Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87881 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

What dethroned it, if you don't mind my asking?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But I don't know which title to use when giving my answer! Is it the story within the story, or is it the story itself? What if I roll a {3} and only have time for one answer?

Nirur begins searching for Atenniab Lakedream's other book. Systematically.

Torir organizes his own party, in the statue garden. Even if he ends up alone and chatting to statues, he will have his party, and people will come eventually.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 03:02:25 pm by Nirur Torir »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Torir organizes his own party, in the statue garden. Even if he ends up alone and chatting to statues, he will have his party, and people will come eventually.

If you roll low, someone should come and un-designate the statue garden.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Attack the dummies with my claws!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

High-Five Fredward. Repeatedly. Upgrade my own flamethrower with the Smoke I got a couple of turns ago.
Raggle Fraggle

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile

High-Five Fredward. Repeatedly. Upgrade my own flamethrower with the Smoke I got a couple of turns ago.
Your flamethrower and Smoke got used up in the flame turret creation. So...

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Poo. So I'm just armed with the dagger now?
Re arm myself with something wicked awesome.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 04:35:53 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile

Poo. So I'm just armed with the dagger now?
Re arm myself with something wicked awesome.
Something wicked awesome? Time to build. (6+1+1) Bonuses! Bonuses everywhere! (sanity:2-1) They called you MAD! MAD! AND THEY WERE RIGHT! You build an awesome weapon. So awesome that you don't know what it is. (power:3+1) This weapon is a pretty good weapon. It'll give you a +1 to damage. (size:2) And it's a one-handed weapon of some kind. (usefulness:3+1) It'll rarely break, and that's good in any kind of weapon. (efficiency:4+1) If it uses fuel, you won't need to refuel it. (intelligence:5) And it's as smart as you. That's odd. You weren't planning on it being intelligent. Huh. It can also be used for both ranged and close combat. You decide to name it SAM. SAM says, "Hello master. How are you. What would you like me to kill for you today?"

Attack the dummies with my claws!
Crazy dress-wearing transsexual cyborg mutant powers ACTIVATE! (2+1) (dodge:2+1) You smack two dummies with your organic hands, (BP:5, 3) one in the stomach and one in the right arm. (damage:6+1+1, 3+1+1) You tear the arm off one, and the other explodes in a puff of dust. (4+1) You use your robo-arms to swipe at four that snuck up behind you, (dodge:6+1, 5+1, 4+1, 4+1) but they all dodge. One of them leaps over your arms and comes flying at you, (2+1) (dodge:4) but you move to the side and it lands gracefully where you were.

But I don't know which title to use when giving my answer! Is it the story within the story, or is it the story itself? What if I roll a {3} and only have time for one answer?

Nirur begins searching for Atenniab Lakedream's other book. Systematically.

You know, you were supposed to give the name of the book, but since SeriousConcentrate got it I'll give it to you. You begin to search for a book you read once, called "The Hobbit, or There and Back Again." (1) And you get lost in the library. Damnation!

Party time! (4) You gather a group of students and organize a party in the statue garden! (5) Everybody loves the party! You now have a +1 to diplomacy with anyone in the school!

Ring-Thief is a pretty big hint, although I would've known it from Barrel-Rider. :3

"Can I get something else if I come back with more?" Ax asked impishly. "Cause I can get my hands on some gold, no problem. Ah, anyway, back in a few minutes babe." He left to go find the mechanics wing. No problem there, he just had to ask the next scholar he saw where the golem went. Once he was in the mechanics wing it should be an easy task to locate the correct office. Amusing her. Feh. There's a lot of ways to amuse a girl. Give me half a chance... he thought, muttering as he looked around.
(3) Ha! There's the office! Behind those obvious deathtraps, and the other ones no doubt hidden in nasty places... Hmmm... Disarming time! (6+1) Like a disarming ninja, you defuse every single one of the traps. You now are a trap-master, and can set traps easily! Now to pick the lock... (1+1) Or not. You seem to have broken it. There is no way that door is coming open.

Since I, as a golem, have no interest in seeing the results of tentacle monsters and teenage schoolgirls being in close proximity...

The tentacle monster is living. Have Lifebane change that. Then continue searching.
SCHILCOTE SMASH! (2) (dodge:3) The monstrosity sidesteps your attack, and lashes out with a tentacle! (4) (dodge:6) How does a large hunk of metal leap over a tentacle? It's FLYING HAMMERTIME! +1 to damage! (6) (dodge:5) You come crashing down on the monster's (BP:Ah, screw it) body! (damage:5+3) Boom. You bash a hole in the floor. Through which you see an extremely complex ring of clockwork. Cool.

Quote from: ggamer(AI)
(AI:2) Do absolutely nothing.
Yay! Slacking!

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Vortices Found:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss
Plane of Water
Mechanus
Celestia
Wizard's Tower
Generic Asian Dojo

What dethroned it, if you don't mind my asking?
It was more like from ages 7 to 11. Then I started reading Terry Pratchett.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 20: Stop - Hammertime.
« Reply #353 on: May 07, 2011, 08:06:49 pm »

So the Overfiend is dead? If not, continue banning life.

If it is, purchase the Orange Box so I can find the Portal.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 07, 2011, 08:16:55 pm »

Ax frowned at the door. Hmm. Wonder what went wrong there... must be these damn cheap-ass lockpicks. I should've looked for some better ones back in town. He sighed, cursed himself for his stupidity, and examined the door. Maybe later I can ask Riccto to make some kind of skeleton key or something. Let's see. Are the hinges on this side or am I going to have to kick it down? All he had to do, assuming he could get to the hinges, was knock the pins loose and pull the door out of place. Once he was done he could slide it back in, replace the pins, and walk away with none the wiser. Otherwise, this was going to get loud... but if confronted, he could always say he needed it to save the world.

Ax snorted in derision. Yeah, maybe they'd buy that from Nirur.

Of Discworld, I tend to prefer the Sam Vimes stories myself.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 08:18:35 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 07, 2011, 08:18:46 pm »

Also, coincidentally come across Ax and discreetly push the door down.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 07, 2011, 08:25:22 pm »

"wel', I'n da; lost.

Jo looks down the hallway, and without reason, begins singing a folksong from the water plane

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 07, 2011, 08:37:04 pm »

High-Five SAM. No wait. Thats dumb. Do wicked sick Alchemy. Like Potions and that awesome stuff.
Raggle Fraggle

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 07, 2011, 08:40:35 pm »

I think this is the first time I did actual alchemy despite being the ALCHEMIST.
Raggle Fraggle

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 07, 2011, 08:59:11 pm »

I thought the riddle was for the phrase to open the portal. (I knew the book, even without extra hints.)

Nirur gets someone to help him find the book about Gandalf forcing a hobbit to get a class change to Burglar and go on a quest.

Torir decides that maybe he's not quite ready, and asks around at the party, hoping to get advice and/or items to help with the lich.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61