Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87615 times)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 41: Incompetence.
« Reply #630 on: June 12, 2011, 09:14:28 pm »

Obviously, the tiefling knows this man.

"Ye not verre' 'andy with that om'ipo'ent powa' arrgh ya?"

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 12, 2011, 09:23:25 pm »

Did you know that Rnasthoth has an angelic counterpart? Anirapael, the Angel of EPIC WIN. He's not as powerful as Rnasthoth, because only Schilcote and his crew actually do things that have any quality of EPIC WIN associated with them on a regular basis. Both of them feed off of the auras emitted by adventuring parties, and since you guys are the Protagonists of the Hour, you emit the most energy, either incompetence or EPIC WIN.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 12, 2011, 11:04:27 pm »

Just kill him already.
Raggle Fraggle

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 13, 2011, 07:52:05 am »

GODDAMMIT! try not to die and remove wall from pickaxe
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 13, 2011, 08:15:37 am »

Since I just woke up, turn will be in a couple hours.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 13, 2011, 09:11:25 am »

Or right now.

GODDAMMIT! try not to die and remove wall from pickaxe

You are upset at this pickaxe. It is annoying you greatly. So you pull at it again. (6) You heave it out, and it goes flying at the ninja, who just walked in the room. (dodge:5) He gets out of the way, and the pickaxe crashes into the wall, (damage:2) denting it slightly. The ninja looks on in astonishment. "Amazing... High Priest, you must see this!" A man in black robes walks in. "So, you are the incompetent one? I must test you." He hold up a ball-and-cup game. "Now, let me see... This will test your true incompetence rating. Go ahead and play with it." You take it from him, and (4) get the ball in the cup easily. He looks at the ninja, then at you. "One more test, I suppose." He hands you a dagger, and pulls a target out of his robes. "Go on, attack this target." You go up to the target, and (6) stab it so forcefully that your arm gets stuck inside. Bugger. "You are... The incompetent one of battle!" He goes and helps you pull your arm out. (4) With both of you pulling, it comes out fairly easily. "Come with me, dwarf." He goes out into the tunnel.

A thousand curses on you, Rnarsthoth. I was supposed to be needed here!

"Err ... I'm ... uh ... I only needed to know the location of the stone. I'm going to go save the multiverse now. Please just leave me alone, and when I speak of this, I will claim to have been terrified by a mighty lich, who I only barely convinced to let me touch the stone of death to save everything and then leave, after several highly difficult tests. Good luck with that whole conquering thing."

Go through the maze.
You walk to the entrance of the maze, and look in. It's a series of twisty little passages, all alike. You enter, (6) and find your way to the center. Just like that. Wow. It seems that Rnasthoth is occupied at the moment. There's the stone! And no guards! This is great! But there are also several chests and cabinets here... That might contain Phat Lewt... Or, knowing that the lich was a musician, fat lutes... (1 vs 6) It seems like Nirur isn't even trying. Torir easily wins the battle of wills.

Attempt to negotiate piece anyway.
You use your jets to fly out to the robot. It's about your size. It says "Why have you done this to our people. You are a chaotic meddler. You are trying to destroy the balance stone. We are protecting the heroes. The heroes will activate the stone. They are there already." Uh-oh... "We are heroes. From Vortices in Air. Describe other 'heroes'. Give approximation of species, features, characteristics." You really know how to talk to the robots! "We have not seen you correctly. You are lawful. So are other heroes. Others: One Dwarven male, golden armor. Claimed to be paladin of Moradin. One devil. Female-seeming. Lawful. Wizard. And one elf. Indeterminate gender. Member of a monastic order. The most perfect. True lawful." These guys seem alright... Might as well make sure.

Just kill him already.
Freaking flaming bug-dude! Why won't he die? You lash out at him with Sword. Again. (6+1) (dodge:6) You scratch him on his (BP:1) head, (damage:3+2-1) just cutting through the exoskeleton an stunning him. The you shoot him at point-blank range with SAM. (1) SAM explodes. Sending shrapnel flying everywhere. (dodge:1, 2) Both you and the monster are hit, but you are hit more badly, because you were holding on to SAM. (BP:5, 5) your upper right arm, the one you were holding SAM in, is hit, (damage:1+1) but it's only scratched. The monster is hit in the (BP:1) head (luck:2) with the axe blade, (damage:3+2) and is thrown back (luck:3) to the edge of the building. You are on top of a tower. And you've pretty much destroyed the top floor. So there's no walls left. That didn't stop being a thing. (1) The monster is too stunned to do anything at the moment.

Obviously, the tiefling knows this man.

"Ye not verre' 'andy with that om'ipo'ent powa' arrgh ya?"
"I'm not omnipotent. I'm incompetent. Big difference. Now shut up, you green bastard." Look at the pot calling the kettle green! Gosh!

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'll do that when I see him at the party Sasquatch is throwing at a quarter after never just down the street there," Ax said, rolling his eyes. "It'll be great, I hear a Wendersnaven's going to show up and do a light show." He sighed and turned to the orc. "Here, I couldn't find anything I needed." The tiefling passed Jo a bag holding 160 GP. "I'll see what this asshole wants." With that he crossed his arms and gave the green guy a slow-burn kind of glare. "So who are you and what to do you want, anyway? We're kind of in the middle of something important and I only tolerated the last distraction 'cause she was hot, which, I dunno if you've looked in a mirror recently or not, but you just ain't. And you're a dude. So you got fifteen seconds." He checked an imaginary watch on his wrist. "Starting now."
You hand Jo a bag of cash, and turn to the demon. He glares at you and says, "Look, that pet orc of yours attacked me. I was minding my own business. I really don't want to meet one of you people right now. So I'm going to leave you alone." He snaps his fingers, (5) and teleports away. That was odd. You should probably prepare for the Underdome now. Because you haven't even gotten to the boss fight.

Statuses:

Spoiler: kisame (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √                     √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 42: Planejumpers' guide to the galaxy
« Reply #636 on: June 13, 2011, 09:24:23 am »

AVENGE SAM. GO POINTED OBJECT WITH SIMPLE NAME.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 13, 2011, 09:27:33 am »

"Yeah, just snap your fingers and disappear like that, see if I care," Axolisin said. "Don't answer any of my damn questions, not like it'd be the first time that happened." He took a deep breath and rolled his shoulders. "All right, let's get our shoppin' done and get moving. We probably ain't got a lot of time now." He went back inside to find some healing potions. After paying for those he would head towards the Underdome; with his luck he was sure he'd have to endure some sort of arena battle before he could get to the stone. I bet the damn paladin just waltzed right up to his frickin' stone and activated it. The golem too. Hell, I'm pretty sure Big Jo's already activated his since he's here and all. Well, I'm not gonna be dead last behind the alchemist, that's for damn sure.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 13, 2011, 09:45:13 am »

MEDIC!!!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 13, 2011, 11:35:42 am »

Offer mah robo-brutha a job. After all, if he's here to protect the stone, then he's not really relevant any more since I'm about to activate it, AND he's pretty heavily disabled. Then, locate these d00ds... err, are they who I think they are?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 13, 2011, 11:37:06 am »

It depends who you think they are. Lawful Neutral Elven Monk of indeterminate gender, Lawful Good dwarven Paladin, and Lawful Evil female demon wizard. I know of no place they could have come from... *evil grin* Also, the thread has been read over 3,500 times! And eight turns until turn 50! I think that i might not end it when you beat the BBEG (who should be obvious by now - no, it's not who you'll guess at first), just keep going with a new plot. Another campaign with the same players, to utilize DnD terms. You might eventually figure out who the Hooded Guy is! Or you might create time travel! Or you might get pulled into an alternate reality! Where Schilcote becomes an =Iron Statue=! Or a mecha! And I have a tendency to go on long-winded rants with innumerable edits!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:50:50 am by choobakka »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 13, 2011, 12:44:47 pm »

Look at you, saving everything. Effortlessly defeating evil liches. Ignoring mazes. Leaving liches alive to terrorize others later. Filling your pockets with stolen gold.

"If I was a bored, evil, and depraved bardic lich, I'd put cursed fake treasure containers near the planar balance stone and hide the real treasure behind a wall somewhere, then capture whichever hero was sent to touch the stone to fix everything ... And stop sulking already, it's getting annoying."

Ignore the obvious traps and touch the stone. Try to land on Ax if, for some strange reason, I get teleported to my companions upon touching it. Seems like the sort of thing that Hooded Man would do.

I think that i might not end it when you beat the BBEG (who should be obvious by now - no, it's not who you'll guess at first)
We get to fight Kefka! Yayyy!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 13, 2011, 12:52:27 pm »

-just keep going with a new plot. Another campaign with the same players,-

I like writing for Ax, so I'd be down for that.

Ignore the obvious traps and touch the stone. Try to land on Ax if, for some strange reason, I get teleported to my companions upon touching it. Seems like the sort of thing that Hooded Man would do.

NO YOU FOOL! It's bad enough I got ggamer with me, if you join me too then the boss for this stone is gonna be really hard! D:
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 13, 2011, 12:53:32 pm »

NO YOU FOOL! It's bad enough I got ggamer with me, if you join me too then the boss for this stone is gonna be really hard! D:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm thinking archdemon... Or that clown-dude like a dozen turns ago you completely forgot about!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 12:56:00 pm by choobakka »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 13, 2011, 12:58:14 pm »

I will like a couple of turns, resting.../TURNING MYSELF INTO THE MECHA-ALCHEMIST. Which I envision looking mostly like a techpriest. Huh.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 61