Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87822 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Nine: Who you callin' a virgin?
« Reply #165 on: May 01, 2011, 03:38:15 pm »

Take da' masta' exploda' and see if'n I can't upgrade 'er to a yacht o' sometin'
Once we are back on the Emet we can probably upgrade in further. Get our hands on a few more bonuses
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2011, 03:56:14 pm »

Ax inspected his new gear after handing over the chemistry set to Riccto. Things are finally looking up. I actually managed to steal more than just enough gold to live on and I have some good stuff now. He buckled the belt of throwing daggers across his torso in the proper manner, feeling altogether too impressed with himself. "Here ya go," he said, giving his old Iron Dagger to Riccto in an almost uncharacteristic burst of generosity. Then again, he didn't need it anymore since he had a pair of steel ones and the alchemist wasn't carrying any weapons the Tiefling could see. Finally, he followed the golem to see what golems did with themselves in town.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2011, 04:02:48 pm »

Took the  the dagger with a nod, Now he can burn them from afar and stab the burning wretches when they get up close. Riccto wonders, Do Denizens of the Air Plane bleed different?
Raggle Fraggle

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 01, 2011, 04:10:09 pm »

See if'n I can't "procu'e" Some o' dem'sey weapons fo' da' emet'

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2011, 04:11:22 pm »

I'd rather build our main armaments myself... but I suppose in the meantime it can't hurt to have a cannon.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2011, 04:13:00 pm »

Yeah we can get some major bonuses if we all worked on the Emet (We meaning Schilote, Iali and Myself)
Raggle Fraggle

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2011, 04:13:44 pm »

Yeah we can get some major bonuses if we all worked on the Emet (We meaning Schilote, Iali and Myself)

:I

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2011, 04:14:36 pm »

:I

You don't get any bonuses to engineering.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2011, 04:16:19 pm »

I have the Well-Read. +1 to Magitek and Mechanics.
GG. Focus on the Piratey things of the boat. We will focus on the Tinkery things :P
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2011, 04:17:19 pm »

I had the Well-Read. +1 to Magitek and Mechanics.

Yeah, I was responding to G's :I.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 01, 2011, 04:25:53 pm »

But once we do that I want to up the amount of DAKKA the Exploda can bring to bear
Raggle Fraggle

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 01, 2011, 04:50:29 pm »

Look for the Paladin
Look for rare Air Plane Reagents, Find Vorticies
(5) You find an alchemists shop specializing in rare ingredients! It looks like they have some bottled Smoke (found where the Air and Fire planes connect - you could make your flamethrower a LOT more powerful with some of this) for 35 gp, some Cloud (air & water - good for inhaled poisons as a base) for 35 gp, and some Dust (Air and - you guessed it - Earth - good for enhancing spells) for 20 gp.

Ordinarily, I'd be a bit worried about this sort of thing.

I go intangible and jump to the elemental plane of earth.
I wonder if lawful good means he might respect my authority. If he listens to me he might become a whole lot more useful.
Anarchy can not be allowed on a ship; thus my character would be under your authority while on board, so long as his unknown code of ethics aren't broken.
(2) You are in much too much pain to go intangible, but they didn't take your ring, and this looks like a sizeable chunk of rock, so there might be a portal to the plane of Earth nearby. (4) You will your ring to send you to the plane of earth, and you feel a wrenching sensation. (1) You seem to have landed in the middle of a Duregar encampment. You know, those evil dwarves? Right. (6) The planejump seems to have reenergized you, though, and you are ready to take these Dwarves out in the name of Imho! (6) And none of the scumvermin have noticed you yet! Perfect...

Hmm... Cannons make everything better, right? Right! (1) AAAH!!! NOT WHEN THEY'RE BEING FIRED AT YOU!!! Note to self: just because they don't go on water doesn't mean they're lazy pirates. (2) (dodge:3) They fire at you, but thankfully miss. (5) You run back to the Exploda, grab the Tiefling and the Golem, and flee back to Emet. (5) It looks like you lost the air pirates, too.

BULLSH-

Find boat, notice Paladin is missing, search for him for half an hour, give up and head to vorticies, find plot.
(4) Hey! We left the Science officer and the female male BD back in Airporte! Oh, and the whiny pally left. Whatever.

Quote from: bdthemag(AI)
(AI:6) Hey! Those pirates are attacking the orc! Get them!
(3) You jump at the pirate ship. (6+1) You latch on to the side using your cleverly disguised claws, and pull yourself onto the deck, ripping a large chunk out of it! (5) The pirates are too stunned to do anything.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Schilcote (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ggamer (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Bdthemag, your character is going to do more and more ridiculous things until he/she dies if you don't play soon.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 04:54:16 pm by choobakka »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 01, 2011, 04:53:37 pm »

FUUUU

Locate my science officer, get him on the goddamn airship. Make wepon.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 01, 2011, 04:54:47 pm »

FUUUU
I swear random.org is trolling you.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Ten: Pirates! And Duregar!
« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2011, 04:58:48 pm »

Ah, excellent. They're probably all evil, and I must properly give thanks to The Creator for my survival by annihilating them before they can do something annoying like meddling with the material plane.

I determine whether or not the leader is evil the surest way possible: By hitting him in the neck with my sword.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 61