Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87584 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 45: Terror, Power, Awesome Marksmanship
« Reply #705 on: June 16, 2011, 04:44:13 pm »

In like an hour. I shall write the turn. And there will be much rejoicing.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 45: Terror, Power, Awesome Marksmanship
« Reply #706 on: June 16, 2011, 05:26:29 pm »

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY FOLLOW US? WHO'S WATCHING THE SHIP? IALI?

Ah well. At least I have my alchemist pal with me.

Pose as a team, 'cos shit just got real. Then ban lives.

Also, would you mind if I substit00ted for you while you're out? I promise I won't be a complete fuck-up like Ragnarok when he took control of YAWUIAC.
Shit just got real. This is so incrizzibly biznasty sickawesome dudeosityness! ...That kind of got away from you for a little. But you are so ready to ban some lives. You attack the little asshole with the glowing daggers. (6+1) (dodge:3) You smack that little squid-head in the (BP:6) right arm with Lifeban, (damage:4+2) crushing his arm and (luck:3) breaking no ribs. Because squids don't have ribs. (4) It jabs at you with its other dagger, (dodge:6) but you dodge it easily, (6+1) and deliver a finishing blow to its head. The mind flayer with the longsword are trading blows, (1 vs 4) and the mind flayer gets around his defense. (dodge:6) He dodges the blow, (4) (dodge:3) and smacks the mind flayer in the (BP:5) left arm, (damage:6) cutting it off. Akituhub is helping his brother, and is unable to fight the mind flayer wizard. (luck:4) Luckily, the wizard is too busy with the arrow in his chest to ttac them.

True dat playa.

"Whatever gets us there quick," Ax said with a sigh, preparing to follow Nirur. I guess getting the gold's out of the question... oh well, I guess I don't really need it anyway... damn it... he sighed heavily again, all the vitality seeming to drain out of him, and trudged along after the paladin.
Get creeped out by Nirur's duality, follow ax around. Piratey-ness is a variable, depending on the situation.
"We must free your family at once! Lead the way."

Aw, let me keep him.
You all follow the slave down through the city. He leads you through a warren of tunnels, and slows down as he reaches a hallway full of corpses. "W-what? What h-h-happened here? I- they- MY WIFE!" He falls to his knees over a woman's body. You hear a laugh from behind you. You turn around, and see the man from the store, with several friends behind him. "Hello, slave. This is what happens when you cross us. Now, unless you want to see your daughter dead..." He gestures, and a man shoves a girl forward. The leaderputs a knife to her throat. "... You better come here and kiss my feet." He glares at you. "And YOU. You are going to PAY for what you did to me."

OH NO THE CHILDREN. Make sure the Children dont get blown to oblivon. Shoot and burn shit.
This is it. The time is now. You will make sure that the kids are safe. You aim SAM at the wizard. (5+1) (dodge:6) He dodges it. How does he do that? HOW DOES HE DO THAT? (4) Oh, and he's shooting fireballs at you. Great. (dodge:5) You dodge it and tell Frank to stab the bastard. He rushes towards the mind flayer, and (2) (dodge:5) the wizard dodges. Greeeat. So he's a ninja too. (2) (dodge:6) AND he dodges Sword, (5) shooting a fireball at him, (dodge:6) which Sword dodges.

HA! I AM A DWARF! NO EARTH CAN STOP ME!! CONTINUE TO THE STONE!
Tunneling time! Yes! (4+1) You tunnel towards the stone, (5) and reach the bottom. You touch it, and then realize that you might want to touch the palm print up there instead.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut. LN-LG (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PH-47/L3-W7 (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √                    √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √                     √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                               √
Wizard's Tower √                    √
Generic Asian Dojo √

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 46: D-d-drama!
« Reply #707 on: June 16, 2011, 05:28:50 pm »

Maintain Anti-Wizard Protocol.
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 16, 2011, 05:29:30 pm »

HAmM0r

Wait, what's Fats doing?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 16, 2011, 05:41:07 pm »

You forgot to roll for control again.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 16, 2011, 05:56:07 pm »

Introduce the man to AXEHAND.

If this is not safe enough, do whatever the tiefling did.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 16, 2011, 07:30:56 pm »

@Nirur: Nirur keeps the control.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 16, 2011, 07:53:55 pm »

"Please, spare her. I'll do whatever you want."

Plead for the girl's life. If he kills her, disarm him.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 16, 2011, 08:00:53 pm »

Ax glared. "Why don't you suck my curly horns, scumbag?" he said, making a 'come on' gesture with his left hand. "You and all your thugs aren't scaring anybody but this wuss." He glanced at the slave, then drew his shiny new enchanted throwing dagger. Time to see this was worth the cash. "Besides, that knife you got is a complete piece of garbage. You should use... this one!" he said, flinging it side arm. Hopefully it would cut the guy's throat at it arced around; he wasn't really sure how the enchantment would make it fly yet, and this was as good a time as any to see.

@Ninja Nirur: Uh... you want me to change this? ^^; My action's pretty incompatible with that.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 16, 2011, 08:32:03 pm »

@Ninja Nirur: Uh... you want me to change this? ^^; My action's pretty incompatible with that.
Nah. I don't actually care if she dies, and this opens the way for amusement next turn if Torir takes control.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 16, 2011, 08:35:41 pm »

On the other hand it might also be !!FUN!! for Ax if Nirur retains control, too. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 16, 2011, 08:59:30 pm »

Don't. Miss.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 16, 2011, 10:34:23 pm »

Here's some advice: Don't let her die.   >:( Fake people are people too. Well, not really, but still. I am an evil GM, don't forget. I could pull something like have you face an army composed of the ghosts of the innocents you killed/let die. And with Nirur's Lawful Literal attitude...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 17, 2011, 12:18:58 am »

Hey, it's in YOUR hands now, choobakka. :P It's up to you whether or not that knife actually does its job. :D

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 17, 2011, 07:07:52 am »

My hands you mean, at least until Ch00 gets back.

I guess we're waiting for Kisame?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61