Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87438 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.
« on: April 27, 2011, 08:43:15 pm »

Hey, why not?
Spoiler: setting (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: races (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: possible home planes (click to show/hide)

The races and home planes will give different qualities. Which I'm not going to tell you. You'll have to guess.

Players:

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Schilcote (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ggamer (click to show/hide)

Ye Olde List of Waiting

Orangebottle

Dinosaurus Rex
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:27:35 pm by choobakka »

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! It has a plot!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 08:48:34 pm »

Name: Jo'Ldza (Big Jo)

Species: Orc

Description: We'sn orcs may be deesa jerks, but we's still hassda jobs. I'mn A big ork. Got'sa bald head, with red eyes and wella build a'ms. I'sa been a kaptain for more dan' twenn'y yea's. I 'elp keep the balance wit' mah krew.

Profession: Kaptain of an orc sailing ship

Background: Grew up on a sailing boat with his brother, who was also a kaptain. inherited kaptain'ism and crew from his brother when he died.

Home Plane: Water Plane

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 09:22:27 pm »

This character brought to you thanks to the wonderful racial descriptions.

Species: Aasimar

Description: Lawful Neutral, almost Lawful Stupid. He firmly believes in the tenets of his faith, and is willing to die to uphold them.

Profession: Paladin.

Background: His people believe themselves to be the only true guardians of the material plane; the best way to help the mortal inhabitants of said plane is by not touching anything. Obviously this is what The Creator had in mind, and any who meddle in the plane, and therefore blaspheme The Creator, are to be punished severely.

After three decades of military service (doing nothing), he has been sent out as a sort of test to determine the extent of the planer distortion, fix it if possible, find the perpetrators, deliver justice, then report back.

Home Plane: Ethereal Plane.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 09:27:34 pm by Nirur Torir »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 09:59:24 pm »

I wrote a nice application, and then firefox randomly decided to delete everything. asdfasdfasdf

Species: Golem

Description: Created as a result of DRUNK THAUMATOLOGY!. Was intended to have humanlike personality and intellgence. Doesn't talk much, but isn't stupid. Has no goals of his own besides survival, goes around helping people with various things for lack of a better purpose. Will do anything asked of him unless he has a reason not to (if it conflicts with an existing goal or his basic morality). Lawful Good (as in lawful as the opposite of chaotic). Extremely logical and unemotional. Dislikes entropic behavior. Is good with machines (clockwork and a bit of early steam power, I guess).

When he does talk, it sounds something like the above paragraph.

Profession: None. See above. Requires no food and builds his own shelter, and has very little interest in material goods.

Background: See description.

Home Plane: Material Plane.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:04:49 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 10:07:43 pm »

Goddamnit Choobakka you tricked me with this title.

Species: Mutant
Description: An ugly looking mutant who hates most people.
Profession: A guard to a local inn.
Background: Created in a magic experiment gone wrong, he escaped and decided to live his live in a nearby city.
Home Plane: Material Plane
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 10:16:11 pm »

Name: Axolisin Sathael. He prefers being called Ax or Sin since he thinks it's awesome.
Species: Tiefling
Description: Short, pale, and skinny. He stands about 5'5 and 120 pounds. His hair and eyes are pure black and his pure white skin has light gray spots across it. His horns are goat-like. He spends a lot of time moping and figures since he's just so mistreated he can do whatever he wants.
Profession: Thief
Background: He's been kicked around his entire life as you might expect and resorted to thievery since Tieflings are branded as thieves and untrustworthy anyway. He's very small time and hasn't progressed much beyond mugging, purse stealing, pickpocketing, and robbing the poor.
Home Plane: Plane of Shadow
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:25:17 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 10:24:27 pm »

Danke

Species: Mutant
Description: A "Being" That stands like a man, the size of a man, but covered with horrible burns and an alchemists robe
Profession: Alchemist/Mad Scientest
Background:  He once was a man. Atleast he thinks so. But what he does remember is his knack for mixing up chemicals and herbs, always trying to find that perfect mix. But he has suffered his fair share of accidents in the lab
Home Plane: Astral Plane
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:13:37 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 12:52:34 am »

Name: Ezum
Species: Golem
Description: A large, ancient golem of solid stone. It is shaped vaguely like a human. It stands at 7' 3" and weighs a ton. It has many small marks and scratches where lesser beings have attacked it, and a small portion of it's right shoulder has been burned away.
Profession: Pet golem of the local barkeep.
Background: Ezum was created far in the past. It was created during a trade between dwarves and elves: the elves used their magic to create a powerful golem warrior and the dwarves promised not to export massive quantities of magma. The marks all over Ezum's body each have their own story. For instance, the burn on it's right shoulder occured during an elven attack on a dwarven stronghold.
Home Plane: Plane of Earth

Hopefully i'm not too late.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 03:49:57 am »

Name: Xibalba Razormane
Species: Tiefling
Description: 5'4" Female 120 Lbs, murky red skin/scales?, black eyes.  Tail has natural nail spikes through the end, with a red rag tied over it to mask them.  Armed with a dranaginat
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and two sets of poison-tipped throwing spikes set to each wrist
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
.  She normally wears a strappy black banded leather armour, knee-high boots with spikes on the knees.  She covers the top of her long black hair and most of her horns with a red cloth like a hood.  As utility items she carries a bag of coated caltrops, a flash-bang, a small pot, and a wine-skin.
Profession: Rangeresque, part time bandit.  Whatever keeps her stomach filled and her pockets filled in coins.
Background: Took to the forests from a young age.  Fell in love with the flame, and chaos, so a lot of them burnt down at first.  Learnt more neutral balance of life, then twisted it chaotic for her own means.  If anything disturbs her peace she may kill it, she may let it pass.  She takes what she wants and doesn't care about future consequences so long as her personal world is well arranged in her mind.  She may burn down the whole forest and call it nature's balance as trees will grow back faster than ever in the fertile lands rich with the blood of her vanquished enemies.  Studies plant life for poison tipping her weapons, the toxins make the people feel like they are burning alive, savage hunter (overhunts and wastes a lot, like may kill an entire herd of a farmer's sheep in bloodlust for one single mutton).  Not opposed to eating sentient creatures.
Home Plane: Plane of Fire
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 04:49:23 pm by DinosaurusRex_x »
Play my picture adventure games: Roll to Dodge Mr T and You Are Douchebag!

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 08:15:39 am »

The hooded man stands up. "You all were selected for this mission. Some, for your intelligence" he nods at Riccto "Some for your ability to hide and see what others cannot" He looks at Mary Sue Ax "Others were brought here for your strength, or devotion" as he passes by the other four. "But one thing is clear. You were probably not the best choices for the job. However, you were the ones who agreed to come. And that's all that matters." He hands each of you a map of the planes, with one small demi-plane circled in red ink. "There is a disturbance radiating from there. Some planes have been swallowed already. You must go there and stop it. We can enchant one item from each of you with the ability to jump between planes. You will only be able to go to an adjacent plane, however. So, what do you want us to enchant?"

Statuses:

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Schilcote (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ggamer (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 04:45:21 pm by choobakka »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Zero: Choose Your Magic Item
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 08:25:42 am »

"Enchant my clothes, I guess," Ax said sullenly. "I don't know why I ever agreed to this job. We're all probably going to get swallowed by the void ourselves." He folded lifelessly into a sitting position with his legs crossed, his elbows on his knees, and his horns in his hands. Could be worse. I could have a headache on top of everything else. It could always be worse. That was his experience in life. In fact it was probably pretty bad already because his blood itched, which meant there was someone who wouldn't take kindly to Tieflings or thieves nearby, and considering his companions who it was was pretty obvious. He glanced over at Aasimar and then focused his eyes on the ground.

"At least if we do we'll go first," he added, scratching at an arm idly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 10:48:17 am »

So umm... exactly how mechanical am I? I was thinking of golems in the emet/met sense, the big clay Jewish guys. Not complaining, of course.

EDIT:
Oh, also, exactly what is my stature? Or is it up to me?

Schilcote glances (or at least stares for a very short period of time) at Serious, and then at Nirur. He remains silent.

He then turns his gaze back to the hooded man, and speaks. "Describe."
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:09:42 am by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 11:44:36 am »

((I thought I put it in earlier, but my character's people are a relatively small martial-monastic order. Just for the record.))

Nirur first glances around for a read of the people around him: A tiefling. Always wanting to meddle in the material plane, those, and completely untrustworthy. Just look at that stance, and his nihilism, as though he knows what he's planning is wrong ... Nirur made a mental note that this tiefling doubtlessly fit the stereotypes perfectly and glared for a bit so that he would know he was being watched.

Some sort of robed being, probably not from the material plane. He(?) wears his burns like a criminal. Have to watch that one. A glare for good measure.

Someone obviously afraid of showing his(?) features. His(?) stance indicates he(?) is up to no good. Probably here to smuggle extraplanar goods to the material plane. Definitely keep an eye on him(?). *Glare*

An orc in a pirate outfit. It's only a matter of time with that one. Probably around ten minutes. Not even worth a glare.

Some sort of golem. Appears to be stupid. Likely sent by a meddler, probably created by one. Watch for suspicious activity. Time to glare now.

And who's this giving the briefing? Obviously hiding something. The plural indicates that it's the facade of a hive-mind. Likely trying to corrupt my purity by convincing me to travel with this lot, good thing I'm incorruptible. Clearly powerful enough to destroy us all if it so chooses. Best not to interrogate it. For now, I'll have to travel with these brigands.

I reverently remove my amulet holy symbol (Crossed longsword/quarterstaff, with a blue gem connecting them) and hold it out to be enchanted.

Edit: I remove the ring signifying that I'm on official business for my order, and hand it over to be enchanted.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 04:35:09 pm by Nirur Torir »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 11:52:46 am »

The plural indicates that it's the facade of a hive-mind. Likely trying to corrupt my purity

*stifled giggles*

Also, stare emotionlessly at the fellow who is attempting to glare at me whilst waiting for my reply from the fellow who is enchanting the objects.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 12:56:41 pm by Schilcote »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 03:20:01 pm »

Hmmm. The Alchemist looks at the group, peering at each of them, his gaze moving to each with the gears churning in his mind, trying to figure them each out from the way they st- OH! A Golem!, A hidden grin spreads from beneath his robe as he scratches his chin with one hand, rubs another set of hands deviously and uses the other hand to
Reach into the many folds of his robe a produce a small crystaline phial with a length of cord attached to it
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 61