Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15568 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 14\
« Reply #405 on: July 05, 2011, 09:02:50 pm »

I wouldnt go so far as to say baad... but I may be a tad (Read: Extremely) lazy. Will PM him now <.<
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 05, 2011, 10:01:39 pm »

Axe. The bad guys. Meet. Make it happen.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 06, 2011, 12:43:36 am »

Turn 15

Taric, always one to move first, aims his gun, releasing a barrage of fire. The closest guards in front of him die in... exeggerated sprays of blood and gor, with the ones behind being dealth with in a similar way... except they survived. Jannele was more humanitarian, backing off, dodging around the guards using her wings to propell herself away, slashing with her claws to keep them at bay. Rebecca moved in front of Shawn protectively... only to find that the soldiers weren't even going after her. How odd... Desmond stays calm, and readies his sword in a cool manner. The first guard runs at him, and in what seems like slow motion, he moves to the side. The thoughts of the guard are literally thrown at him... 'Oh crap, I'm going to die if I don't move back.' In slow motion, the guard jumps back. Curious... the second two have no such reservations, both thrusting at Demond from either side. He sees it coming, steps back, and slashes, from one side to the other... decapitating both of them. Tarran takes a step back, raising his hands, protesting that they did nothing... but releases a blast of fire from his hands as they charge at him anyways. Kin slips into intangibility, but she notices something... none of the people are bleeding. Even the ones that got decapitated or shot... Atleast, for her. Kaguro raised his hands, finding the fine manipulation required for altering brain patterns quite difficult.. but after a few tries, he gets it. The remaining guards stumble, and fall asleep. Cal stares slightly, after spacing out, and Shawn? He tries to track what is happening... with no success. Suddenly, everything melts away, and reforms. The village guards look at the group. "More travelers...? So many people pass through here recently. Go on in..." The gates are wide open, and the streets are bustling. Cyphus yawns, from behind the group. "I told you that I'd show you something interesting. This is my world. Welcome to it." He chuckles and walks past them, into the town.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\
« Reply #408 on: July 06, 2011, 01:07:37 am »

"What the..."

Walk slowly into town.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 06, 2011, 01:16:52 am »

Just a quick note: The only one who actually saw any gore is Taric. Because he's Taric :P

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 06, 2011, 01:42:49 am »

Desmond doubted his sanity. They were all lying to him. everyone

"This officially makes no sense. Let's move forward, assuming the floor isnt a hallucination."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 06, 2011, 02:10:50 am »

'What in the hell is going on here?' Follow the others closely.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 06, 2011, 04:56:11 am »

"Oh come on! I just killed them..." Walk into the town and explore it.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 06, 2011, 05:06:46 am »

"what the fuck was that? well at least it seems no-one died" Enter the town, be cautious
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 06, 2011, 05:19:45 am »

Rebecca, not wanting to be alone, picked Shawn up piggy-back style and entered the village along with everyone else.

If you want to try directing us to a specific location like an inn or something, go ahead, Draignean. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #415 on: July 07, 2011, 10:39:18 am »

This world made no sense to Kin but she would not let that stop her from entering the town.

"Your world?", she asks the young man, "what do you mean by that?".

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 07, 2011, 10:43:41 am »

Shawn shook his head and buried his face in the back of the nice lady's head, none of this was right at all, people should bleed, angry people shouldn't become nice like that, and dead people shouldn't disappear.

Sit on Rebecca's back, keep an eye out for anything else anomalous.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:05:46 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 07, 2011, 10:55:00 am »

Draignean, not to put ya down or anything... But unless Cyphus tells you (which he won't) you won't find out. You don't have the means to access the knowledge... It is literally impossible for Shawn to figure it out. The only people who stand ANY kind of chance are Tarran and Kaguro, because they share the root of this place, with Cyphus; Magic. Shawn has the third cousin once removed of magic, but it's capabilities, while plentiful and powerful, can't give you access to dimensional manipulation.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 07, 2011, 10:57:38 am »

Considering part of his power is rooted in energy manipulation I would have thought he would have the ability to also have a vague sense of energy, enough to realize that this wasn't a complete system, enough to sense what was projecting this.

Ah well action edit time I guess, there's still plenty to be unsettled by.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 07, 2011, 11:02:38 am »

Were my posts misleading..? Well yes they were but... This isn't a projection. There is no general sense of energy to suggest falsity. In fact, the only thing unnerving to Shawn (from an ability standpoint) is the lack of technology. Otherwise, this is a fully complete reality. I won't even be vague and say 'it feels like', I am now outright confirming that this is reality, not a dream or hallucination or anything else.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30