Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87817 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 20: Stop - Hammertime.
« Reply #361 on: May 07, 2011, 10:25:07 pm »

Of Discworld, I tend to prefer the Sam Vimes stories myself.
I really like Rincewind. Because he's Rincewind.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 07, 2011, 10:48:25 pm »

I don't think it's possible to like Discworld and not Rincewind. He is the original protagonist, anyway. ^^ Part of it though is that I like the solving mysteries/upholding the law plots that the watchmen get.

...so this post isn't entirely off-topic, "Hey, thanks," Ax said as Schilcote knocked the door down. If that happens. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 08, 2011, 01:02:12 am »

Attempt to destroy all dummies with a spin attack
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 08, 2011, 10:18:01 am »

Attempt to destroy all dummies with a spin attack
Time to break some heads! (4+1+1) (dodge:6+1, 1+1, 6+1, 3+1) You deliver a crushing blow to two of the dummies, (BP:3, 6) in the stomach of one and the neck of the other. (damage:5+2, 6+2) They both are destroyed. The other two leap at you with identical spin kicks! (4+1, 2+1) (dodge:5) You get out of the way, (2) and the dummies crash into each other! (damage:5, 3) one of them is destroyed, (5+1) (dodge:4+1) (damage:4+2) and you destroy the other. A glowing image of an old man with a wispy beard appears. He says, "You have beaten my warriors. You are now worthy of passing through to the Dojo of Balance in the Generic Asian Continent. Please, if the world is not in peril, don't go through." The illusion fades away, and an arch with a gong in it that you didn't notice begins to glow. The gong sounds, and vanishes, replaced with a hole in the world. You can see some cherry trees.

I thought the riddle was for the phrase to open the portal. (I knew the book, even without extra hints.)

Nirur gets someone to help him find the book about Gandalf forcing a hobbit to get a class change to Burglar and go on a quest.

Torir decides that maybe he's not quite ready, and asks around at the party, hoping to get advice and/or items to help with the lich.

(1) You have angered... The LIBRARIAN! A large creature with many, many tentacles and a human head approaches. It says, "Really, must you keep making such a racket in the library? Please, keep it down." You pass out in terror. When you wake up, a young man is standing next to you. You look up and see the face of the beast. He says, "Please, calm down. I'm a shapeshifter, and those tentacles help me file the books more easily." He says, "Now, there was a book you were looking for?"

(5+1) Torir is really popular, and several history teachers tell you about the lich king. He was a famous elven musician, almost a millennium ago. He had a human wife, whom he loved more than anything, and when she died of old age when he was still in his relative 40s, he couldn't stand it. He studied for days, using tons of successful Bardic Knowledge checks, and finally found a way to resurrect someone as a younger person. Using necromancy. He went to his wife's grave and brought her back at a young age, but when she saw what he had done to get her back (it's not a very nice ritual), she killed herself. He was so depressed by this that he brought her back as an undead servant, and eventually raised a whole army to take over the world. He was banished to the Plane of Death by a band of meddling heroes, and eventually took over the whole plane. He really wants a way to get back to the material plane. Beware his creepy organ music and his terrible monsters. Sounds like a nice guy, right?

High-Five SAM. No wait. Thats dumb. Do wicked sick Alchemy. Like Potions and that awesome stuff.
Time to find an alchemy lab, instead of looking for the portal to that wizard's tower! (6) This is one damn fine lab. It has all of those spinny things, and tubes, and wires, and chemicals... +1 to alchemy, -1 to sanity. (2+1+1) You're not winning any medals for this potion... (sanity:2-1) *cue evil laugh* (Now is time for a short digression on how the alchemy system works. Instead of power, size, usefulness, and efficiency (and sometimes intelligence), the alchemy system will now use Power, Amount (how many doses you make), Side effects (or good effects for poisons), and dose size. No intelligence, even when you fail a sanity check like you just did.) You find a note taped underneath a lab bench. It says, in annoyingly terrible handwriting, Wizard's Wallbreaker. Requires two ccs of newt bile, all of the blood in a field mouse (3 oz), half a bottle of Wow Wow sauce, three cups of vodka, and a dash of salt. You really aren't sure if this is an explosive or a cocktail. Might as well make it anyway! (power:5) It appears to be both. As a potion, it reduces damage done to you by 1, and allows you to breathe fire, and as an explosive it acts like napalm. So don't get it near fire. (amount:6) You made a full carboy (really big bottle - 16 gallons) of this stuff. Amazing. (side effects:4) It has very minor side effects, just -1 to mental actions. (dosage:6) And you need to drink a pint of it before the effects kick in. You now have 128 doses of this stuff. So, enough. You decide to pour a dose into a heavily reinforced mug you found laying about. The mug starts glowing. A voice booms through the room, "I am the Great Wizard Something Starting With X. You have made my favorite drink, and poured it into the Neverending Mug. The mug will give you as much of the drink as you want. Please throw the rest of it at the big X on the wall and run." Better listen to the man. You grab the infinite mug, chuck the carboy at the wall, and flee. You hear a loud explosion, and when you walk back in you see a gaping hole in the wall with a glowing portal behind it, marked "To My Tower. Don't Enter Unless World Is In Peril." Convenient, right?

"wel', I'n da; lost.

Jo looks down the hallway, and without reason, begins singing a folksong from the water plane

(3) You start to sing, and hear a voice join in from behind a door. A water elemental walks out, and says, "It's nice to see another native of the Water Plane. Everyone here is from Air or the Astral... You're part of the party of adventurers who's trying to save the world, right? Because there's this ring of coral in my pool that started to glow when I was teaching some students about Ssirrallllipp the Merman bard. It was when I sang his "Ballad of the Kraken" that I noticed it. Could you take a look?" It leads you into its room, and you jump in the pool and swim to the bottom. There's a glowing portal in the middle of the coral ring. cool.

Ax frowned at the door. Hmm. Wonder what went wrong there... must be these damn cheap-ass lockpicks. I should've looked for some better ones back in town. He sighed, cursed himself for his stupidity, and examined the door. Maybe later I can ask Riccto to make some kind of skeleton key or something. Let's see. Are the hinges on this side or am I going to have to kick it down? All he had to do, assuming he could get to the hinges, was knock the pins loose and pull the door out of place. Once he was done he could slide it back in, replace the pins, and walk away with none the wiser. Otherwise, this was going to get loud... but if confronted, he could always say he needed it to save the world.

Ax snorted in derision. Yeah, maybe they'd buy that from Nirur.

Of Discworld, I tend to prefer the Sam Vimes stories myself.
Also, coincidentally come across Ax and discreetly push the door down.
Schilcote comes by and (5) knocks down the door. You go in and see the locked desk of the head of the mechanics department. (4+1) You pick the lock easily, and grab the journal. You take it back to the succubus, who says, "Thanks, kid. The portal to the abyss is the huge mirror in the hallway near the main stage. The password is 'Macbeth'. It's a good password, since nobody would ever say it there, right?" You go to the theater and, after making sure that there are no actors nearby, whisper "Macbeth" into the mirror. Your reflection grins, and walks over to a door that is, after you look closely, only present on the other side of the mirror. He opens it, and a portal opens in the wall behind you. You see a firey pit through it.

So the Overfiend is dead? If not, continue banning life.

If it is, purchase the Orange Box so I can find the Portal.
Hmm... If you were some fancy mechanic dude, how would you lock a portal? (3+1) By making someone put together the robot whose plans are on the table of course! You make the robot, and it slots itself into the side of the portal. After a lot of clicking and clanking, the gate glows and you see a large chunk of machinery on the other side. Victory!

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Vortices Found:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss
Plane of Water
Mechanus
Celestia
Wizard's Tower
Generic Asian Dojo
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:20:39 am by choobakka »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 21: Portals Galore!
« Reply #365 on: May 08, 2011, 10:22:22 am »

Ǫ͕̞̊ͯ̃ͩͬ̂̂ͪ͡͞H̞̊͒̈̋͊ͬ͘ ̷͔̐̄ͩ͑͘G̶̼̙̤̦̟̹̅̄ͅO̦̤͓̰̥̘̤ͦ͗̌̑ͥ̀̚D̴̞̥͈͍͂̽ͥ̇̎̌ͬͩ ̶̤̮̫̔̀̕͡M̮̙̫̦̜̫̱̎̆̋̽ͬS͔̖̥̏͢ͅ ̧̙̫̳̤̂͗̍ͤ̚͢C̷̥̹̣̲̲̱ͩǪ̵͔̬̜͓͍͕̤̻̼͋ͥͩͨͯ̇̓̏͆M̦̪͋͘I̧̭̪̪͓̤͌ͤ̈̀͌ͬ̈̏͡Ċ̙͍͓̎ͬ̿ͅͅ ̫͓̹͍̓ͧͬ͆̍̋ͮ͝S͙̩͈̖̪̙ͫ̔̈̅ͯͪ̓̏̕Ã͉̙̑ͣ̊ͥͨ̎͜N̸̢̛̘͎̜̳̮̘͇̆̈̎͐ͯ̉̏̑S̸̢̫͐͗̓ͬͥ̇̚͠ ̸̞͖̟̫̰͛́͆ͅĪ̡̩̺̰͙̩̯͕̃͟T̋͂̈ͬ̔́ͤ̓͟͏̪̜̬̗͖ ͔͔̬̹̳̝̻̂̀͜B̟͉̝̠̓ͩ͐ͩ̏̇U̶͕̭̯̥̬̞̤̍͗̂͑ͪͅŖ̜͉̳̉̄ͥ̾͗͋̕͟ͅN̎͂ͣ͘҉҉̫͚̳̯͉͙ͅS̸̪̻̳̮̤͉ͭ͒ͦ̀
͉̟̘ͣͣ̅Ĩ̯͚̯͔̭̞̼̳̭T̨͍͓̤̗̤̆̍͘ͅ ̧̘͓͇͚͔͊ͪ̆ͤ͛͠B̻͇̪͕̤̝̤̻ͥ͆̑̒̐͘͡U̡͕̺̫̽ͫ͋ͩ͞R̲̲͎̟̿́̔N͔̞̙͔͎̱̮ͩ̔ͮ̓̉͐ͩ͠S̞̫̯̪̳͓͍̅ͯ̓͌̽̓̔̕͢ͅ ̥͎̦ͨÍ͎̟̼̭͕̞̟̖̒̓̔Tͩ̌̓ͩ̈́ͨ̌̓͏̵̜͖̻̜͚͉ͅ ̘͍͋B̝͖̥̻̣͂͆͐̆͛U̼̜̖̭̟ͯ́̒R̢̭͍̤̘̮͍̿ͯ͑ͩN̶̪̙̼͇͍̯͉̻͔̾ͨ̑̐S̡̗͓̻͙̗͂̀̕͟ ̵̧̨̮̱ͬͫͧ͆ͤI̸̛̜͍̳͚̠̼̳͇ͤ̍͊̑͗́͟T͆͆͑̏ͬ͏̭̟̲̣ ̳̞̀̂͂B̷͇͖̦̲͑͐͐̽̉̍̇̿͢Ǘ̼͎̙̱̜̜ͣ͋ͪ͞R̦͉͕̮̭͚͒̉̓͑̄̒̔ͤ̀͟͡Ṋ̹͙͕̦̻̔͐͆̊ͨ̊̏ͩ̌͢S̙ͤ̇͐̅̕
͂̾̽ͧͫ҉̠̖̠̜͢A̵͚̤̜̖̼̗͖̞̋̎̇̆͊̆͠Ḧ̈̓̔ͩ̅̌́͡͏͇̖͔͈Hͩͤ̉̊͋̈͏͏̬͙͔̱̖͞H̸̯̅H̝̺̱͎̅̒ͯ͋͞H̸͙̟̪̬͕̘̏̈́̇̈́̐́̈́H̢̬̫̹͍̘͈̄̂̒͆͡͠H͂̂́̽̍̔͏̟̖̦̫̝̰̼H̬̫͇͈̭͑̑ͤͬͩͣ̒ͯ͆̕H͉̯̫̤̲̘̣̞ͦ̈́̔͗̚̕ͅḨ̭̰͙̬̱̤ͪͩͣ̀̕H͒ͦ̈ͫͥ̐͐̍ͦͅH͔̖̄̏̍͂̐͒̄͋H̡̛͉͍̗̰͙̜͉̫̳̑̆͗̋͊̕Ḣ̺̒ͨͭḨ̢̘̞͇̻̭͕̙̬̬̑ͣ͠H̵̛̹̺̗̼͕̦̥̠͗̅̈̾̊̂͒H̷̴̨̩͈̲̪̳̍̃̌ͯH͎̽̀ͥͪH̶͕̠̪̜͚̩̭̘ͨͧ̇́̉͐͆ͪH̨̳̝̙̹͉̥̜͔̽̿͠ͅḢ̇̂̍ͮ̂͏͔͍H̵̴̥̺͚̲̟̺͈̭͙͛ͭͭͧH̅ͤ͒́ͤͧ̒̕͘͏̥͔

Enter portal. Shwoo!
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 08, 2011, 10:27:50 am »

Ǫ͕̞̊ͯ̃ͩͬ̂̂ͪ͡͞H̞̊͒̈̋͊ͬ͘ ̷͔̐̄ͩ͑͘G̶̼̙̤̦̟̹̅̄ͅO̦̤͓̰̥̘̤ͦ͗̌̑ͥ̀̚D̴̞̥͈͍͂̽ͥ̇̎̌ͬͩ ̶̤̮̫̔̀̕͡M̮̙̫̦̜̫̱̎̆̋̽ͬS͔̖̥̏͢ͅ ̧̙̫̳̤̂͗̍ͤ̚͢C̷̥̹̣̲̲̱ͩǪ̵͔̬̜͓͍͕̤̻̼͋ͥͩͨͯ̇̓̏͆M̦̪͋͘I̧̭̪̪͓̤͌ͤ̈̀͌ͬ̈̏͡Ċ̙͍͓̎ͬ̿ͅͅ ̫͓̹͍̓ͧͬ͆̍̋ͮ͝S͙̩͈̖̪̙ͫ̔̈̅ͯͪ̓̏̕Ã͉̙̑ͣ̊ͥͨ̎͜N̸̢̛̘͎̜̳̮̘͇̆̈̎͐ͯ̉̏̑S̸̢̫͐͗̓ͬͥ̇̚͠ ̸̞͖̟̫̰͛́͆ͅĪ̡̩̺̰͙̩̯͕̃͟T̋͂̈ͬ̔́ͤ̓͟͏̪̜̬̗͖ ͔͔̬̹̳̝̻̂̀͜B̟͉̝̠̓ͩ͐ͩ̏̇U̶͕̭̯̥̬̞̤̍͗̂͑ͪͅŖ̜͉̳̉̄ͥ̾͗͋̕͟ͅN̎͂ͣ͘҉҉̫͚̳̯͉͙ͅS̸̪̻̳̮̤͉ͭ͒ͦ̀
͉̟̘ͣͣ̅Ĩ̯͚̯͔̭̞̼̳̭T̨͍͓̤̗̤̆̍͘ͅ ̧̘͓͇͚͔͊ͪ̆ͤ͛͠B̻͇̪͕̤̝̤̻ͥ͆̑̒̐͘͡U̡͕̺̫̽ͫ͋ͩ͞R̲̲͎̟̿́̔N͔̞̙͔͎̱̮ͩ̔ͮ̓̉͐ͩ͠S̞̫̯̪̳͓͍̅ͯ̓͌̽̓̔̕͢ͅ ̥͎̦ͨÍ͎̟̼̭͕̞̟̖̒̓̔Tͩ̌̓ͩ̈́ͨ̌̓͏̵̜͖̻̜͚͉ͅ ̘͍͋B̝͖̥̻̣͂͆͐̆͛U̼̜̖̭̟ͯ́̒R̢̭͍̤̘̮͍̿ͯ͑ͩN̶̪̙̼͇͍̯͉̻͔̾ͨ̑̐S̡̗͓̻͙̗͂̀̕͟ ̵̧̨̮̱ͬͫͧ͆ͤI̸̛̜͍̳͚̠̼̳͇ͤ̍͊̑͗́͟T͆͆͑̏ͬ͏̭̟̲̣ ̳̞̀̂͂B̷͇͖̦̲͑͐͐̽̉̍̇̿͢Ǘ̼͎̙̱̜̜ͣ͋ͪ͞R̦͉͕̮̭͚͒̉̓͑̄̒̔ͤ̀͟͡Ṋ̹͙͕̦̻̔͐͆̊ͨ̊̏ͩ̌͢S̙ͤ̇͐̅̕
͂̾̽ͧͫ҉̠̖̠̜͢A̵͚̤̜̖̼̗͖̞̋̎̇̆͊̆͠Ḧ̈̓̔ͩ̅̌́͡͏͇̖͔͈Hͩͤ̉̊͋̈͏͏̬͙͔̱̖͞H̸̯̅H̝̺̱͎̅̒ͯ͋͞H̸͙̟̪̬͕̘̏̈́̇̈́̐́̈́H̢̬̫̹͍̘͈̄̂̒͆͡͠H͂̂́̽̍̔͏̟̖̦̫̝̰̼H̬̫͇͈̭͑̑ͤͬͩͣ̒ͯ͆̕H͉̯̫̤̲̘̣̞ͦ̈́̔͗̚̕ͅḨ̭̰͙̬̱̤ͪͩͣ̀̕H͒ͦ̈ͫͥ̐͐̍ͦͅH͔̖̄̏̍͂̐͒̄͋H̡̛͉͍̗̰͙̜͉̫̳̑̆͗̋͊̕Ḣ̺̒ͨͭḨ̢̘̞͇̻̭͕̙̬̬̑ͣ͠H̵̛̹̺̗̼͕̦̥̠͗̅̈̾̊̂͒H̷̴̨̩͈̲̪̳̍̃̌ͯH͎̽̀ͥͪH̶͕̠̪̜͚̩̭̘ͨͧ̇́̉͐͆ͪH̨̳̝̙̹͉̥̜͔̽̿͠ͅḢ̇̂̍ͮ̂͏͔͍H̵̴̥̺͚̲̟̺͈̭͙͛ͭͭͧH̅ͤ͒́ͤͧ̒̕͘͏̥͔

What. I don't even.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 08, 2011, 10:29:58 am »

What. I don't even.

Mͤ̆ͪͦ͒͒͘҉̨̪͓̟̹̯̲͓̣͙͔̭̖̗̜̥ͅS̴̪̘͓̙͓̞͉̰̰͊͐͛̈̊͆͌ͣ̊͒̅̌̏ͧ̐̒͜͡ ̵̿̍͒̒͂̆̽̾̾ͨ̄̆̀͏̭͔̭͕̗̮͚C̡̼̱̳̩̫͔̰͔̱͇͆̓̐̊͘͜͟Ǫ̴̻̮͈̠̺̬̙̫̬̻̈́͋̂ͫ̍̌ͦ̂̅̑̓ͬ͌ͨ̍̽̊̕͞M̨ͨ̈ͭ̃̎͆͗͠͏͉̜̟͓͎̼̪̠̜̬̰͈̭̬̱͙ͅI͖͉͈̩͎͕̺̣̥̰͓̻̰̖̘͇̹̅̉̅̐̈̈́̓ͧ͆̄͒ͧͭ́̓ͨ̓ͤ͆͝C̶̫̬̳͚͚̥̼̱͕̘̙̱̟̪̬̪̃̊ͩ͒̅̔ͦ͑ͨͥͫͧ̃͂͝ ̢̩͍͇͍̝̜̱͚̰̙̉ͨ̇̋̆̕͜S̋̎̀̃ͦ̐ͯ͏̷̯̖̲̣̼̥͙̜̠̱̲̫̝͍̼̦̖Ȃ̸ͯ̏̀̚͜҉̖͎̫̭̺̝̰̥̗͈͖̭̙̲N̡͎͉̩͈̼̬̱̞̼̅̿̓̓̏ͨ̉͗ͤ̂ͫ̀̕͠ͅS̛̺͍̬̮̣̭̰̩̯̩ͬ͋̍͌̿ͣ̆ͪ̏ͨ̿͛̔͌͗̄̔͘͡
̉̉͌ͬ̽̍ͬͯ͑͏̷̢̡̖͇̩̞͙̩͚̝̗̰̟̲̘̯̕ͅỈ̴̡̱̺̜͉͍̙̜͍̳̣͓̗̥̩ͥ̄͛ͫͪͧͣ͋ͣͨ̈́̑̓͛̋ͥ̅͡S̶̶̢̲͉̩̘̙̩̰̺̠̬͙͎̺͆ͭ͊̓̊͌̋ͭ̂̇̄ͧ̏̑́ͮ́͞ ̵̨͚̳͚̲̫̞̥̙͙̦͇̣͕͈͕͆͒̊̽͂̂ͩ̄ͣ̎̃ͭ̄̅̎ͤ̍ͩ̑̀Ž̸̶̵̛̾̂ͪ̀ͨ̍͏̖̗̦̱͙Ā̴̸̡̙̝̱̮̬͙͈̦̘̪̦̈̉̔̄̒́̏̂̇ͩ̑͌̈̈̈́́͘L̮̣̟̜̦̻̗͉̹̭͓̦̭̬̦͍̗̂̔ͦ̈͋͋͆͛ͨ̎̇͑ͯ̑ͨͤ́́͜ͅG̡̛͓̜͕̝̓ͦͮ̄ͦ̌ͭ̄̚͜O̢̨̺̪̤͖͖̻̫̮͈̥͙͉͓ͮ̎̔̽͒̿̚͜͠'̨̙̦̹̤̝̞̯̮̮͇̭̭͕̳̀̑͆̈͒͆̉ͫ͌̓ͧ̇̈̀ͨ͂̈͘͜ͅͅŠ̨͍͙̖̼̼͙̘̟͚͌̉̎ ̵͙̞͚͈̞̣̰̻̦͎̺̤̯͖̮͔̑͋̌ͮ̏̓̀F̛̆͛ͥ̃̓͑͋̆͒̆ͩ̾҉̛̳͓̜̼̠̘͓̣̣͇À̷̸̡͚̟̳͓̮̘͉ͯ̂͑ͧͯ̑̏͋ͣ͆̌̒̈́ͪ̉̚V̬̖͙̦̰̲̰̥͉͕̟͕̪̙̙̺̥̔̆̎͒ͨ̀͐̍̉ͦ͛̍̏̚͢ͅǪ̶̛̰͙̼͖͈̣͙̰̘͚͌ͥ̐ͮ̾ͨ͟ͅ
̸̧̰̩̯̤͈̲͓̋ͧͤ́ͦ͌̍̄ͪ̄ͭ̃̽̍̚̚͟͝ͅṞ̸̷̨̛̪̰͚̮͙̗̋̂̾ͭͯͬ͋ͧͩ̄̈́̒̏̌̅ͫ̓̚ͅI͉̖̳͈͚̦̬̖̺̖̹̦̭̜͙̙̳ͪ͋ͨ̅͊̽͢Ţ̵̴̗͖̥͍͎̞̬͓̭̮̝̗͈̄̈́̐̈́̈̊̊͊̅ͭ̃ͧ̀͢ͅE̸̹̯̤̫̱̺̱̱͔̗̭͆͊̇̎ͭ͋̾ͧͤ̇ͩ̚͢͢ ͒̍̊̈͏̵̮̝̤͎͙̕F̄̌͒̿̌҉̷͚͖̼͇͖̳̼̙̯̟̟̘͜͟ͅͅƠ̧͖̟͔̩͖͍̣̱͍̩̞̠̩̭͚̆̓̉̇̑ͭ͌̉ͩͫ̑̎̌͂N̡̮̜̹̗̻͈͔̯̱̲͈̯̙͙̯̳ͫ̓͒̍̅͂ͨ́T̵̴̜̞̗͙̩̙̫̭̹̐ͫ̿͑ͧ̂͗̀͂̈͊̐̄̊̉̽͟

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 08, 2011, 10:34:58 am »

What. I don't even.

Mͤ̆ͪͦ͒͒͘҉̨̪͓̟̹̯̲͓̣͙͔̭̖̗̜̥ͅS̴̪̘͓̙͓̞͉̰̰͊͐͛̈̊͆͌ͣ̊͒̅̌̏ͧ̐̒͜͡ ̵̿̍͒̒͂̆̽̾̾ͨ̄̆̀͏̭͔̭͕̗̮͚C̡̼̱̳̩̫͔̰͔̱͇͆̓̐̊͘͜͟Ǫ̴̻̮͈̠̺̬̙̫̬̻̈́͋̂ͫ̍̌ͦ̂̅̑̓ͬ͌ͨ̍̽̊̕͞M̨ͨ̈ͭ̃̎͆͗͠͏͉̜̟͓͎̼̪̠̜̬̰͈̭̬̱͙ͅI͖͉͈̩͎͕̺̣̥̰͓̻̰̖̘͇̹̅̉̅̐̈̈́̓ͧ͆̄͒ͧͭ́̓ͨ̓ͤ͆͝C̶̫̬̳͚͚̥̼̱͕̘̙̱̟̪̬̪̃̊ͩ͒̅̔ͦ͑ͨͥͫͧ̃͂͝ ̢̩͍͇͍̝̜̱͚̰̙̉ͨ̇̋̆̕͜S̋̎̀̃ͦ̐ͯ͏̷̯̖̲̣̼̥͙̜̠̱̲̫̝͍̼̦̖Ȃ̸ͯ̏̀̚͜҉̖͎̫̭̺̝̰̥̗͈͖̭̙̲N̡͎͉̩͈̼̬̱̞̼̅̿̓̓̏ͨ̉͗ͤ̂ͫ̀̕͠ͅS̛̺͍̬̮̣̭̰̩̯̩ͬ͋̍͌̿ͣ̆ͪ̏ͨ̿͛̔͌͗̄̔͘͡
̉̉͌ͬ̽̍ͬͯ͑͏̷̢̡̖͇̩̞͙̩͚̝̗̰̟̲̘̯̕ͅỈ̴̡̱̺̜͉͍̙̜͍̳̣͓̗̥̩ͥ̄͛ͫͪͧͣ͋ͣͨ̈́̑̓͛̋ͥ̅͡S̶̶̢̲͉̩̘̙̩̰̺̠̬͙͎̺͆ͭ͊̓̊͌̋ͭ̂̇̄ͧ̏̑́ͮ́͞ ̵̨͚̳͚̲̫̞̥̙͙̦͇̣͕͈͕͆͒̊̽͂̂ͩ̄ͣ̎̃ͭ̄̅̎ͤ̍ͩ̑̀Ž̸̶̵̛̾̂ͪ̀ͨ̍͏̖̗̦̱͙Ā̴̸̡̙̝̱̮̬͙͈̦̘̪̦̈̉̔̄̒́̏̂̇ͩ̑͌̈̈̈́́͘L̮̣̟̜̦̻̗͉̹̭͓̦̭̬̦͍̗̂̔ͦ̈͋͋͆͛ͨ̎̇͑ͯ̑ͨͤ́́͜ͅG̡̛͓̜͕̝̓ͦͮ̄ͦ̌ͭ̄̚͜O̢̨̺̪̤͖͖̻̫̮͈̥͙͉͓ͮ̎̔̽͒̿̚͜͠'̨̙̦̹̤̝̞̯̮̮͇̭̭͕̳̀̑͆̈͒͆̉ͫ͌̓ͧ̇̈̀ͨ͂̈͘͜ͅͅŠ̨͍͙̖̼̼͙̘̟͚͌̉̎ ̵͙̞͚͈̞̣̰̻̦͎̺̤̯͖̮͔̑͋̌ͮ̏̓̀F̛̆͛ͥ̃̓͑͋̆͒̆ͩ̾҉̛̳͓̜̼̠̘͓̣̣͇À̷̸̡͚̟̳͓̮̘͉ͯ̂͑ͧͯ̑̏͋ͣ͆̌̒̈́ͪ̉̚V̬̖͙̦̰̲̰̥͉͕̟͕̪̙̙̺̥̔̆̎͒ͨ̀͐̍̉ͦ͛̍̏̚͢ͅǪ̶̛̰͙̼͖͈̣͙̰̘͚͌ͥ̐ͮ̾ͨ͟ͅ
̸̧̰̩̯̤͈̲͓̋ͧͤ́ͦ͌̍̄ͪ̄ͭ̃̽̍̚̚͟͝ͅṞ̸̷̨̛̪̰͚̮͙̗̋̂̾ͭͯͬ͋ͧͩ̄̈́̒̏̌̅ͫ̓̚ͅI͉̖̳͈͚̦̬̖̺̖̹̦̭̜͙̙̳ͪ͋ͨ̅͊̽͢Ţ̵̴̗͖̥͍͎̞̬͓̭̮̝̗͈̄̈́̐̈́̈̊̊͊̅ͭ̃ͧ̀͢ͅE̸̹̯̤̫̱̺̱̱͔̗̭͆͊̇̎ͭ͋̾ͧͤ̇ͩ̚͢͢ ͒̍̊̈͏̵̮̝̤͎͙̕F̄̌͒̿̌҉̷͚͖̼͇͖̳̼̙̯̟̟̘͜͟ͅͅƠ̧͖̟͔̩͖͍̣̱͍̩̞̠̩̭͚̆̓̉̇̑ͭ͌̉ͩͫ̑̎̌͂N̡̮̜̹̗̻͈͔̯̱̲͈̯̙͙̯̳ͫ̓͒̍̅͂ͨ́T̵̴̜̞̗͙̩̙̫̭̹̐ͫ̿͑ͧ̂͗̀͂̈͊̐̄̊̉̽͟
Its the DEVIL.
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 08, 2011, 10:36:06 am »

What. I don't even.

Its the DEVIL.
Ṭ̶͉̫̖̖̜̼͚̮̜͐́̏̅ͥ̀̂̃ͨ̓̑̄̆̐́ͮ́́͢o̶̺̣̪͓̩̟̹̻͙̭̜̲ͣͦͦͯ̐̅ͥ̍͐͛̇̇̾͠ͅ ̴̛̲͖͓̰̟̟͔̳ͭͮ̍͆͛̎̓̐̓̀i̊͌̿̆̃͆̇̈́͋ͧͨ̃ͣ̽͒͌̕͏҉̘̪̺̭̳̤̣̝̙͓̱̝̩̟̱͎͖̜n̷̨̢̡̳͎͎̻̘͍͉̜̹͇̟̲͉͍̤̟̾͂̾̄̄̃̿ͧv̴̛̼͙͙̻̮̬̺̰͙̞̣̫̝̰͎̮̲̽̔ͯ͗̆̐̄ͯ̀ͧͣ̏͒̏ͦͯ͛͟͡o͊͆̿̎̓͆ͪ̆͆ͯ͒ͭ̃͠͏̶̱̩̣̟͇́k̴͎̻̣͓͖̭͇̟͙̭͍̟̫̗̝̒ͩ̚͜e̵͇̥̠͓͚̫̩̤̩̹̳̺̝̰̪ͣ͗̈ͫͩ̆̑ͤ́͛ͦ̄͟͠ͅ ̷̡̜̪̪̘͉̬ͤ̇̏ͬ̉͗̓̌ͫ͒t̛̜͙̣̗̭̥̞̜̠̙̠̖̖ͭ̒̀ͅḩ͈͍͕̤̜̝̺̙͍̰̼̘͑̋͒̌̈́̑̌̏͋̽̐̀͛̓͂͐̃̚̚͜ȩ̹̤̩̗̹ͮ̅͗ͯ̉ͭ̊̀͊ͪ̐ͦ͑ ͆̄̔͛̇̅ͬ̔͗ͯ̚̚҉̢̨͓̦̦̮̀ḣ̢͔̬̜͕̤̠̞̜̖̯͚̹̎ͪ̀ͪ̃ͬ̽͜͝i̵̪̫̝̥̙̫̠͗̌̏͛̓̿ͮ͐̀̆̅ͨ̎̎̈́̑̿̓v̸̨͗ͨ͗̾̓ͣ̽͛́̕͏͇̟̱̗͓̬̥ë̷̵̟̻̰͎͖͈͖͕̲̤̹͙̹̺̼̻͇́̔̂͗ͧ̓ͭ̆̀́͞-̎͊͂̋̌ͤ̓͆҉̛̛̙̭͕̻̳̟̭͙͍͓̼̗̲m̸͇͖̫̹̤̲̝̙͔͉̓̉̂̑̅̆ͬͭ͋̋̑̊ͫ͌̀͢͠i̒̆͗ͬ̆ͯͣͪ̈́̆̒̅ͥͩ͠͏͠҉̩̖̼̞̮̹n̾̂͐̏̾ͤ҉̷̷̨̨̭̭͍͕̯̦͚̺̰͇͚͉̟̤d̶̶͍̫͍̣̎ͬ͗̿̾̌̇ͦ͆ͮ̅ͪ̑ͣ́̂̀͆͒͠͝͠ ̶̨̺͙̭̫̉͑̓ͪ̏͛̾͊̈́ͬŗ̨̢̮͓̺̟̰̝̞͚̫̹̯̋ͯ̅͗̊̍̓ͥ̅̿ͥ͂ȩ̢̡̳̹̮̪͕̘͔͑ͧ̊͑̓͆ͦ̑ͦͫ͗ͣ̋̍͂ͤͪ̀ͅṗͨ̐̈́̌ͦͥ͌̄̆̋̉ͨͪͯ͏̵͓̲̳̟̪͖͎̫̗͈̙͕͚̻̻r̶̢̛̤͍̫̦̻̮̝̠͍̩̲͍̰͕͔̞̟̪̤̍̾ͬ̅̆̔̈͒̀e͌̏̇͗̐ͬ͂̏̒ͯ̐̊̂͛̚҉̡̨̪̟͓̺̠̳͇̦̘̖̥̀͘s̓ͣ͌͂̔ͬ̂ͫ̓͂̉̉ͯͫͤ͐̚̚͟͝͏͍͔̰̝̮̺̩̘̘̩̲͝e̩̲̫͇͎͉͍̠̿͛͋̇̐͛͒ͦ̋̂̀͟n̵̳̤̞̩͚̗͍̪̪͖̲̙̖͈̗ͤ͗ͧ̍̑̋ͨ̌̾̔ͦ́ͅͅͅt̡̬̭͓̘̠ͬ͛̓̅͛́́͠î̷̛̫͓̱̹̖̭̣̞̹̈́̎̍̑̒̆͛̊̿͂̏̓̈́͗ͦ̂̾͟ņ͑ͦ̔́ͯͨ̓ͫ͊͑̒̑͌̏̾̀͐͋҉͇͍̪̳g̶̥͎̳̲̲̗͓͚̃ͣͦͧ̓ͣ̔̅̇ͤͬ̈́͢ ̸̢̤͇͖͓̠̜͇̠̳̞̖̤͔̑̆̉ͮ̉́̚͞ͅc̒ͫ͂̄ͬͪ҉̨̹̪͍̙̩͉̜̣̮̫̠̣̹̫̪ͅͅh̀ͥ̍ͦ҉̙̩̟̦̣̜̠̣̜̟͔̟͔̤̗͢ͅȃ̡̨͎͎͈̣̘̤̝͉̞ͨ̓̔ͣ̉͌͘͞͞o̢̹̺͓̖̠͙̹̝͑ͫ̏̃ͧͪ̏̏ͮ̆ͩ̽̾̌̊͝s̸̅̓̊ͩ̎̈̂̆̚͢҉̤͎͓̞̬͍̦͉͖̮̳̣̟̱͔̺̬̰ͅ.̷̮̜͎̀ͤ̆̾͘ͅ
̏͌ͯͫ̐̈́̎̆̉͌̓ͩ̾͊̆͏̶̥̝͚̘̲̲̗̺̯̘̩̫I̎ͣͬͨͯ̓ͫ̏̽ͨ͌ͦ̓̈́ͧ̿̐҉̞̻͙͈ņ̲͔̙̱̣̺̙͓̰̾̈̃̾͆̏͒̐͂ͥ̊ͪ̚͘͝͝v̷͂̉ͭ͊̓͆̒ͫ̈́͢҉̼̮̞̲̜̯͍͕̭oͯ̃̓̆̾ͪͤ̾ͪ̌҉̷̵̡͙͕͎͕͉̲͇̦̘͇͇͓͝k̡͉͕̤͔̠̩̖̦̞̥̝̠̱̫͓̻̾̂ͮ̅͗ͪͯ̿͗͛̏ͦ͞ḭ̸̢̛̥̰͕͇͙̝̈̈́̏̀̏̒͗͢n̴̮̼͎̭̲͐̿ͣ͗̋̑̕͟͠g̪͉̪̗͍͍͚̪̞̲̱͓̳͔̬̮͋̓ͩ̈ͭ̊̄ͦ̕͞ͅ ́ͬ̽͊̒͂́͏͔̘͉̮̥̞̼̱̱̬̯͇̘̼͖̯͙͠ͅt̶̢̳̲͈̰̞̳̜͋̋̆̆ͪ̽͑̿͗ͫ̔̅͛̐ͭ̽̚͢h̢̛͖͙͇̖͎̣͚̫ͧ̀͊͒͆ͣͭ̓͐͐͒̊̓ͮ̆ͤ̌̚͢e̪͕̮̰̻̒͛̋̌̀́ ̶̡̻̖̼̼̋̋̓͌̈ͯ̄̈́̋͜f͛̍ͯ̉̈͆̿̍̈́̉̀̂͒̾̀͏̗̫̤̮̲͍͖ͅe̸̫̘͇̠̗̥̜̺̹̳̯̫͎̲̫̝̳͊͆̒͐͂ͯͣ̔ͨͬ̓̑̄ͫͩ̉ͨe̵ͧ̈́ͪ̈̀ͫͫͧ̒̑͋̐̃̚̚̚͏̵̫̤͔̫̫̖̗̗͎l̢̹̰̖͒̈́̑̓ͦ͌̓͟ͅị̴͎̼̟͓͓̤͉̻̜̿̽́ͤͮ̏̚̕͢͟ṋ̢̧̞͎̘͉̩̞͓̞͓͙̙̆̈ͮ̽͐ͧͪͧ̋ͯ͒ͭ͒͛͋̓́ͩ̚͘͟͝g̶͈̙̫̫͓̲̪̺̎ͨ͐̽̾͌͋̆̅͑͐͌̾͘ ̸̨̙̙̺̩̠͇͇͔̯̥̬ͮͯ̄̇ͦͩ̃̈͆̃̂͒̉̊̉ͥͣ̌̌̕͟͞o̷̴̷̠̞̗͔͇̝̙̩͓̜̝̺̺̲̗̫̾ͣ̑͛ͥ͒̊ͣ̿ͬ̐͗ͭͪ̀͜f̡̫̤̬̥̰̙̥̈́̔͊̽̒ͥ̕͜͡ ̵̬̘͔͕̭̜̠͇̬̣͙̳̣̜͓͚͈͐͑͑̓ͧͪ̊͆̈̉̈̑ͬ̀̕͘͢c̸̨ͥ̃̾ͦ̎ͧ̈́ͪ̽ͫ́͏̛͔̦̻͚̗͍͙̠͈̪̹̤̺̗̦̪̤ͅh̸̨͖̥̭̜̺̩ͤͧ͊͑̎ͭ̾̀̔̀͘͡ã̶̛̜̪̪̪̯͍̹̙̹̬̪̬͖͎͊̾ͩ̅̇̄̈́ͤ͞ōͧͣͩ̔̑̅̍ͪ̐ͩ͐ͮ͗ͣ͂ͬ͏̵̨͕͖̪͈̫͕͔̤̳̮s̴͛̆̔́̈́̑̽ͧ́̈́ͮͥ̀͏͈̼̟̜̪̻̝̠̼͖̙̳͎͓̩͖.̿ͦ͆ͥ͋̍̾҉͚̗͉̲̙͎͝ͅ
̷̡̛͙̪̜̮̖̺̙̱͎̠̞̺̰͚̹̠ͧ͂̂̂͛ͮ̾͗ͦ̊ͣͥ̉̒ͪͥͣ̚ͅWͫͥͪ̈̇ͥ̓͋̈́̿̉́͜҉̧̤̬̙̩i̶̅ͩ̓̏̏҉̭̟̟̰̦͈͠ͅṫ̜̥͕̲͕̥̗̥̣̖̲̞͓̯̞̱̲͚̒͌͐̓̌ͩ̎͞ͅh̷̺͈̭͎ͩ̿ͫ̀̉̃ͣ̈́̂ͭ̌ͨͧ̐̄͟ ̴̴̛̩̠͎̦͖̥̟͖̻͔̺͚͊̽̽̈́̏ͤ̑̍ͧ̆ͭ͆̀̚o̧͕̫̭͉͈̦͚͚̺͋̌͂́͢͡u̽͐̆ͩ̅̄͐̈́̋͛̐͐̒͛̔҉͖͇̫̫̹̬̹̙͞ţ̳̞̳̗̗̫̤̞̳͙̫̤̩̫̅̊ͥ̓͜͡͝ͅ ̷̢̯͉̠̼̭̣̜̭̭ͥͤ͛̅ͧͩ̍̏̒́̓̇ͩ̔̃̊̚͜͞͝o̹̥̥͕̱͚͈͍̟̖̘̍͗͑̽̾̽̐̎ͭ̏̈́͘͟͠r̳̺̗̞͎͓͉̻̠̺̦̤̞ͨ͒͛̒̽̋̄́̋͆̾͒̏́͟d̡̡̲͈͖̲̝̩̗̲̪̦̎͛̉͒̽ͮͧͥͩ̊͗ͦͧ͂ͥ̚̕e̢̘̳̬̥͕͇͕͚̼̱͌ͣ͑͗ͬ̽́ͥ̾̌̎̀͝r̸̛͈̟̻͚̠͕͚͎͕̜̥̭̣͖͎̥͕͖̓̈ͯ̔̈́̆ͣ͗͗͛͊̆͆͝͞.̡̛͐͋ͫ̃̋̆ͤ̽̾ͣ̏ͩͯ̈̍̑̔ͨ͘͡҉̫̟̙̞̼ͅ
̢̥͍͕̭̜̜͖̝̫̤͈̝̱̤̣̣͚̲̙̇ͣ͆̾͑ͣͮ͋̆ͨͨͥ͗̚̚͝Ţ̧̛͎͖͈̜͚̙̥̻̫̫̞͙̤̭̘͍͍͇ͧ͒̂͛͋ͥͬͬ̽̽̏̊̔̍ͯ̑̾ḥ̶̢͖͓̖ͩ̓̇͐ͦ̃ͨͪ̒̐͘͠e̴̫̥͓̼̘̥͚̩̮̤̬̤͚͛̐̉̚͘͟ ̷̓͗ͦ̑̌ͪ̓̅ͧͨ̈́̀҉̙̼͈̳̺͇Ņ̴̷̣̲͈̩͕̮̻̰̞̫̦̪̯͕̃͗͆̊ͩ̈̏͊ͣ̂̉̂̊̈̚͢ͅe̶̶̮͈͔͔͙̖̖͔̫̰̠̦̓̆ͦ̓̐͌͊ͫ͒̅ͩ͌͑͘z̢̞̞̤̠͒̆̋ͭ͢p̡̨̫̹͇̘̳̟̝̦̩̳̾̾ͦ̆̈ͥͯ͆̇̅ͫ̕͝ͅe̸̛̹͔̞͙̖̞̻̘͙̘͍͙ͭ̈̎͌͂ͯ͗̄ͯͦ͠ͅr̴͋ͭ̎̔̾͏͇̲̬͈̙ď͆̔͋ͧ̆̃ͯ̐͗̋̏͑͊͒̿̚҉̢̠̬̳͇̠͈̫̙͕̮͓͓͟i̴̢̧̍͋̉̑̈ͦ͒̏ͧͭ͐͆̂͏̖̠̹̞͓̣̼̙̰͚͇͚̮̹̱͟a̛͇̲̲̣̲̼̭͒ͤ̀̚͘͝n̘̗̘̤̫̱̔̑̇̑̎̈̓͆̊ͬͩ́́ ̸̬̞͓̫̜̖̮͍̈ͣͤͪ̍ͬ̀ͦ͊͐͑͘͞h̡̺͓͙̬͍ͤ̇͛͊̆̔͗̿̀ͯͫͤͮ͋̄͊̌͜ĭ̴̷͉͓̬̰̄ͤ͆͑͛ͮ͌̿̈́͗̌̐̅̐̔ͦ͂̕͝v̺̤̪̰̭̺̬̣̯̦̮̰̝ͤ̔̃́ͤ͋͛ͫ̽ͮ̅ͨ̂̋̈́̓ͪ́̚͝͠ę̸̞̭̫͈̘̖̪̩̟̒̂͆̏͊̆͟-̡̡̮̘̙̦̩̞̝̣͕̤̞̟̠̯̰͈̙ͣͤͬ̿͌͟ͅm̢̡͚̤̯̻͇͈͉̙̄ͤ̈ͨ̾͡i̶̱̝̮̟͚̣̝͍̬̗̩͔̝̼̙͐̋̋̔̽͆ͮͨ͋ͅn̨̐̐͂ͨ̈́̔̎̑͆͊̐̅͛̋͋ͭ̓ͦͦ҉̡̢̟̱̬̳͓͉͔̘̠͎̮̘̤̦͜ͅͅd̛̮͍̰̍̋͑̂͑ͩ͑ͯ͋͋́̈́͞͝ͅ ̨̂̔ͭ͐̊ͨ̚̕҉̶̥̘͇̱o̴̬̞͙̟͚͈̤̼͍̺̝̤͚̫̮̯͎ͦ̇̆̊͂ͫ̓̾̏̉̇ͤ̃̾ͦ͑̀͊́͟f̴̟̙̥̗̰̼͙̼͖͚̹ͭͫ͛ͤ̈́̊̇̔̽ͧͯ̂̽ͦ̈́ ̬̹̜͚̟̠̬ͤ͛̑̐̓̈́͞c̷̵̫̯͓̩̩͔͇͇̺̮̬͚͙͍͗ͣ͒̿͌͛͗ͩ́ͥ̀̓ͦ̓͋̔̚̕h̟̖̘͚̰̠̦̥͔̫̞͚͖̲̭̼̺̣̍͊̏ͨ̒͑͆͐̿̇ͫ̈͌̽͌ͫ͜͞ͅa̧̝̬͇͔̳͔͚̠͍̖̹͖̰̞̜͍̩͌̀͒͋̓͑͂ͭͣͬͦ̽ͪͨ̋́͡o̷͖̘̖̳͚͚̙̊̾͋̿̇̽̇͆̆ͯ̎́ș̴̞̠̱͔̭̃͗̑̏͑̀͌̊ͭ̇͂͞.ͧͮ̔ͤͪ͋ͬ́̾̌́̃̔̓̑ͦ̚͠҉͙̳̫͚̩̫͉̪̙͕̗̭͖̮̫͜͢ ̡̨̞͕͚̬̬͙̄ͪ͑̀͟ͅZ̴̛̗͇̟͍̪̰̩̤͚̰̗͖̥̰̠̬̽̉̈ͥ̍͒ͯāͭ̉ͬͯ̊̀̂͒ͮ̇̂́͠͏͙͈͈̜̪͕̦̬l̵̵̡̜͍͙̫͖͙̲̟̺̙͔̗͕̘̺͕̽̉́͒ͣ̂ͭ͒̀ͅg̵͎͍͙̜̼͙͕̭̦̰̀̾ͣ̾̈ͬ̇̓ͬͧͥͦ̈͐ͫ̃̀͞ò̗̙̙ͮͭ̇ͭͦ͑͟.̨̿͊ͮ̎ͯ͂ͩͤ̓ͫ͛̀̋̽̚̕̕͏͚͚̟̱̱̠̞̪̙̬̥̜̞̥ ̸̛̮̥̰̼̟ͦ͊ͤ̓͗ͭ̾̎͛̀̓ͯ̆̾͞
͎̳̫̳͕̳̳̥̯́͐ͨ̄͐̈ͬ͐̀̃ͮͤ̈͟͜ͅḪ̶̵̴̦̣̳̦̮̤͕̖̞̥̤͇͆̍̾̎̎̅ͪ̈́é̢̡̗̼͉͚͍̬̝̫ͮ̈ͯͩ̽̾̿͗ͧͭͭ́̆̏ͭ ̷̨͈̮̳̱ͣ̇ͩ̔̊ͧ̍̍̊̈̔͌́̂̆̎̑͒̚̕ͅͅw̶̨̢̠̬͕̖͖̼̭̪̤͈ͬͯ͌̇̉̾͑͠h̶̬͚̱̬̤͙̻͉͙͙͕̜̃͗̃͐̒̿́̀ơ̵̴̸̟͕͓̤̘̙̮̠̞̳̞͕̬̏̌̊̒͝ͅ ̸̡͉̙͉͔̗̼̩ͫͯͦ̑̑͊̔ͬͫ̀̊̚͜ͅW̧ͬͦͨ̈̍́̕͘͏̥̦̲͈̞̖̥͕̹̜̠͙ͅa̷̯̹͎̻̲̯̺͇͖̗̺̠͉͙͎̮̞͆̌̒̍͝i̷̡͕̘̱̤̲̖̳̟̦̭͖̰͚͚̟̯̾̈͊̆̒͌̽́ͥ̽͌͂͐́ͯ̓t̵̨̥̖̫̦͖͕̹̬͖͙̠̹͇̰̻́ͯ̂̍ͤͮ̉ͮ̆̊̃́̚͟ͅs̡̛̫̪̭̫̪͓͇͉̪͕̦̫͓̱̦̜̔̄̉̍̓͌̉͆ͧͫ͊ͭ̿ͣ̚̕͡ ͈̳̭̪̠̥̫̦͙̘͍̄̃̿̎ͯ̈́͘͝Bͨͧ̉̋͑̀̍ͦ́ͮͭ̈͛ͦ̂͌̈͟͏҉̼̮͍ę̄ͦͯ͆ͯ̅̂͏̳̦̠̜͖͇̙̘̞̳͉h̢̖̞͚̪͍̗̜̼͖͕̠͎̪͖̒̑̔͆ͪ͐̅̊͛͌͛ͤͪ̚͠ḭ̵̧̰̙̳̩͍̳̰͎̭̜̤̻͇̲̣̘̾͐͆̏̓̊ͮͮͩ̈͊ͩ̔͐͊̕͢͞ͅn̸̵̦͈̫̥͓̳ͮ͌̊̌̌͛́ͫ̓ͬ̎̋ͣ͒͊̃̅̈́d̴̸̝̪͖̲̹̖̥͖̝͇̙̻̝͖͎̖̠̳͒̽ͣ̉ͣ̀̏͌ͬͤ́̉͛͒̃̍ͅ ̵̻̜̺̗̘̖̦̪̗ͥ̇̂̈́̎͋̈́ͬͦͪ̃͊ͪͦ̀̕͟Ț̵̸̟̤͍̱̜͓̖̰͈̭̘̤̘͐͛ͥ̍ͯ͋̿̔̽̑ͩ̒̽͜h̛̔ͤ̎ͮͣ͏̡̡̼̠̗̜̫̟̞̹͍̹͕̠ͅé̵̡̜̼̙̖͓̠̳̩̱̼̱̾͌ͨ̈̍̄ͤͫ͆̿́ͦ ̴̵̳̘̩̗̦̂ͫ͋̀̑̒͒͗̉͒̎͋̿̅ͯ̃̓ͮ͞W̢̛͍͉͍̺̪͕̰̪̺͇̥̤̮̦̖̠̗̋̽ͯͦ̇͒̓͑̕a̸̷ͪ̂̌̅ͩ͛ͦ͋͏̛̮̖̯̪͇͇̠̙l̴̨̗̱̦̻̻̻͕̞̤͔͙͈ͫ̆̇̉́̐̐̔̉̏̔͘͞͡ḽ̻̘̦̰̜͉͉̲͕̻̩͙͎̞ͧ͛̑͌̏ͩͩ͟͟͡.̵̡ͩ̈́ͬ̆ͩͥ̿̐̓ͮ̓͐͆͒̌̉̀͠͏̺̮͍̤̭̞̪̼̦
̄ͦ̆̎ͨͨ̐͛͐̂ͣͮͭ̄͊҉̶̵͙̪̯̞̰̪̥̭͔̖̘̠̜͈̲̹̘͟Z̽ͦͥ̓͒҉̲͇̫̲͈̣͉̭̀Ą̙̘̹͎͓̼͓̞͓̮̮͕̻̖̖̲̓̓͗͡ͅL̵̳̞̗͕̩ͯ͋̑̉̍ͨͪ̃ͣͮG̛ͩ͋̂͒ͣ͛̃̈͐̈̔͠҉̷̧̮͓͈͕̯̳͓̰̝͎̹̻͓̺̮Ö̶̧͖̝͚̝̬̘͕͍̯̭̞͙̘ͬ̉̋!̱̩͔̱͎̼͇͎̬̲̥̮͙̋́ͭ̔̒͊̈͐͞͝͡

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 08, 2011, 10:36:57 am »

See about getting more normal Cannonballs for Fredismo. Its Portal time.
Raggle Fraggle

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 08, 2011, 11:56:16 am »

Er ... Sorry about that. I need The Hobbit. It's to save the universe or something. I'm not quite sure anymore.

Torir, sensing that he will depart soon, grabs a light snack.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 08, 2011, 12:15:41 pm »

"Ah! 'bout t'iem fo' dis! go trough da' Po'al!"

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 08, 2011, 12:16:52 pm »

I think you can write the turn now, I mean, everyone's action is going to be "GO THROUGH THE FLIPPIN PORTAL"...

On an unrelated note, how many folks here read Netland?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 08, 2011, 12:25:02 pm »

The RTD you are currently running? I've taken a few peeks at it but I havent read it in awhile. Why are you asking?
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 61