Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87744 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn Thirteen: RAMMING SPEED!
« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2011, 06:42:00 pm »

go ou' and fin' a betta' weepon
Hey, these are pirates! They must have some piratey weapons! (2) Nope. Guess not...

Excellent.

I try to jump to the city where the airhouse is, on the air plane. (I assume a city I've seen is easier to jump to then an airship that's quite probably moved.)
(1) That... Didn't work so well. You did make it to the city, your sense of direction is never wrong, but you are also in the same cavern where you almost got sacrificed. Hmm... Well, it is a pretty big globe, after all. This must be a cavern in it. (6) And the cultists are gone! Time for destroying altars of evil! There is a large statue of an amorphous mass of tentacles, made of stone, the altar that you almost got sacrificed on, also made of stone, several other stone altars, an evilly glowing sacrificial dagger, and a large cache of gold. Nothing interes-GOLD!!!

Damn... The golem got all the glory... Moping as usual, Ax made a plaintive 'after you' gesture to the kid near him, indicating the airship. "I'm just gonna... look around, see if there's anything worth taking... help load the cannons onto the house..." he sighed heavily. "So you're Kafired, huh? I'm Ax. Or Sin if you prefer that, either one's fine with me. If you're going to help with the cannons that means you work for me, got it?"

I am the security officer, after all. :3
"Sure thing Ax!" the kid chirps. Oh, god, that cheeriness is going to get on your nerves. Better shift those cannons. (5) All of them are in working order, at least. There are 3 on each side, for a grand total of... Carry the one... Minus the sales tax of 6.5%... 6. You get the Orc to help you haul them. (6) You get them installed on Emet, two on the roof and two on the second and third floor, poking through some windows.

Salvage the remains of the enemy vessel. Install the cannons, and use some of the wood to build a deck around the roof. Build more crew quarters. Conscript Ricco's help with this, along with anyone else.
Send someone back to Airporte to conscript a doctor. Preferably one who will work for Room, Board and Adventure.
(3) You grab some wood from the pirate ship, and start to build onto Emet. (2) That was a waste of time... You messed up and the stuff you built flew off into thin air, never to be seen again. You decide to send the Alchemist to get a doctor, or failing that some medical supplies, seeing as how he fixed BD up using a dagger and some explosives.

They were pirates! Of Course. 8)
Go along with Schilcote's plan.
(2) Your salvage efforts are wasted. The pirates must have been almost out of supplies. You go down to Aireporte to get a doctor. (1) All of the doctors you see slam their doors and refuse to speak to you... The ones who do just shout something about a"Mad Scientist Boycott." Dammit. Freaking "Mad Doctor" Wiretool. At least the apothecaries are still open... (6) Hey! This one has a full doctor's kit at a discount! And it comes with one of those fancy long-nosed masks! You can't detect any magical aura from it, and it's only 10 gp...

Quote from: bdthemag(AI)
(AI:3) Do nothing...
Since I rolled two ones in a row when I tried to roll this, I'm gonna say doing nothing is an AUTOSUCCESS.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 03, 2011, 06:46:51 pm »

The full kit plus Mask is 10gp? Or just the mask?
Raggle Fraggle

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 03, 2011, 06:47:50 pm »

I smash the evil dagger, somehow destroy the evil altars (or at least deface them), then loot gold, in that order. If there's trouble, I go intangible. There is nothing wrong about using an evil cult's gold, so long as it's used for the fight against Evil.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 03, 2011, 06:51:26 pm »

Fin' me a stoore tha' selle's da' turre'ts. Iffen not, a cannon migh't dew.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 03, 2011, 06:59:15 pm »

Set a course for PLOT!

It is too hot in here. I am dizzy.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 03, 2011, 07:02:42 pm »

Hmmm...Doctoring. Another hat to add to my ever expanding stack! Purchase the Kit and do general UPGRADES on...anyone's equipment that demands upgrades
Raggle Fraggle

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 03, 2011, 07:23:23 pm »

Have someone fix up my injuries.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 03, 2011, 07:25:14 pm »

The full kit plus Mask is 10gp? Or just the mask?
Full kit plus mask.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"All right, why don't you kids do maintenance on those cannons, make sure they're in working order," Ax said. "I gotta go talk to our resident expert." He went to go find Riccto, and ask him if he could upgrade the cannons in some manner such as making them all fire from a single control panel, or at least increase their damage output.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

"Buttons you say...Hmmmm."
Raggle Fraggle

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and, I swear the mask isn't cursed, it's just for style. Because a four-armed thick-robed magically resistant mad alchemist/tinkerer/plague doctor is just badass. And I wish I had drawing skills so I could draw the group standing on Emet's roof. For maximum awesome, and to show why you autosucceed intimidation when all of you (minus the Bad Luck Paladin) are talking to the same person. Because in my mind, you guys are really scary people.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I wish I had drawing skills so I could draw the group standing on Emet's roof. For maximum awesome, and to show why you autosucceed intimidation when all of you (minus the Bad Luck Paladin) are talking to the same person. Because in my mind, you guys are really scary people.

I'd do it if my pixel skillz were up to par, but they aren't. I'd think anyone who was standing on the roof of the Emet would auto-succeed intimidation. Gunboat diplomacy.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

With the mask now I think my character is some old school WH4K Technopriest
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm thinking about Riccto here. A normal enough looking guy in robes... until you get to the fact he has four arms and any skin you can see is covered in hideous burn scars. Then he has that goggled, beaklike mask. I can see how people would be intimidated by this guy. :-\ Unfortunately no one's scared of a 5'5 albino with goat horns. Even if he can sneak up behind you more easily because of his size and sever your spine with a single stab.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You guys finally get to see what a failed sanity check looks like!

Hmmm...Doctoring. Another hat to add to my ever expanding stack! Purchase the Kit and do general UPGRADES on...anyone's equipment that demands upgrades
You buy the kit and the mask. Now you look reeeeeally scary. You get back to the ship to see if anyone wants upgrades to their stuff.

"All right, why don't you kids do maintenance on those cannons, make sure they're in working order," Ax said. "I gotta go talk to our resident expert." He went to go find Riccto, and ask him if he could upgrade the cannons in some manner such as making them all fire from a single control panel, or at least increase their damage output.
The cannons are all in good condition. You call the Alchemist over and ask him if he can improve anything. Hmmm... He calls Iali over to help. (4+1) (4+1) (sanity:3) That's a really good control panel! +1 to usefulness. (power:5) You can now control the reloading, aiming, and firing of the cannons. Wow. (size:1) And it's a remote that fits in your pocket. That's impressive. But you get a -1 to accuracy because it's kind of hard to aim. (usefulness:5+1) And it will never break. Ever. (efficiency:4) You make the cannons reload speed faster too. 2 shots per cannon per turn! You guys are way too good at making weapons. And Schilcote takes the remote from you.

Have someone fix up my injuries.
You call the alchemist/doctor/mad scientist over to heal you. (6+1) He fixes you really well! And since he was using SCIENCE! (sanity:1) He gives you a few... Upgrades. (6+1) Like an extra pair of arms. That are built-in to your flesh. With weapons. +1 to power, usefulness, efficiency. (power:2+1) Alright, it's like having an extra pair of arms. With retractable claws. (size:2) They're a little small, but not enough that it matters. (usefulness:5+1) Oh, and they'll never break, even if you use them to block large chunks of metal. (efficiency:5+1) And they run off of your body's excess heat. So you don't actually need to refuel them. Does this go in mutations or inventory? Ah, I'll put it in inventory.

Fin' me a stoore tha' selle's da' turre'ts. Iffen not, a cannon migh't dew.
(1) The people in this town really hate you guys. Do you know how much damage flaming pirate ships cause if they smash into a house? You get kicked off of the island and back to Emet. Nobody here wants to see you again. And Schilcote won't let you take a cannon. Man... That's not fair...

I smash the evil dagger, somehow destroy the evil altars (or at least deface them), then loot gold, in that order. If there's trouble, I go intangible. There is nothing wrong about using an evil cult's gold, so long as it's used for the fight against Evil.
"For Imho! Again!" You run up and try to smash the dagger. (1) And you fall on top of it. And it is somehow pointing straight up. (damage:6-1) AAAAAGH! Your chest! That is the painfulness! (1) And you feel a dark presence encroaching on the edge of your soul. A demonic voice says, "Hmm... You will do nicely... A fallen Paladin is the best kind of servant... I command you to serve ME, Rnarsthoth, demon lord of incompetence!" You here a familiar annoying voice, "No! Foul beast, you will not have my knight's body! Prepare to duel!" (6-1 vs 4+1) This is an unpleasant situation. Imho and Rnarsthoth have apparently both claimed you as their champion. Huh. Bad Luck Paladin indeed. You now have the power of incompetence and annoyance! You decide, Screw it. and go to find the ship. You are immediately spotted by the townsfolk, who throw you at Emet. You land on the deck. And now you project an aura of annoying incompetence. Everyone wants to punch you in the face.

Set a course for PLOT!

It is too hot in here. I am dizzy.
To the Seven Vortices! (4+1) To ludicrous speed! Other ship whip by as you hurtle through the air plane at insane velocities. (3+1) And you manage to find the Vortices! And the school of Planejumpers there! (1) And the pirate armada attacking them! This is bad... (6) At least the pirates haven't seen you yet...

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 61