I'll run the next turn. Tomorrow. You can wait. Also, SAM. is an axe-gun. So, a shotgun, but with an axe blade.

So it's a fake stone?

I was thinking of having a big ol' sandworm or something in there with us, since the fight with Fats was kind of disappointing.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 17, 2011, 07:19:26 pm »

Guard the ship, LIEK A PAHRAHT.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 11:37:42 am by ggamer »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 17, 2011, 07:21:35 pm »

Stone-handprint action.

I'm pretty sure this is Ax's stone, so he should be the one to activate it.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 17, 2011, 07:36:34 pm »

I remain in the ship and bring the ex-slave and his daughter to my room, then try to calm them as only an adventurer in full plate mail with an enchanted sword can. I'm pretty sure the treatment for shock does not involve disarming, but since I've no idea what else it could be, they'll have to go untreated.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 17, 2011, 07:38:27 pm »

Nirur Torir, demigod of Accidental Innuendo.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 18, 2011, 11:37:17 am »

woops, sorry schil.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 18, 2011, 11:47:00 am »

I'm waiting on this turn to figure out how much of Schilcote's turn is actually canon. :-\ Basically just posting to say I'm not ignoring the thread, just unsure what to do.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61