Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15562 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\
« Reply #420 on: July 07, 2011, 11:05:38 am »

The fact I Desmond 'heard' someones mind, then watched them vanish, is very bizarre to him. Obviously!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 07, 2011, 11:08:40 am »

Were my posts misleading..? Well yes they were but... This isn't a projection. There is no general sense of energy to suggest falsity. In fact, the only thing unnerving to Shawn (from an ability standpoint) is the lack of technology. Otherwise, this is a fully complete reality. I won't even be vague and say 'it feels like', I am now outright confirming that this is reality, not a dream or hallucination or anything else.

Wounds without blood, matter disappearing and reforming, etc Should have been more than enough to disrupt Shawn's sense of reality, action has been edited anyway though.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 07, 2011, 11:12:43 am »

That's the point, Draignean. I'm hinting towards a very shocking fact, here. Cyphus Raelorn is obviously... *cue dramatic music* a God. I would say I'm joking, but sadly, he pretty much is at this point. With an energy source, mere dimensional magic can turn into godly power. Cyphus happened to find that source. No hints to what it is though :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 07, 2011, 11:18:49 am »

So he can make sure I don't come back if I die?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 07, 2011, 11:21:33 am »

Would be a simple matter for him. He did just kinda erase and reset an entire reality in an instance. If you guys get me on an info roll here, I might reveal something... I have a bad tendency to give detailed, long winded explanations :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 07, 2011, 11:22:27 am »

And how hard would it be to kill him? :3

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 07, 2011, 11:23:26 am »

How hard is it to kill you without reality hacks? :3

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 07, 2011, 11:25:42 am »

Also, why is the doctor sending us on a mission instead of asking his friend 'ere to just magic his family back?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 07, 2011, 11:27:14 am »

Also, why is the doctor sending us on a mission instead of asking his friend 'ere to just magic his family back?

It's a TRAP!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 07, 2011, 11:33:08 am »

Timynn doesnt know the extent of Cyphus' abilities. Cyphus never told him, and never will. He even went as far as to tell him they had a room which he couldn't teleport into. Cyphus is old; older than most of the civilization. He was around in the times of the Elder Race. It's possible he was around before them, even. He doesn't want to just snap his fingers and have everything right; he wants entertainment. He's not a bad person, but he won't interfere, unless it helps heighten his enjoyment. Well I guess he is a bad person, enjoying the fall of entire civilizations... But who here doesn't? :3... To give you a bit of info, he had a hand in the events leading up to The Desecration. (Lol forgotten plot tool ftw)

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 07, 2011, 11:35:54 am »

More like forgotten plot...

Bloody old man, He should at least let someone else be a god for a change...

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 07, 2011, 11:38:47 am »

Oh, trust me Taric, there are others. Potentially infinitely others. And you could be one of the-... Wait, nevermind. We apologize but your plot assigned powers can't classify you in the running. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. ^^ these two, however... *looks thoughtfully at Tarran and Kaguro...*

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 07, 2011, 11:40:06 am »

Remember that we could possibly gain some after the rescue >:3

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 07, 2011, 11:41:15 am »

That would give you the possibility, not the option. You need to find an infinite power source first.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 07, 2011, 11:43:50 am »

That just means the same thing. Now then, physics violating power source...
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30