Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87778 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 22: To the planes!
« Reply #390 on: May 09, 2011, 04:47:31 pm »

WHARS TEH TURN CHOO
WHARS GGAMER SCHIL?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 09, 2011, 04:47:56 pm »

DOIN SILLY STUFF.
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 09, 2011, 04:49:27 pm »

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 09, 2011, 05:23:09 pm »

SCHI

Y U NO PATIENCE

Bust do'n da' fookin do'!

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 09, 2011, 05:56:38 pm »

So I have to jump across all these gears moving at high speed just to get to where I want to go?

Fuck that.

Build a motherfucking jetpack from stuff that is laying around. If not enough stuff is nearby, head to the town and get stuff there. FLYING GOLEM. Wish Riccto was here.
(2) There's just not enough stuff here to make a jetpack. You decide to head for the town to scrounge some materials. (4) You jump across to the other gear and find yourself pulled towards its surface, even though it's at a right angle to the one you came from. The town covers the whole of this face of the gear. I also looks deserted. Ominous...

Walk towards the gazebo.
You walk towards the gazebo, across the bridge. (6) There's an easily apparent ladder down here, probably into the rest of the dojo. Since there's nothing interesting on the island, you go down. You are now in a hallway. There's a ladder up. which you just came down, and doors lining the sides. The hallway appears to be parallel to the bridge, and you can see the sky out one end, probably at the cliff. And there's nobody here.

Nirur enters the portal, certain that this will be a trivial task and he will be the first to finish. ((I hope that it's a trivial task, but that he's the last to finish due to consistent non-lethally bad rolls.))

Torir enters the death portal, idly wondering whether or not his talisman can control liches, and if it's even worth trying.
Nirur jumps into the portal, and lands on a poofy white cloud. He can see almost nothing but cloud in every direction, except for a large fortress of golden stone. An angel flies from the fortress, and lands next to him. The angel says, "Young human, you have come at the right time. The Stone of Balance has been under attack for a long time. You must come now, to the sanctuary of balance" He grabs him and flies over the wall of the castle to the keep within. He leads him down the stairs to a large golden stone. "Quickly, activate the stone! Put your hand into the palmprint!" Nirur puts his hand into the palm-shaped indentation, and presses down. A blinding golden light shoots out, and when he can see again the stone has begun to glow yellow. The angel says, "Now, there is someone who wishes to talk to you." A voice booms through his mind, "Thank you, human, for saving Celestia from the invading darkness. I will get these 'gods' out of your bodies..." Nirur feels Imho's influence fading, and Torir feels Rnasthoth's incompetence leave him. "...And return you to a single form. You will still have the two minds. That alchemist man somehow split your soul and reformed it into two pieces."

And now you feel an odd sensation. Both of you are in Torir's body (or in the place Torir's body was - white skin [as in paper white, not Caucasian white] and grey eyes, not gold and blue or grey and red), as he's jumping into the plane of death. After a quick battle of wills, (1 vs 2) Torir gains control and looks around. He only controls the movements, and for Nirur it's like feeling all of the sensations without being in control. You are standing on a hill with a gallows on it, and some corpses blowing around on the nooses. There is a huge dark fortress about a mile off, and a distinct lack of undead - which wouldn't be odd anywhere else, but here is downright freaky. They must all be inside the castle listening to the lich's music, which you can hear faintly even here. Disturbing. (4 vs 6) Torir manages to stay in control for now.

Ax glared at the man as he walked by. Well, EXCUUUUSE ME, Mr. Nubby Horns, he thought, mimicking the other's horns with curled index fingers in a somewhat rude gesture... but only because the man's back was turned; Ax was too passive-aggressive to consider doing that to his face. After a moment to assess the situation further he decided to follow the guy to the city. Hopefully he could find the stone he needed. If nothing else, he could always steal something there to help out later.

Buncha friggin' automatons in this city, he thought as he walked. Schilcote'd feel right at home. I gotta remember not to sign anything while I'm here, I know how THAT story turns out. I ain't got time to be slaving away at a desk, filing things and crap. Hmm... anyway, who would know where the stone is? That I could talk to, anyway, I don't think the higher-ups would appreciate me breaking into their offices, although I probably should just to see what they got up in there. Ax finally stepped off of the bridge and into town proper. OK, plan of action. Get some better lockpicks, whether or not I have to pay for them, and then go see about finding a historian.

You go off off the main streets of the city, and into the less reputable back alleys, where there are barely any franchises, except for maybe an HFH restaurant or two. (5) You look around for somewhere there might be some lockpicks for sale or steal, and see a little "Bob's Burglary Bazaar" on one of the streets. (3) Their best set of lockpicks is extremely well guarded, (3) and it's 75 gp, but with the cash you got from that Thieves' Guild chump, you can afford it. You buy it from the bored demon at the counter, and use them to easily pick one of their tester locks. Works like a charm!

FLYING GOLEM. Wish Riccto was here.
With a failed insanity check you would be the Jetpack. With Rims. And Cup holders
Be Offended. Take some herbs. Find some Wizards.
You look for some magical herbs in the garden. (3) Nothing special... Just a mild hallucinogen or two... (1) You take the herbs, and, um, "take" the herbs. You are standing WEST of a white house. There is a mailbox nearby. Exits are NORTH, SOUTH, and EAST. (6) Whoa... That was weird... You put some of that in your robe for later.

SCHI

Y U NO PATIENCE

Bust do'n da' fookin do'!
What door? I don't see a door here. Ah well, time to break the next best thing - Crates! (6) You smash a crate and a hand cannon falls out! And some ammo! (1) ...And no gunpowder. Damn.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √
Mechanus √
Celestia √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 09, 2011, 05:59:03 pm »

SEARCH FOR SUPPLIES. CONSTRUCT JETPACK. SEARCH FOR STONE.

Stone Trek III: The Search For Stones
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 09, 2011, 06:01:56 pm »

Ohhhh. Mail. Take a peep in the mailbox and then head north.
Hell yeah for doing something a God doesnt know how I did.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 06:07:39 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 23: Nirur's down to one body! Thanks, god!
« Reply #397 on: May 09, 2011, 06:03:16 pm »

Run down the hallway, kick the crap out of anything that attacks me.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 09, 2011, 06:06:44 pm »

Ohhhh. Mail. Take a peep in the mailbox and then head north.
Hell yeah for doing something a God doesnt know how I did.
Actually, that was a hallucination. Sorry if that wasn't clear. You're back in the wizard's garden.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 09, 2011, 06:08:41 pm »

Ah Alright.
The Alchemist shrugs slightly as he looks for the tower and wanders towards it, looking for any particularly wizardly folk.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 09, 2011, 07:41:47 pm »

Nice. These ones don't feel like they're going to snap every time I use them. Ax pocketed the picks and left to find a way down to where he suspected the stone was, or to at least find someone who looked like a pushover to ask about the location of the stone.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 09, 2011, 08:35:14 pm »

"What? .. You again! Why are you bothering me?"

I saved Celestia. A deity reunited us.

"I liked being alone. Tell him to give you back your own body."

No, I think it's time to keep an eye on you to make sure you properly destroy the undead here.

"I'm - we're - not going into a lich's stronghold, alone, and attacking him. That's suicide."

The righteous need not fear death, for He is ever watchful.

"..Go away. My life. My body."

No. Nirur begins internally reciting hymns about the smiting of undead, such that Torir can "hear" them.

Torir, too distracted by his annoying conscience to form a proper plan, begins walking towards the castle.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 09, 2011, 08:54:45 pm »

Mental note- I can probably get the Golem to make FRIKKEN LASER BEAMS out of that hand cannon.

Hmm. Fin' a stone o' soom so't. Unda wata sheeps a' supposed to be a bi' be'a pro'ected dan 'dis.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 09, 2011, 09:29:01 pm »

Mental note- I can probably get the Golem to make FRIKKEN LASER BEAMS out of that hand cannon.

Hmm. Fin' a stone o' soom so't. Unda wata sheeps a' supposed to be a bi' be'a pro'ected dan 'dis.
Ggamer, how about you post your actions in understandable English instead of Orc pirate speak.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 10, 2011, 06:42:34 pm »

*sigh*

Hmm. Find a stone of some sort. Under water ships are supposed to be a bit more protected than this...

Confusing.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 61