Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87665 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 34: Strike to the right leg!
« Reply #555 on: June 01, 2011, 04:10:49 pm »

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 01, 2011, 04:13:41 pm »

Just noting D. Rex hasn't been on in several days. :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 01, 2011, 04:50:09 pm »

I would also like to note that the last turn was FIVE FUCKING DAYS AGO. I don't think we're missing anyone buy D. either.

EDIT:

Yeah, Serious, Nirur, Riccto, and I all posted actions on p. 36, and G-spot posted one at the bottom of page 37.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:52:19 pm by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 01, 2011, 05:16:13 pm »

It seems like the totally not Japanese temple is cursed. D. Rex has 1 turn to post before he dies.

Mother fucking stab those tentacles
RAAAAAGH! (3+1+1) (dodge:4) You hit the tentacles! (damage:1+2) You only scratch the beast though. And made it angry. It lashes out at you with several tentacles! (5, 5, 5) (dodge:1, 3, 4) All three hit, one especially hard! (BP:5, 6, 2) You get hit hard in the right arm, and reasonably well in the chest and throat! (6+1, 6+1, 6)  ... Yeah... That's not good. You don't feel anything, because you're unconscious! Yay! (Luck:4) You wake up in a dank cavern (still underwater). There are some merpeople there watching you. One sees you wake up and says, "We have saved you from the Dark Deep One. But you lost your arm in the battle. And most of your belongings were lost to the tides. All that you had when we found you was half of your sword, your shirt and pants, and your necklace. It was a brave effort, but the Dark Deep One takes all. Our mages were able to stop your bleeding, but your arm is lost." And so it is. Your arm is missing from the middle of the upper arm down. That sucks. The merman speaks again. "We took you to our roost in the Depths. The Stone of Balance told us to. It is through the Maze of Fear. You might want to go now."

Urghh, what was I planning to do next...

Ah yes.

Actually no, we don't need a paranoid, obsessive-compulsive 80 year old man on this ship.

Construct a MOTHERFUCKING TELEFORCE.

If I have any spare time, build a wormhole generator & control system which will allow me to instantly travel to any place that the Emet has the co-ordinates for (i.e. has been to) at any time, on any plane, in any universe.

Wormhole generators are easy to construct, it's just power that's a problem. But not for me, of course. The control computer, though, will need to be made of magitek, since it needs to warp reality in all sorts of fun ways.
You decide to build a lightning throwing cannon. (4+2) (6+1) And, as usual, you know. +1 to usefulness and efficiency and +2 to power because of Iali's awesome engineering. But with great power comes great insanity, so you get an insanity roll for this one. (5) Luckily, you don't go mad. (power:5+2) Yeah. Self-explanatory. This thing could blow holes in the universe. (size:2) And it's about the size of a rocket launcher. So, handheld for you. (usefulness:4+1) Sturdy. (efficiency:3+1) And it can shoot twenty times before running out of juice. Unplugged, that is. Because this is one awesome gun. (5+2) And you think of a way to make the jump more efficient. MUCH more efficient. But no time travel. The energy from the jump shoots into your body, making you better at things for one turn after the jump. You are a badass. And now you DECIDE TO LEAVE FOR MECHANUS. NOW. Because the people in that afterlife kicked you out when they realized that you weren't dead. You are now hovering above the mountain with the Stone on it. You don't see anything.

BURN EVERYONE. oh and Fred fires his cannon at stuff.
You grin and take another drink of the Wallbanger. This stuff is GOOD! Time to burn. You breathe fire at the priest while shooting magic at the changeling. (1) Your flamebreath goes wide and flies at Fred! (dodge:5) He gets out of the way of the flames. (2) (dodge:2) And you hit the changeling with the side of the fireball, right in the (BP:1) FACE! (damage:3+1-1) She looks shaken, and can't manage to attack you. Fred shoots at the priest (3) (dodge:3) And hits him with a glancing blow on the (BP:6) right arm. (damage:1-1) How can a fucking cannonball do no damage to a priest? Godsdamn. The priest sees Fred as more of a threat and swing his sword! (3) (dodge:5) Fred ducks out of the way easily. It looks like there's something really fancy going on in the circle in the middle. Floating runes and shit. Wow.

Ha! I killed the minions surrounding the boss with a {1}. Most excellent.

"I accept your challenge. Should I win, I want your help to find and activate the stone I seek for this bizarre quest, and I leave without a fight."

Please stop looking at it ... And stop making deals with evil liches. You just agreed to a contest with an evil creature with a blank check penalty for losing. Torir twitches and grimaces briefly before managing to control himself. Oh gods, please get me back out of here before I end up serving this lich for centuries until an adventuring party comes through and ends my torment.
"Alright then." The lich snaps hir (Don't you just love that pronoun?) fingers, and the illusion you were standing in is dispelled. Or maybe a new one appears. Whatever. The lich is now wearing a hooded robe with magical runes, and holding a Wand of Voice Amplification. There's a crowd of various undead surrounding you, and another WoVA on a stick in front of you. The lich says, "Since I'm the challenged one, I'll start the round...

"Well look at this shit, a Paladin in my crib, thinkin' he hot in his platemail bib. You walk like a giant but are hung like a gnome, and all the bitches in your crew be after MY bone. Your broadsword's more like a tooth pick. Detect evil? Bitch, try that on me and my stink will just make you sick. I radiate evil, got more class features than soldiers in Vietnam. You got your special mount? Bitch that's my name for your MOM. You got D10 HD, bitch I roll D12s, more magic than elves, more power than the hells. I'm dropping d6s like an avalanche, casting save or die spells that'll make you blanch. Face it my friend, your backs to the wall. I don't need a moral dilemma to make YOUR ass fall. They call me DJ Phylactery; scourge of destiny master of arcane epiphany. Who you fools think you are, tryin' to bust a cap in me? Rollin' through my dungeon lookin' to plunder, tryin' to steal my thunder its a wonder you made it past my traps at all; the spiked wall, the acid pit, I got so many minions I'm swimming in kobold shit! But my greatest weapon's my wit, and y'all bit off more'n you can chew, so draw those +3 butter knives and let me serve you!"

Oh. Oh shit. You better think up some sweet rhymes fast.

"Yeah? Well you can kiss my Ahzz!" Ax retorted. That was a good one! Now to cripple his morale! "Just who in the hells do you think you're facing? I'm Axolisin Sathael, better known as Sin! King of thieves and slayer of assassins! When you hear people whisper in fear of the son of Demon Lord Kaskh, they're talking about me!" he yelled, drawing two of his throwing knives in such a manner as to catch the light with a blinding flash. "If you don't get out of my way I'm going to ram right through you!" he yelled, charging forward and throwing the knives, then immediately drawing his daggers as he closed distance, preparing to strike in the legs to return that whip blow a moment ago.
You give an amazing speech, (4+1) [Note: You don't get the intimidation bonus for the horns or the Denizen of Shadow because he's a godsdamned demon lord] and the demon lord looks intimidated! (-1 to his actions) You throw two of your knives at him! (5+1, 4+1) (dodge:3-1, 2-1) Both strike true and hard, (BP:4, 1) one to his right leg and the other to his face. (damage:6+2, 5+3) Both his leg and head fly off. What? "No! Don't look at me! Great and mighty! Ahzz! I'll give you a medal! A job! A Ring of Intelligence! I'll help you find your way home!" The rest of him falls apart and a tiny imp rolls out. The Great and Mighty Ahzz? Just an imp? Pay no attention to the imp in the suit?

Quote from: D. Rex(AI)
(AI:1) Call out to monsters to come and get me!
(2) Thankfully, you can't attract any beasts. That is good. You sit in the dark and wait for death to come.

Statuses:

Spoiler: D. Rex (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Seventeen: BOOM goes the dynalich!
« Reply #559 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:48 pm »

thanks
 i think i must join this now
dwarf
Azrael
a short sturdy creature fond of drink and industry
blacksmith
got tired of digging and wants adventure
earth plane
Just so I don't forget, here's the next person who gets a turn.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 35: Really Epic Rolls. I hate you guys sometimes.
« Reply #560 on: June 01, 2011, 05:25:42 pm »

But... I wasn't done yet...

Ah well, the last improvement can wait.

Find enemies, shoot mercury at them (because that's what a teleforce actually does, not shoot lightning).

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 01, 2011, 05:27:46 pm »

I saw particle beam. I comprehended "Lightning Laser".

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 01, 2011, 05:35:15 pm »

Ax laughed and crossed his arms. "Wow. OK, here's what you can do for me and I won't step on you: give me the combination to your safe. There's a ring in there a girl wants me to put on her finger and I'm not the kind of guy who'll keep a lady waiting." He grinned, showing his fangs, and kept an eye on the little imp. "So... you going to open that safe, or do I get a snack and a fun little puzzle to solve?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 02, 2011, 09:39:00 am »

yay im next!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 02, 2011, 09:40:43 am »

Use that really sharp thing and SAM while BREATHING FIRE AND SHOOTING FIREBALLS WITH MY TWO OTHER HANDS.
Raggle Fraggle

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 02, 2011, 08:51:13 pm »

Bump. GODDAMNIT NIRUR AND GGAMER AND D. REX GET IN HERE.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 03, 2011, 06:30:27 am »

USE MY CAPTAINLY POWERS TO GIVE ORDERS TO THE UNPOSTED PARTY MEMBERS. I don't care that they're on another plane, or that they don't even know who I am. Naval Law > Natural Law.

Nirur: Concoct 'sweet rhymes'.
Gamer: Ask for some string, so as to not get lost. Go into maze and search for stone.
D. Rex: Look. Look. Look. Look. Look. **You have died**
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:33:08 am by Schilcote »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 03, 2011, 07:51:48 am »

Suddenly exist
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 03, 2011, 08:52:26 am »

Oh, and we should have a rematch with Nirur's lich later on in the game. I have an idea.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 03, 2011, 06:24:57 pm »

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU

RAGE THROUGH THAT MAZE TO THE FUCKING STONE AND ACTIVATE THAT BITCH
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 61