Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87716 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 31: D.Rex's turn. Also, BADASS GUITAR.
« Reply #480 on: May 20, 2011, 09:36:42 pm »

Dragons? Is that the best you can do?

Shields next. I'm thinking some sort of magic force-field. If there's time left over, install some oxygen recyclers too. For my plan.

I'll probably also need to install a mana pit/thaum tank to power all this magitek.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 20, 2011, 09:41:03 pm »

ENGAGE PIRATE MODE

C'MON THEN YA FOOKIN BITCH! I'VA GOTTLOTSA MORE STABS WHAR DAT CAME FROOM!

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 20, 2011, 09:47:13 pm »

ooc: houray!  Gimme until the end of the weekend to read up about 20 turns back and post.
Play my picture adventure games: Roll to Dodge Mr T and You Are Douchebag!

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 20, 2011, 10:32:05 pm »

Shields next. I'm thinking some sort of magic force-field. If there's time left over, install some oxygen recyclers too. For my plan.

I'll probably also need to install a mana pit/thaum tank to power all this magitek.
You're making a spaceship/sub/flying house, aren't you. To survive on all of the planes. Don't forget the drill.
Also, dragons is not the best I can do. If you keep improving this thing, I might have to send Cthulhu after you.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 21, 2011, 12:37:58 am »

You're making a spaceship/sub/flying house, aren't you. To survive on all of the planes. Don't forget the drill.

Ahahaha, your insignificant human mind cannot grasp my true glory.

On the subject of planes, is there a "plane of void" or somesuch?

Also, dragons is not the best I can do. If you keep improving this thing, I might have to send Cthulhu after you.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 21, 2011, 12:42:58 am »

The negative energy plane. It's where the undead get their power. Souls get their power from the positive energy plane.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 21, 2011, 12:49:01 am »

The negative energy plane. It's where the undead get their power. Souls get their power from the positive energy plane.

So... there's energy there?

May have to make some alterations to The Plan.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 21, 2011, 09:09:14 am »

Yeah. The closest thing to "void" there is is the astral. Or, you know, SPAAAAAAACE in the material plane. You dont need special breathing apparatus in the astral though.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 21, 2011, 08:39:50 pm »

Torir marches right in there to demand an audience. He really just want to touch the stone to save all of everything so he can go do ...

Huh. There's nothing much for a multiple dissociative personality disorder paladin/fallen paladin to do with his/their life. They certainly can't go back home. They probably wouldn't be able to agree to go on most adventures, and wouldn't want to be saving everything all the time.

... Weapon shop, then.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 21, 2011, 08:42:00 pm »

Huh. There's nothing much for a multiple dissociative personality disorder paladin/fallen paladin to do with his/their life. They certainly can't go back home. They probably wouldn't be able to agree to go on most adventures, and wouldn't want to be saving everything all the time.

You could work for me. I'd just have to add a third part to The Plan (which would take place after the end of the game).

Also, Choo, have you thought about letting us reuse these characters and their equipment in a later campaign? I think it'd be cool to see the continuing adventures of the Emet and its crew, even if only a few characters carry over. Plus I'd get more mileage out of The Plan, which is a good thing.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:44:01 pm by Schilcote »

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 21, 2011, 09:00:56 pm »

You could work for me. I'd just have to add a third part to The Plan (which would take place after the end of the game).

Also, Choo, have you thought about letting us reuse these characters and their equipment in a later campaign? I think it'd be cool to see the continuing adventures of the Emet and its crew, even if only a few characters carry over. Plus I'd get more mileage out of The Plan, which is a good thing.
Schilcote, if Emet becomes anywhere near as epic as I think she's gonna, then there's no way I wouldn't at lest put you in as NPCs. And you need to shape Lifeban into an axe. And attach your Guitar of Sonic Blasting to it. It will be the Axe of Lifebanning Sound! And then get Riccto some drums that shoot bombs, and a bass guitar with a crossbow in it for Ax, and a microphoneRod of Voice Amplification for Big Jo (or Xivala if you want female vocals),and you'll have a perfect rock band!

Torir marches right in there to demand an audience. He really just want to touch the stone to save all of everything so he can go do ...

... Weapon shop, then.
Or combined benevolent ruler/oppressive dictator for a little country somewhere.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 09:05:14 pm by choobakka »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 21, 2011, 09:03:41 pm »

Kewl. Remember to send me a PM if you do that then. :D

Also, is your application to Netland still good? 'Cos now's a good time to enter the game.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 21, 2011, 09:06:07 pm »

Kewl. Remember to send me a PM if you do that then. :D

Also, is your application to Netland still good? 'Cos now's a good time to enter the game.
Seriously? Cool! Yup. I will be Pur O'Blem, the Troll Troll Physics major!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 22, 2011, 06:41:33 am »

A: WHARS THE TURN CHOO
B: Can someone look over the whole game and tell me if my character is developing, or just being derailed? I'm worried it might be the latter, since he's gone from my original idea to something completely different in such a short time. Not that I'm complaining; the game would be one hell of a lot less cool if I'd stuck with Golem!Schilcote's original characterization.

EDIT:

C:
http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa441/ch00_bakka/?action=view&current=RTPJ.jpg
The big-breasted woman is the night elf twins. I didn't make it clear that they were supposed to be male.

The kids look at you in astonishment. The appear to be half-elves, and have the look of powder monkeys, people who work the cannons on the ship. The hostage says, "My name is Kafired Warpshot, and this is my brother Akituhub. These pirates bought us from some slavers who had killed most of our clan in a raid on our ship-village. Thank you for rescuing us." His brother says, "We would gladly work the cannons on your mighty house. Please, will you take us?"

(emphasis mine)

D:

He used to build things, y'know? He HELPED people. But then....he just started..experimenting. And it didn't start with him, no. He started....with his own teammates..then his wife..his CHILDREN. He kept SAYING he needed MORE PARTS and MORE PEOPLE to make that army but..when he couldn't find anyone else..

He used himself.

E:

Instead of/in addition to the air recyclers, create a small, permanent portal to the Plane Of Air (if that's possible). Should also be useful for dumping things in, which I will need for The Plan.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 07:44:14 am by Schilcote »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 22, 2011, 08:07:45 am »

We're waiting on D.Rex to read over the thread to see what he needs to be doing and then make his post. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61