Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87812 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Ten: Pirates! And Duregar!
« Reply #180 on: May 01, 2011, 05:06:03 pm »

Purchase the Smoke, Get on-board Emet, Upgrade Flamethrower with help of Iali hopefully.
Raggle Fraggle

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 01, 2011, 06:32:37 pm »

TEAR THE PIRATES APART.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 01, 2011, 06:42:32 pm »

"Wonder what kind of loot those pirates have..." Ax said to himself. Guess I'd better get back there and fight too if I want anything. This is the plane of air, so maybe I can make that jump. He got on the roof of the Emet and kept an eye out for the enemy airship. If he saw it while they were on the way back to Airporte, he'd leap onto it while tossing one of his throwing daggers at a pirate for maximum cool points.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 01, 2011, 07:02:35 pm »

I swear, you guys will end up owning a fleet... What happens when you go to a plane with less air space, though?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2011, 07:03:03 pm »

I swear, you guys will end up owning a fleet... What happens when you go to a plane with less air space, though?
WE ROLL A SIX EVERYTIME THEN
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2011, 07:05:38 pm »

Actually, you're not going to have to worry about that for a while... All of the planes you're going to go (except the earth plane, but I wasn't expecting that one) will have plenty of space to fly.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 01, 2011, 07:07:59 pm »

We build a fleet of house-drills. Duh.
Raggle Fraggle

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 01, 2011, 08:11:41 pm »

GRRAAAH! NOBODY SHOT'S AT MEH AN' LIVES TA TELL THA TALE!

RIP AND TE'R, RIP AND TE'R THAR GUT'S!

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 01, 2011, 09:01:51 pm »

Purchase the Smoke, Get on-board Emet, Upgrade Flamethrower with help of Iali hopefully.
You buy the Smoke and hail Schilcote, who you see on Emet nearby. He comes and picks you up.

FUUUU

Locate my science officer, get him on the goddamn airship. Make wepon.
Hey! What if we attached the FLAMETHROWER to Emet? (Riccto:5+1+1) (Schilcote:3+1+1) (Iali:3+1) Wow. You guys are really good at this shit. +1 to power, usefulness, efficiency. (power:4+1+2(Smoke)) Dude. Seriously. This thing is BADASS. +1 to damage. (size:5) It's a turret mounted on the roof. Now Ax will have somewhere to sit! (usefulness:3+1) It's pretty reliable. (efficiency:5+1) ... And the Smoke constantly replenishes itself, so, that's good too. You know what? You people make reeeeally big shit. If Riccto does make that boomerang for Ax, it'll end up being like a ridiculous anime weapon or something.

TEAR THE PIRATES APART.
(4+1+1) You dash at the captain and swing a punch! (dodge:3) It connects! In the (BP:1) FACE! +1 to damage! (damage:5+1+1+1) His head explodes. You really didn't expect that.

GRRAAAH! NOBODY SHOT'S AT MEH AN' LIVES TA TELL THA TALE!
RIP AND TE'R, RIP AND TE'R THAR GUT'S!
"Wonder what kind of loot those pirates have..." Ax said to himself. Guess I'd better get back there and fight too if I want anything. This is the plane of air, so maybe I can make that jump. He got on the roof of the Emet and kept an eye out for the enemy airship. If he saw it while they were on the way back to Airporte, he'd leap onto it while tossing one of his throwing daggers at a pirate for maximum cool points.
Schilcote swings Emet around and heads for the pirate ship! (5+1) Big Jo grabs a rope that was hanging off of Airporte and swings onto the deck of the pirate ship, (2+1+1) Heading for a lone pirate! (dodge:3) He hits the pirate in the (4) right leg, (damage:3+1) cutting into it! (4) The pirate swings back with his cutlass, (dodge:1) and hits Jo squarely in the (BP:2) chest! (damage:4) Aaaaagh! That hurt you 'umie bastard!
(3+1) Ax also grabs a rope and swings onto the ship! As he does, he throws his daggers (3+1) at a pair of pirates! (dodge:6, 5) They are apparently ninjas, and one even grabs Ax's dagger by the handle and (1) stabs himself in the side... (damage:2) It looks like it was just a scratch.
Iali decides to fire the flameturret at the pirates! (6) He hits the ship's (SP:3) sails, (damage:3+1) setting them on fire! The ship is dead in the waterair! (fire damage:1) The fire goes out immediately, probably because of air currents.
One of the pirates fires a cannon at Emet! (6) (dodge:6+1) Schilcote manouvered successfully out of the way.

Ah, excellent. They're probably all evil, and I must properly give thanks to The Creator for my survival by annihilating them before they can do something annoying like meddling with the material plane.

I determine whether or not the leader is evil the surest way possible: By hitting him in the neck with my sword.
(1) You charge at the leader and trip over a rock! Your sword goes flying, and (4) almost hits a dwarf, who moves out of the way.(2) The dwarves are too surprised to attack.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Schilcote (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ggamer (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Eleven: Assholes off the Starboard Bow!
« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2011, 09:05:55 pm »

I'MA COAT THA FOOCKIN' SWA'D IN DA' PO'S'N, AND STAB YA! THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TA' GLEW YEW BACK TOGETHAR WHE'NI'MA DONE WIT'YA!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:41:39 pm by ggamer »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 01, 2011, 09:06:37 pm »

Oh lordy. Everything in the Air Plane is going to burn.
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 01, 2011, 09:07:06 pm »

Hmm... What's the pirate flyer made out of? If it's wood, RAMMING SPEED!. If it isn't, keep dodging bullets and firing fire.
That's a fucking stupid idea, actually. Just keep manuvering and firing.

Once the enemy goes down, salvage & assimilate the remains of their vessel. Probably just keep all the wood stored for later, but definitely install the cannons.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2011, 09:07:58 pm »

Only if Iali gets a 1! Because then he'd hit Airporte. And that would be AWESOME.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 01, 2011, 09:08:38 pm »

Only if Iali gets a 1! Because then he'd hit Airporte. And that would be AWESOME.
SCREW THE MISSION. THE FLAMES ARE PRETTY AND MUST BE SPREAD.
Raggle Fraggle

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2011, 09:09:01 pm »

THAR'S THA SPEERET YA' MEWTANT BAS'TERD!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 61