Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87818 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 21: Portals Galore!
« Reply #375 on: May 08, 2011, 12:26:09 pm »

The RTD you are currently running? I've taken a few peeks at it but I havent read it in awhile. Why are you asking?

I just suddenly cared and decided to ask. You should read it, it's entertaining.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 08, 2011, 12:27:34 pm »

The RTD you are currently running? I've taken a few peeks at it but I havent read it in awhile. Why are you asking?

I just suddenly cared and decided to ask. You should read it, it's entertaining.
Will do Jefe. I will go back to my roots as a RTD Lurker. Just for you. No one else. *Shifty*
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 08, 2011, 12:29:09 pm »

Jefe.

Is that a word in a language I'm unfamiliar with, or do you somehow extract "Jeffery" from "Schilcote"?
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 08, 2011, 12:31:11 pm »

Its a Chicano/Spanish term for boss/ Chief.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 08, 2011, 04:08:50 pm »

Ax stood in front of the portal, his arm crossed, as he thought about it. Eh... can't say I like the idea of running up on Kaethaul's home plane when he's not expecting me. Dad's kind of an asshole. I guess everyone else has already got to their portals, though. There's really no getting out of it. He sighed, looked around, then jumped through the portal.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 08, 2011, 04:19:22 pm »

Jump into the portal, beat the hell out of the first thing I see.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 08, 2011, 08:53:01 pm »

Jump into the portal, beat the hell out of the first thing I see.
You leap into the portal, and see nothing, surprisingly. Ominous nothing... You are standing in front of an arch that apparently just held the portal you came through. You are facing a bridge leading to an island in a pond. The island has a gazebo on it. Behind you, through the arch, there is a long and winding track leading through majestic mountains. As you look further beyond the island, you see that this pond/island combo is at the top of a cliff. There are cherry trees in bloom all around you.

Ax stood in front of the portal, his arm crossed, as he thought about it. Eh... can't say I like the idea of running up on Kaethaul's home plane when he's not expecting me. Dad's kind of an asshole. I guess everyone else has already got to their portals, though. There's really no getting out of it. He sighed, looked around, then jumped through the portal.
You walk through the portal, and turn around to see an exact duplicate of yourself slam it shut. Guess there's no turning back now. You are standing by a sheer cliff that rises higher than you can see. It appears to surround the bowl of lava that you are standing on a bridge over. The bridge ends at this ominous flat cliff, that when you look closer appears to have a portal structure carved into it. The carvings glow, and a man in a suit with grey skin and two short horns steps through the portal that just opened in the wall. He says, "Excuse me," and brushes by you, walking down to the other end of the bridge. Where there is a city hanging above the lava. This must be the Earldom of the Hanging, the city of the Chain Demons, who spend their lives slaving away at large chain restaurants and huge megacorporations. Thankfully, not where your dad is from. So you won't be bumping into him. The city is held up by an unknown force embedded in the base of the floating island. That's probably where the Stone is.

"Ah! 'bout t'iem fo' dis! go trough da' Po'al!"
You say goodbye to the elemental and go through the portal. You are now floating in a pool of water that's a lot shallower than you would expect, since the water plane has no surface. You swim up, and find yourself in what appears to be the hold of some kind of submarine. Through a nearby porthole, you can see a whole lot of empty water. There are unmarked crates around you, and ladders going both down and up. You hear the normal drone of an engine, but no noises of any people. That's odd... Normally there would be a lot of noise on a ship like this...

Er ... Sorry about that. I need The Hobbit. It's to save the universe or something. I'm not quite sure anymore.

Torir, sensing that he will depart soon, grabs a light snack.
"No problem. The Hobbit is right over here, in our autobiography section. What edition were you looking for?" "I was actually looking for that one Elven paladin's edition." "Ah! That's in our historic books section. Right over here." He leads you to some shelves with locked glass over them, and unlocks a shelf up high. You walk across the shelves and grab the book. The books near it start glowing, and levitate off the shelves to form a portal in the air. They all appear to be holy books, interestingly enough. The portal opens, and you see a few clouds and a glowing fortress.

Hmm... What to eat... (3) Might as well just have a hunk of bread. Can't command armies of zombies if you're too full!

See about getting more normal Cannonballs for Fredismo. Its Portal time.
(4) Who knew that a wizard would have cannonballs in his study? You give those you find to Fred. Now, to the portal! Wait, does Fred count as a person? You hold on to him to make sure. You and Fred are standing in a walled garden, outside a high tower. The top of the tower appears to be glowing with an unearthly light. That's where you'll want to go, probably. There are two exits from the garden, to the left and right, both going around the tower. There are some interesting topiary statues around you, and several beds full of magical herbs. And no twisted abominations. what kind of wizard does this guy think he is? Oh, right. A good wizard. Your Chaotic Neutral sensibilities are offended by the altruism.

Enter portal. Shwoo!
To Mechanus! You leap into the portal. The first thing you notice is the sound of grinding gears. The second thing you notice is the fact that you appear to be standing on a small island. On a large gear. With other large gears nearby. You see a glow up and to the direction you have decided will be north, on the bottom of a gear with a mountain on it. It looks like you're going to have to do some pretty funky gear-crossing to get up there. The gear you're on now intersects with two others to the "east" and "west". And now north and south. And now back to east and west, but switched places. The gear you are on is spinning. Spinning at about 1RPM, but still pretty fast, considering it's about a quarter mile across. One of the gears has a forest on it, and the other has what looks like a small city. You see no lifeforms or golems. Anywhere.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √
Mechanus √
Celestia √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

[/quote]

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 22: To the planes!
« Reply #382 on: May 08, 2011, 08:57:03 pm »

So I have to jump across all these gears moving at high speed just to get to where I want to go?

Fuck that.

Build a motherfucking jetpack from stuff that is laying around. If not enough stuff is nearby, head to the town and get stuff there. FLYING GOLEM. Wish Riccto was here.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 08, 2011, 08:58:44 pm »

Walk towards the gazebo.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 08, 2011, 08:59:12 pm »

Nirur enters the portal, certain that this will be a trivial task and he will be the first to finish. ((I hope that it's a trivial task, but that he's the last to finish due to consistent non-lethally bad rolls.))

Torir enters the death portal, idly wondering whether or not his talisman can control liches, and if it's even worth trying.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:00:50 pm by Nirur Torir »

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 08, 2011, 09:10:17 pm »

Ax glared at the man as he walked by. Well, EXCUUUUSE ME, Mr. Nubby Horns, he thought, mimicking the other's horns with curled index fingers in a somewhat rude gesture... but only because the man's back was turned; Ax was too passive-aggressive to consider doing that to his face. After a moment to assess the situation further he decided to follow the guy to the city. Hopefully he could find the stone he needed. If nothing else, he could always steal something there to help out later.

Buncha friggin' automatons in this city, he thought as he walked. Schilcote'd feel right at home. I gotta remember not to sign anything while I'm here, I know how THAT story turns out. I ain't got time to be slaving away at a desk, filing things and crap. Hmm... anyway, who would know where the stone is? That I could talk to, anyway, I don't think the higher-ups would appreciate me breaking into their offices, although I probably should just to see what they got up in there. Ax finally stepped off of the bridge and into town proper. OK, plan of action. Get some better lockpicks, whether or not I have to pay for them, and then go see about finding a historian.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 08, 2011, 09:14:01 pm »

FLYING GOLEM. Wish Riccto was here.
With a failed insanity check you would be the Jetpack. With Rims. And Cup holders
Be Offended. Take some herbs. Find some Wizards.
Raggle Fraggle

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 09, 2011, 12:26:12 pm »

man i almost don't want a turn if it means someone has to die. epsecially riccto. FAILED SANITY CHECKS AHOY!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 09, 2011, 04:32:12 pm »

WHARS TEH TURN CHOO
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 61