Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87802 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Fifteen: Double Deity Trouble, More Pirates!
« Reply #255 on: May 04, 2011, 08:29:06 am »

"Wait, no...! Gods damnit..." Ax muttered as the golem took the remote from him and held it high in the air where he couldn't reach it. He jumped a few times anyway, but Shilcote was so much larger that even at the top of his leap his hands barely reached the golem's elbow. There was no chance of getting the remote back. He sighed and kicked at the rug. "Whatever. Less responsibility for me anyway," he said, putting his hands behind his head and strolling away like the remote didn't matter to him. You'd better hide that well, because I'll get it back the moment you put it down!

Back on the roof, he saw the paladin lying in a crumpled heap and crouched by him. "Woah, what the hell happened to you?" he asked, pushing on his shoulder. The urge to turn the shove into a punt to the head was overwhelming, but he didn't give in to it. He didn't want someone plotting revenge on him while he was plotting revenge on someone else! But what can you actually do to a golem? Hmm... "Come on, let me help you up. Whatever happened to you, you smell like the lower planes now." He held out a hand.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 04, 2011, 09:24:09 am »

Nirur fails to respond or move, instead sobbing, his will to live gone.

((I'm still laughing. That was a very interesting series of rolls. And no, I'm not trying to die here, but being forced to become a fallen paladin is moderately psychologically distressing.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 04, 2011, 10:44:59 am »

Axolisin poked the paladin's shoulder again, feeling vaguely disturbed. Anybody with an actual problem to worry about tended to do that to him. "Come on... being infernal's not that bad," he said. Yeesh... what the hells am I doing trying to comfort an Aasimar paladin? He's like the very antithesis of what I am. "I mean sure everybody's going to hate you like they hate me, and want to beat you regularly like I get beaten, but, uh... well, damn. You don't even get the cool horns and tail like I do." Ax blinked. "Now that I think about you're pretty much hosed. Wow. It sucks to be you."

He sat down and made no move to leave whatsoever. The rooftop -all rooftops everywhere, actually- was his home, being a thief and all. As far as he was concerned the paladin was in his territory. "I might as well fill you in on what's been going on since you vanished. Riccto made some improvements to our airship, including cannons and a flamethrower, we killed a few pirates, and saved a pair of half-drow kids. And that one ugly mutant guy is now a hot chick, although I dunno, you might already know about that happening. I don't know how that works either, but no way in any of the hells am I going to even try to tap it, it's just too strange even for me. And look at me. Goat dude." He pointed at his horns. "No hooves though or any of the other benefits."

Come on, laugh or something man. Get offended. Do something other than lay there and cry, he thought, starting to get seriously freaked out. I don't think I'm that bad on my worst days. "Look, do you want some cake or something? We're still near town, I can go get you a strawberry pie if that would make you feel better," he said desperately. "I'll actually use money to get it too instead of a five finger discount."

Just having fun with the situation. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 04, 2011, 11:13:03 am »

Nirur stops sobbing and gives the annoying tiefling a momentary half-hearted glare for not shutting up and leaving him to die in peace, then rolls over so he's facing away from him. After a moment, he begins speaking in a weak voice. "Was abducted to be sacrificed. Jumped to the earth plane. Fought evil. Too many. Tried getting back to the air plane. Ended up in the sacrificial hall again. Tried to purify dark statues. Consecrate evil gold. Tripped onto a knife. Possessed by Ranr ... Rinanar ... Ranny. Evil champion for incompetence now." He says the last like he is about to cry again, but then stops as an idea occurs. "... Exorcism?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:25:30 am by Nirur Torir »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2011, 11:43:41 am »

Ax whistled through his teeth. "Incompetence, huh? Wow, that really does suck." The paladin made a mention of exorcism, and he shrugged. "I don't think there's any priests in Aireporte, and even if there were I wouldn't trust 'em. People on the air planes are likely to be as shifting and inconstant as the winds, man. But I'll tell you what, I'll help you look for one once we get to the material or the earth planes, people there are generally more solid. Personality wise, anyway. I'm not saying that, y'know, people from the water plane are mercurial or anything, big Jo'd kill me for that probably, but, uh..."

He trailed off, unsure now of what his point even had been. "Uh, anyway, um. Yeah, I can tell when holy people are around 'cause it hurts, so I can help you find a cleric or someone like that. But you'll owe me one, if you can live with that." He had a cat-like grin. There was nothing he loved more than being owed favors, especially undefined ones. He could call them in for practically anything. "Anyway, I'll go talk to Riccto for you, he's the closest thing we got to a holy man around here since you went and got yourself cursed, maybe he'll know something. Or can figure something out, anyway. Make a potion to surpress the demon, maybe." He fell onto his back, did a kip-up to stay in practice, and went downstairs to find Riccto and give him the short version of the conversation with Nirur - embellished slightly to make himself look better, of course.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2011, 11:48:45 am »

Lay around feeling sorry for myself.

((I half expected you to latch onto the gold and convince my character to take yours looting.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2011, 11:56:47 am »

I think he'd rather solve your character's problem so he can be the only guy emoing around. No one else can get the attention/sympathy meant for him. :P

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2011, 12:09:46 pm »

Once Ax is done with things I don't care about and cannot see because I'm behind the wheel, give him the remote. I need two hands on the wheel. DA WEEL.

Yell ULLA! (sounds more like Oolol to me, actually) as I blast pirates with mah heat turret & cannons. Also ram.

We're going to need to invent some sort of mustard gas canister we can fire out the cannons.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2011, 02:20:04 pm »

Sat happly in the workshop, playing with a pair of mechanical pinsers as he discussed the possiblitly of installing some type of device designed to carry beverages with Iali, looking rather silly as one pair of hands were folded on his lap and another pair held the mechanical pinscers, making him look somewhat like an enraged crab, when Ax comes downstairs he nods a few times at the story, never stopping with the metal castanets overhead "Hmm. By the end of things I'l be an expert in all sorts of things!" Do what he can for the Paladin
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2011, 02:22:20 pm »

Sat happly in the workshop, playing with a pair of mechanical pinsers as he discussed the possiblitly of installing some type of device designed to carry beverages with Iali, looking rather silly as one pair of hands were folded on his lap and another pair held the mechanical pinscers, making him look somewhat like an enraged crab, when Ax comes downstairs he nods a few times at the story, never stopping with the metal castanets overhead "Hmm. By the end of things I'l be an expert in all sorts of things!" Do what he can for the Paladin

This is an engraving of the Human Riccto and the artifact run-on sentence Message #2245008. Riccto is holding the sentence triumphantly.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2011, 02:29:49 pm »

This is an engraving of the Human Riccto and the artifact run-on sentence Message #2245008. Riccto is holding the sentence triumphantly.
The period has been struck down.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2011, 02:32:50 pm »

It was a comma, but the severed part flew off in an arc. >.>

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2011, 02:37:16 pm »

The little round ones are dirty, keep them away!
Raggle Fraggle

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 04, 2011, 03:22:51 pm »

"What the hell? I look even better than before now!"

Jump to the nearest pirate ship and beat the crap out of everyone in it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 04, 2011, 03:24:06 pm »

I should fail medical sanity rolls more often  8)
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 61