Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15610 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 8\
« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2011, 11:45:20 am »

Ouch. Note to self : Do not try this again. Dying for the cause is bad for health. :P It's good to know that suicidal tactics sometimes work, though :D And to think i wanted to try my powers when i first met this scientist... Well i hope i'll live long enough to repay him :P
As for the next step i think we should find someplace to hide for a while before we start messing with genetics. Some big city nearby perhaps ? It's easier to hide in the crowd.

Last thought that flew trough Herbert's mind before he slipped into darkness were  that staying in the cell wouldn't be as bad as it seemed. At least i can hope that the others get out this alive...

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #256 on: May 22, 2011, 04:16:11 pm »

Kin was listening in to the others but nothing really stuck. Or rather, nothing of interest was brought up.

Phasing (look, a power based pun) several words and at times whole sentences, she followed miss Carter.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 22, 2011, 08:14:28 pm »

Jannelle does not speak to anyone she just flies up, practicing with the wings she had gotten, and simltaniously scouting for the group
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 22, 2011, 08:32:43 pm »

Shawn was happy, the chicken men had been angry and no they weren't, the man had been in pain and no he wasn't. All was right with the world. He beamed happily upwards as he walked along with the group, hoping to spot another chicken man.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2011, 07:07:11 am »

Waiting on people. Not sure who, I know it's 2 or 3.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2011, 07:08:15 am »

I guess if my action wasnt clear...

Keep an eye on that scientist!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2011, 07:11:44 am »

Yeah, I got that :P
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2011, 09:24:30 am »

Waiting on people. Not sure who, I know it's 2 or 3.
You're waiting on me. I went on a trip with parents.

But, after a near through-the-night travel, we're finally here. I'm nearly a zombie, but I'm here, and can post.

Sadly, there's so much good RP elements and I missed all of it. Shame.

"So, Doc, what am I doing here? I was going to retire to the Florenzes and find a more peaceful job. Why am I here? And why did you give me magic of all things?"

Follow the group, I guess.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2011, 09:54:56 am »

"You're one of the newer experiments. I actually had nothing to do with you, yet. Unlocking what was already there took priority over what the higher ups had planned for you. As to why... I have no idea."

The scientist sighs slightly, biting his lip as his finger brushed Herberts hand. The pain through the clothing was near negligible now. That meant that his theory was right, and his 'Death Touch' could be turned off. His subconscious reeling it in maybe? A few theories on formulating an off switch ran through his head, before Tarran came back to the front of his mind.

"You'll want training to use it, I assume? I can't jumpstart the connection... I'll need to implant a magitek access chip in your head, though, otherwise it'll be too hard to access the field. Already there is stress on your nervous system. Fortunate, in the way that it cut off the pain receptors in your arms. That spell backfire must still be hurting something horrible. You should get them seen to at the hospital..."

((I don't want to AI Trollan, so I'll give him a day or so. Then I'll update... It will be fairly decent, as it will open up a town to wander in for a while, as well as various other neat things I think yall will like.))

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2011, 10:04:05 am »

I suggest killing, cryroing, or AIing Trollan right now. He hasn't been on for a while, so it's just unnecessary waiting.

"*Sigh* If you promise me that the chip won't make me go insane or something like that, alright. Though I'd really prefer to keep feelings in my hands. I can't wield a weapon without feelings in them."

Noticing the bunch of people around him, Tarran decides maybe he should be a gentleman and introduce himself.

"Oh, sorry, did I introduce myself yet? I'm Tarran Smith the... last... surviving member of the Yr'Toth 3rd Special Forces Platoon."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2011, 10:17:23 am »

((Well, I'll run it tomorrow anyways. I can't detail anything at the moment, it'd make the turn disappointing... Also, I'll have Trollan lose it, after falling behind without anyone noticing... If he doesn't post.))

"Oh... That's what I was going to say. My name! It's Jarquez. Dr. Timynn Jarquez. At you service... I guess. You can call me Tim for short, if you want."

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 26, 2011, 11:21:56 am »

...Bump.

((Well, I'll run it tomorrow anyways...
That's quite the tomorrow you've got thar sir GM.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 26, 2011, 12:14:30 pm »

Tomorrow for a GM is an entirely different measurement of time, the equation for figuring it is as follows,

L(E+N/RW)(BH^FD)+S = The actual Time until the RTD is updated.

L= Pure Lies
T= Starting estimate
N= Naggin players
R=Reality
W=Work
B=Blackjack
H=Hookers
D=Delusion
F=Fantasy
S= Time spent making ludicrous equations for figuring how long you spend not writing turns.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 26, 2011, 12:22:43 pm »

For me, this is what it's like:

Time to Update=(R*G)+(W*[T*E])+P+S-(B+E'-T')

G=Playing Games
R=Reading other RTDs
W=Wishing I had started a different RTD or started my current one with a better ruleset
T=Time taken last update
E=Expected time to take making this update
P=Parents bugging me
S=Time spent sleeping
B=Boredness
E'=Amount E<T
T'=Amount E>T

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 26, 2011, 05:17:58 pm »

Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to this. It slipped my mind, so.. yeah. I will try and get it up when I get home from school today.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30