Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87652 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 37: You guys are bad with fire... Also, another stone!
« Reply #585 on: June 04, 2011, 01:55:53 pm »

"Ah, Big Jo. Good timing," Ax said cheerfully as he pocketed the rings. I could use some muscle. It should make negotiations go a little smoother. Were things actually looking up for the Tiefling? "Come with me, I gotta see a girl about a ring, but you can have this one." He offered the Orc the Ring of Fireball. The Invisibility one was gonna go in his own collection; it was far too useful for a thief to let go of. He turned to Ahzz and ticked off a sarcastic salute. "Nice doin' business with ya. See you in the funny papers. Let's go, Jo." He turned to leave. Naktinna would probably find him after a minute or two of looking around. Wonder what the hell happened to Jo, though. Maybe our alchemist..type...guy...thing fix his arm up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 04, 2011, 03:07:04 pm »

KICK ASS

HURRIED POST
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 04, 2011, 04:26:32 pm »

"Will do."

equip ring, follow the tiefling.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 04, 2011, 04:28:40 pm »

Turn will be up tonight or tomorrow.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 04, 2011, 06:35:06 pm »

"Will do."

equip ring, follow the tiefling.

"Ah, Big Jo. Good timing," Ax said cheerfully as he pocketed the rings. I could use some muscle. It should make negotiations go a little smoother. Were things actually looking up for the Tiefling? "Come with me, I gotta see a girl about a ring, but you can have this one." He offered the Orc the Ring of Fireball. The Invisibility one was gonna go in his own collection; it was far too useful for a thief to let go of. He turned to Ahzz and ticked off a sarcastic salute. "Nice doin' business with ya. See you in the funny papers. Let's go, Jo." He turned to leave. Naktinna would probably find him after a minute or two of looking around. Wonder what the hell happened to Jo, though. Maybe our alchemist..type...guy...thing fix his arm up.
Ax gives the ring to Big Jo, and starts to leave the tower. (4) You both get down to the street without mishap, and try to find Naktinna. (5) She finds you as you're walking down an alley. "So, you actually did it? You got the ring?" Ax hands it to her. "Thanks. It's - um - for a friend. Yeah, a friend. Not for me. I don't want one of these. No, siree. Nope. I have no attraction to tentacle-beasts of any kind." She looks at Axolisin's expression, and stops for a second. "Right. The license. Here." She hands Ax a small amulet. "This'll be recognizable by any member of our organization. You can go, unless there's something else you want from me."

KICK ASS
You ready your pickaxe and prepare to smite the ninja. (2-1) And instead smite your own foot. (damage:5+1) The pickaxe goes straight through the foot, pinning you to the ground, as the ninja attacks. (3) (dodge:5-1) You move out of the way of his attack, while your foot is still pinned to the floor, and see the other ninja coming at you. (1) He trips, and stabs his buddy in the (BP:2) chest. (damage:4) The other ninja is bleeding. And mad. He takes a swipe at the first one, (2) (dodge:3) and misses. You look on bemusedly.

KICK ASS

HURRIED POST
And indeed, ass shall be kicked! You take out your guitar and try again. (2) (dodge:2) Despite your awful playing, you manage to graze the dragon's (BP:6) flaming right arm! (damage:4-1) You add to the chaos, as you disrupt all of the little heal-bots on that limb. Then you grab the controls of the flame turret. (1) And once again set the roof on fire. (damage:1) Luckily, it doesn't catch. The twins reload the cannons, and attack again. (4+1, 1+1, 2+1, 6+1) (dodge:6, 5, 1, 5) The dragon easily dodges two of your cannon shots, but is hit by two others, one especially hard, in the (BP:6, 3) right wing and left arm. (damage:6, 5+1) Both the wing and arm are crippled, (6) but the dragon's repair-bots have them fixed in no time. The dragon tries to shoot fire at you again, (2) (dodge:5) but Iali avoids the blows easily.

Planejump back to the room where I first encountered that bard and try to sense where the stone is.
You focus on the room, and (6) land right in the middle of it. Then you look around for the stone. (3) You can't see it anywhere, but you have a vibe of some sort from behind the lich's throne. There appears to be a lot of power in that general direction.

Activate the stone, Then repair ERRYTHANG.

You quickly fly at the stone, (5) and get to it (luck:2) just as the ritual is completed. A claw grabs you from behind, and you're pulled back from the stone. You get thrown against the opposite wall, and see your opponent. He's a mangled combination of bug and man, with claws on the end of his four arms and eight humanoid eyes over lips with pincers protruding from them. He says in a buzzing tone, "Wwhyy arre yyou trryyinngg to sstop mmyy asscennt to ggodhhood? I wwill becomme a ggod off mmyy chhitinnouss ffrrienndss... Annd nnoww thherre'ss no powwerr lefft inn yyourr prrecciouss gemm... Yyou wwill nneed to ffacce mme to gget it..."

Statuses:

Spoiler: kisame (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √                     √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 38: Can't think of a name
« Reply #591 on: June 04, 2011, 07:39:20 pm »

"Just one thing," Axolisin said. "Kind of important, actually. Do you know where the Balance Stone for this plane is at? Kinda turns out there's this big impending apocalypse and all, so it'd be a pretty good idea to point me in its direction and all. You know. If you want to live long enough to enjoy that ring," he said, at his passive-aggressive best. The ring which you made me waste VALUABLE TIME GETTING, he thought, putting his hands in his pockets. Least I got something out of it. And the license. Oh, right. I'll have to ask Jo if he's ever heard of a ring of kraken seduction before, I can't believe something like that would be common at all...

Speaking of, he turned to the Orc. "You want anything?" Maybe it would work out for him too. At the very least maybe he could get a new rapier or something.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 04, 2011, 08:32:59 pm »

Do you think I could get on the waiting list?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 04, 2011, 09:10:54 pm »

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

AIM MORE CAREFULLY

There is a rat on me. It's attracted to the warmth and shelter I provide.

EDIT:

It seems to have found a crevasse it finds suitable.

EDIT:

Nope, it's moved now. I guess it just wants to keep moving. Is their vision tinted red with those corneas?

EDIT:

Now it's holding still. I guess it found somewhere comfortable after all.

EDIT:

Now it's on my keyboard. Get off there, rat.

Also,

Windows is idiots oriented system, so u can't remove all from windows, so, but any other programm, that make for "this peoples", get more access right, then human..

MacOS, Linux, unix, is oriented for humans, that know what they do!!

and if some idiot want rm -rf / , system make it
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 09:46:11 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 04, 2011, 09:11:54 pm »

ALL CYLINDERS FIRE ON UGLY MC UGLy FACE FACE
Raggle Fraggle

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 04, 2011, 09:16:19 pm »

Ever since those early mishaps, I've been planeshifting quite effectively. Were I a thief, I'd likely have stolen some sort of mythril set of armor or something by now.

"You've certainly been quiet. Keep staying out of my way and we'll be through this quickly."

Your so-called song. It seared my mind irreparably.

"Perfect."

... I think the stone's behind and above us. You should shift around until you find it.

Run behind the throne! There's probably a tunnel back there, and some sort of dark artifact that needs smashing. Smash it repeatedly.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 05, 2011, 02:25:44 am »

@Schilcote: Um, what? ???

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 05, 2011, 08:15:32 am »

yes what the hell..

while the ninjas duke it out remmove pick from foot and smith one side into an axeblade[b/]
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 05, 2011, 12:51:32 pm »

A new sword? a cannon? anything I can use would be helpful.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 06, 2011, 09:34:09 pm »

Sorry... Turn tomorrow afternoon... Finals and all, so distracted. Last final tomorrow, though!  :D
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 61