Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87636 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 38: Can't think of a name
« Reply #600 on: June 07, 2011, 12:14:15 pm »

Where's the turn Choo
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 07, 2011, 01:08:45 pm »

Where's the turn Choo

Nonononono.

It's like this:

WHARS TEH TURN CHOO
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 07, 2011, 05:17:09 pm »

HYAR'S THE TURN SCHIL.

yes what the hell..

while the ninjas duke it out remmove pick from foot and smith one side into an axeblade
You look at the ninjas and giggle a little. Then you try to remove the pick from your foot. (2) And fail. At least you didn't wedge it in deeper. This would probably be the best time to make it into an axeblade, now that it's not going anywhere... (6+1-2(You have no fire or anything)) Even in the absence of a forge, you still manage to craft an axeblade for your pick. The other side is still stuck in the ground. You make one last try and (3) budge it a little. (luck:1) The ninjas have resolved their differences and are now coming towards you! (3, 5) (dodge:6-1, 2-1) You masterfully dodge the one coming at you from the right, but the one on the left hits you hard on the (BP:1) head! (damage:1+1) It's only a scratch. Nothing flew off in an arc.

Ever since those early mishaps, I've been planeshifting quite effectively. Were I a thief, I'd likely have stolen some sort of mythril set of armor or something by now.

"You've certainly been quiet. Keep staying out of my way and we'll be through this quickly."

Your so-called song. It seared my mind irreparably.

"Perfect."

... I think the stone's behind and above us. You should shift around until you find it.

Run behind the throne! There's probably a tunnel back there, and some sort of dark artifact that needs smashing. Smash it repeatedly.
You walk towards the throne and look around it. (4) You see a tunnel behind the curtains, and go through. The sense of power increases as you walk through the darkened hall, and come upon a tomb. There are two coffins, one closed, with the name "Antonia Verklana" on the dais, and one open and empty, with the name "Dakonis Verklana" on the dais. "Dakonis" is crossed off with some red substance, and "Antonia II" is written in with the same substance. Poor dead bastard. He thought he was his dead wife. That sucks for him. At the end of the hall you see the stone, glowing with purple light. But that's not where the feeling of power is coming from, you realize as you walk past the coffins. The feeling of power is coming from the wife's coffin... The wife's coffin explodes, (dodge:3) and you get hit by a few pieces of stone, but not enough to do much damage. A figure, this one female and young-looking, wearing the exact same clothes stands up. Torir suddnly has control, as the body gestures. "You thought you could kill me, but I proved you wrong. I used a fake body! Almost twice as strong! My poor husband's corpse served me well, kept me out of hell, but only until I could complete the spell! Let me tell you a secret: you promise to keep it, and not to repeat it? The power behind the tunes, that's me - DJ Phylactery, not a he, a she! I revitalized my body, to make me back into a hottie! You like me? I could let you stay here with me, be my king, my liege, kill that stupid paladin, bring the world to its knees! So what do you say? Wanna take my offer today?"

ALL CYLINDERS FIRE ON UGLY MC UGLy FACE FACE
Very eloquent. You fire on "Ugly McUgly Face Face" with Sam, Sword, and your fire breath. (3+1) You shoot Sam at him (dodge:4) and nick his (BP:5, 2) lower left arm with the blast. (damage:5-1) his carapace cracks, and he looks like he's in pain. You use your other arm to slice with Sword, (3+1) (dodge:5) but he dodges out of the way, (1) and you spit a gout of fire at Fred! (dodge:3-1) Fred is unable to move out of the way, (damage:5) and explodes in a fireball, (luck:5) sending some red-hot limbs flying at the monster! (dodge:2, 2) The monster is hit by an arm and a leg, in the (BP:4, 6, 3) right leg and lower right arm! (damage:4, 6) his right leg looks hurt, and his arm is severed by Fred's noble sacrifice! He lunges at your face with his pincers! (3) (dodge:4) You move out of the way. Remember, kids, no kissing on the first boss battle.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

AIM MORE CAREFULLY

You decide to focus on aiming with your guitar! No more flame turret this turn, though... (3+1) You send a power chord shooting at the monster (dodge:3) and hit it on the (BP:5) left arm. (damage:1+1) The dragon is unscathed. The twins shoot the cannons at the monster, (6+1, 6+1, 6+1, 4+1)  :o (dodge:6, 2, 6, 1) nicking it with two and hitting it ridiculously well with two more, on the (BP:6, 6, 1 luck:5, 4) right arm twice, down the throat, and right wing. (damage:4-1, 6+1, 5-1+2, 4+1) The right side of the dragon's torso literally fucking explodes. Like, boom. Probably from the concentrated awesome being perpetrated by those kids. And they got one down the flamepipe. That might be another reason. I mean, seriously. That dragon is dead. (luck:2) Or it's reconfiguring itself into another form. That of a flying house. Well, crap. It has four cannons, a flame turret, and a sonic cannon. They are so unoriginal.

"Just one thing," Axolisin said. "Kind of important, actually. Do you know where the Balance Stone for this plane is at? Kinda turns out there's this big impending apocalypse and all, so it'd be a pretty good idea to point me in its direction and all. You know. If you want to live long enough to enjoy that ring," he said, at his passive-aggressive best. The ring which you made me waste VALUABLE TIME GETTING, he thought, putting his hands in his pockets. Least I got something out of it. And the license. Oh, right. I'll have to ask Jo if he's ever heard of a ring of kraken seduction before, I can't believe something like that would be common at all...

Speaking of, he turned to the Orc. "You want anything?" Maybe it would work out for him too. At the very least maybe he could get a new rapier or something.

A new sword? a cannon? anything I can use would be helpful.
(Is Ax from Minnesota? Because he is a master of passive-agression. He has all of the non-confrontational skills. ALL OF THEM.) Naktinna grins at you. "I think I could help you with getting some gear. Here's the pay for the job." She hands Ax a bag of coins. "I heard about that stone. I think it's at the bottom of the city. And there should be a few weapon shops in the Underdome. that's the slums, below the surface level. The part that looks like an upside-down dome. Have fun." She walks away. Ax asks Big Jo about the ring, and he replies, "Oh, sure. We used t' play pranks on our buds back 'n th' plane of wat'r. Give 'em a ring of Krak'n S'duction, tell 'em it was Krak'n 'Void'nce, 'n' get 'em to go near the nearest Krak'n hive. Funny stuff."

Statuses:

Spoiler: kisame (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √                     √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 39: Explosions. Beyond Underdome.
« Reply #603 on: June 07, 2011, 05:23:55 pm »

No man yields who flies in my ship!

Load your program. I am yourself.

And by that I mean attack.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 07, 2011, 05:26:00 pm »

You really should value those kids more, schilcote.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 07, 2011, 05:42:11 pm »

use drink and industry skill to make some booze and make a deal with the ninjas. Beer for the stone. and new weapons.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 07, 2011, 06:34:36 pm »

Drink and Industry isn't a skill. Out your mouse over it for a bit. It gives you something like a -1 to social stuff and +1 to something else.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 07, 2011, 06:36:07 pm »

(Maybe he is. I think his attitude is as funny as big Jo's story. ;D ...sounds like the kind of thing Ax himself would do, actually.)

"Sounds good. Maybe we can catch up sometime," Ax said insincerely as he watched her walk away. Krakens? Really? He was unable to comprehend the very idea. As far as he knew krakens were huge, there was no way... Yeah, I got better things to think about. Like what a waste that is. He sighed and rubbed at his forehead. "Come on, Jo. Let's hit up that market and see about getting you some good gear. Then we'll get the stone and head on back to the Emet." He had the sneaking suspicion that they wouldn't recognize it all by the time they got back to it, not that that would be a surprise at all. If there was one thing his more intellectual teammates loved, it was working on that thing. He wouldn't be surprised at all if they'd put drills on it or something.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 07, 2011, 07:35:47 pm »

FRED! NOOOOO. kill that meanie face. like 100% no being silly.
Raggle Fraggle

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 08, 2011, 07:50:54 am »

oops. forget the booze for now. make deal with ninjas. new fancy weapons for them to take me to the stone.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 08, 2011, 03:26:01 pm »

The lich dies! Let me kill it! It must die before it can corrupt you further!

"I'd ... really like to get rid of this paladin, and dodge out of this pointless quest I've been forced on, but ... why? I've invaded your castle, lost one of your favorite minions, and destroyed your husband's body. Now you offer to make me your king. What do you get out of it, beyond distracting me?"

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 09, 2011, 04:01:37 am »

"I'd ... really like to get rid of this paladin, and dodge out of this pointless quest I've been forced on, but ... why? I've invaded your castle, lost one of your favorite minions, and destroyed your husband's body. Now you offer to make me your king. What do you get out of it, beyond distracting me?"

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 09, 2011, 06:35:40 am »

But ... How else is Torir going to get rid of Nirur?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 09, 2011, 10:43:09 am »

WHARS TURN

SRS

If Choo doesn't write one, I will.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 11, 2011, 02:20:56 pm »

HYAR'S TURN. SRSLY.

"That was your only chance, honey. Now that you've questioned me, I'm afraid I'll have to kill you. Minions arise, lightning come from the skies, make sure this bastard fries in front of my eyes!" (1) A lightning bolt does come. At her. (dodge:1) And strikes her hard in the (BP:2) chest. (damage:6+1) Seriously lady? You are a failure at this. She goes flying back, and crashes into the wall, (damage:3) falling to the floor unharmed. Except, you know, for the big smoking hole in her chest. You can see the wall on the other side. She groans. "Bastard... Gods..." She isn't dead, probably because she already was, (5) and slowly gets to her feet. "You... Die..." (1 vs 2) She isn't concentrating on the current possessor of your body, but Torir keeps it for now.

oops. forget the booze for now. make deal with ninjas. new fancy weapons for them to take me to the stone.
You look at the ninjas. "D'you think we could just all get along? Maybe?" (6-1) Amazingly, the ninjas stop attacking you. One says, in a raspy voice, "What are you going to do for us? We could just kill you and take the spoils." "I can... Make weapons?" "Good enough." He comes over to take the pick out of your foot. (1) And falls onto the axe blade. (BP:5) He turns so his left arm hits it, and (damage:6) loses said arm. He groans from the floor. (2) His buddy tries to help him, but ends up slipping on the blood (luck:3) and lightly hitting his (BP:4) right leg on the blade, (Damage:5-1) getting a deep cut. You look amazedly at the carnage you caused by doing nothing, and (1) push the damn pick further into the fucking floor. Shit.

FRED! NOOOOO. kill that meanie face. like 100% no being silly.
You swing Sword at the bastard! (1+1) (dodge:5) By which I mean the floor. Well then. That was a waste. Then, SAM. (3+1) You hack at Ugly McUgly Face Face (dodge:6) but he leaps into the air, and (3) lands easily. (2) (dodge:1) On your flame-breath. (BP:6, 1) With his whole right side. (damage:6+1) He bursts into flame! Pretty pretty flame! (1) And crashes into the wall as he tries to hit you, (BP:6) with his flaming right side, (damage:3) and bounces off. (Fire:5) The fire spreads! Apparently, an unholy combination of human flesh and chitin is reeeeally flammable.

(Maybe he is. I think his attitude is as funny as big Jo's story. ;D ...sounds like the kind of thing Ax himself would do, actually.)

"Sounds good. Maybe we can catch up sometime," Ax said insincerely as he watched her walk away. Krakens? Really? He was unable to comprehend the very idea. As far as he knew krakens were huge, there was no way... Yeah, I got better things to think about. Like what a waste that is. He sighed and rubbed at his forehead. "Come on, Jo. Let's hit up that market and see about getting you some good gear. Then we'll get the stone and head on back to the Emet." He had the sneaking suspicion that they wouldn't recognize it all by the time they got back to it, not that that would be a surprise at all. If there was one thing his more intellectual teammates loved, it was working on that thing. He wouldn't be surprised at all if they'd put drills on it or something.
You both walk away, looking for a shop. (6) And boy, do you find one. It's called "The Happy Hero", probably because of the severed head with an idiotic grin impaled on the sign. You walk in, and see lots of gear. This place has all of the gear. ALL OF IT. There's hand cannons, and swords, and daggers, and armor, and hats... You check your cash supplies. Apparently, Naktinna really wanted that ring, because she gave you 250 gold! Wow... What to buy...

No man yields who flies in my ship!

Load your program. I am yourself.

And by that I mean attack.
As the house-dragon-machine comes at you, you begin to play your guitar. (3) (dodge:2) You shoot a beam of sonic power at the house's (SP:4) right side, (damage:1+1) but fail to damage it. The kids load the cannons and fire, (6+1, 6+1, 2+1, 3+1) (dodge:2,1,4,1) hitting the house in the (SP:5, 6, 2) bottom, engines, and front. (damage:6+1, 2+3, 5+1) More. Fucking. Explosions. Seriously. They need promotions. Like, now. And a salary. And babes. Or guys, y'know, if they're in to that. Or krakens. Kraken? Krakes? Whatever. But, still, explosions. The house is now about the size of a shed. Or a big gun. As a matter of fact, it looks like a big gun too. (4) And it just fired at you. (dodge:3) And hit Emet's (SP:6) engines. (damage:2+1-1) No major damage, though.

Statuses:

Spoiler: kisame (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √                     √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 61