Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15596 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 10\
« Reply #285 on: May 29, 2011, 06:12:57 pm »

Cal grinned. "Now no angel-boy is gonna push me around! They won't be able to come close!" He wandered back to the hospital, looking through houses for some thicker clothes on the way. (look for armor!)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 30, 2011, 07:44:08 am »

Waiting on Dwarmin, KineseN, Draignean and Tyberix.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #287 on: May 30, 2011, 09:14:45 am »

Looking about she started to think back to her file. While looking through it again she could still see nothing about her origin and it vexed her very much, but the single line "Can phase through solid matter" did intruge her. Kin wondered what it meant when she vaguely remembered an old memory where a group of scientists had taken her to a room and had told her to escape it. Kin of course had no idea how she could do it but the scientists had told her that she had to think that the walls of the room did not exist. So she did that, only that at the moment she touched the wall all went black and she couldn't remember anymore.

Kin looked around the rooftop for a suitable obsticle to phase through. She saw a door that would lead inside to the hospital so she prepared herself with her own impromptu mantra: "Mind over matter. There is no door." Then she started walking.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 30, 2011, 09:25:15 am »

"Ow." What the Hell was that...are the muggers psychic here too?! Well, whoever it was didn't bother to rob me, at least. Assuming I didn't imagine the whole thing...I better try and learn how to use these freaky mind powers. Let's start with something easy...

Find a quiet place to meditate and try communicating telepathically with animals, like birds or cats.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 30, 2011, 03:06:21 pm »

Shawn left the lady to whatever she wanted to do and went to the room with the TV. Sitting down he fiddled with it, doing whatever came to mind. It was relaxing in a way, and it reminded him of the puzzles they used to let him have.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 02, 2011, 10:53:02 pm »

*Poke*
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 02, 2011, 10:57:46 pm »

I'm guessing Tyberix lost interest in this, too. :-\ He was on earlier but didn't post.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 03, 2011, 12:42:58 am »

... Damn, he was the strongest attacker at the moment too. Oh well, I'll have to fasttrack Desmond and Cal to higher levels to make up for it. At the moment, we have Shawn and Tarran on support, Taric and Rebecca for defence, Desmond and Cal for Offense, Jannele for Outdoors Recon, and Kin for Indoors Recon/Building Infiltration. But Desmond could also cross over to defence (The only defence at the moment is a mix of Support abilities and the Regenerators/Desmond taking hits for the squishier ones. I will post turn later today.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 03, 2011, 12:44:32 am »

As soon as Rebecca figures out how to use acid I could move into an attack role. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 03, 2011, 12:49:48 am »

I'll also be moving into melee. Tarran was into Longswords, and still is (you can tell when he expressed worry to not having feeling in his hands). Magic was actually the opposite of what I wanted (I wanted a physical mutation, and that is why I asked if we could add mutations).
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 12:53:38 am by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 03, 2011, 12:53:14 am »

Magic is awesome. Do you remember when I said you can warp dimensions with it? This includes creating pocket dimensions, bringing things in from other dimensions etc. You could essentially, with luck and skill, get anything that has existed in any alternate dimension anywhere. Also, Physical mutations will be the first things available from Timynn.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 03, 2011, 12:56:23 am »

Yeah, I'll admit, magic is awesome, but it's still the opposite of what I wanted. Nothing can change that.

Whatever, you said I could get anything that existed in any other dimensions? So it's fully possible I could get a Longsword of Death? :3

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 03, 2011, 01:03:22 am »

If you have enough luck and skill and knowledge to rip through dimensions, get to the other dimension, pull said longsword through without causing the two realities to crash into eachother, causing a dimension-implosion. But yeah, probably.

What more do you need?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 03, 2011, 01:06:10 am »

Sorry for delaying :\

After waking up and getting patched up Herbert goes out of the Hospital and looks for some kind of restaurant, he don't even remember last time he eat something! It's time to fix it!

Magic is awesome. Do you remember when I said you can warp dimensions with it? This includes creating pocket dimensions, bringing things in from other dimensions etc. You could essentially, with luck and skill, get anything that has existed in any alternate dimension anywhere.
T-Rex for example :P ?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 03, 2011, 01:33:02 am »

If you have enough luck and skill and knowledge to rip through dimensions, get to the other dimension, pull said longsword through without causing the two realities to crash into eachother, causing a dimension-implosion. But yeah, probably.
Easy peasy.

:P

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30