Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15609 times)

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 5\
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2011, 08:49:59 am »

"Who -". Before Kin was able to finish her sentence the still standing man raced towards the newly arrived persons with a rage she could not understand. "Why -". She got cut off again with a scream from the man with something about monkeys. Why monkeys? Kin shook her head.

"Move, I can not see infront of me." Not understanding the new situation Kin started to shove the man standing infront of her so she could see what this was about.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2011, 04:24:08 pm »

"Hey,easy there buddy.." Try to stop dwarmin from insta-killing scientist(for a moment at least). "He knows how to get out of here,and i bet you don't want to be lost in this maze when the guards come looking for us... They probably getting ready as we speak, thanks to him." I point at the incapacitated guard.

Well, i hope this scientist is worth it :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2011, 04:50:06 pm »

Desmond wasn't born a prisoner, he still remembers freedom, and those who took it away. He's VERY mad. Though all scientists look the same to him-evil-, this one he's convinced himself this was one of his chief torturers. Due to my character background, I felt this needed to be up to a random roll.

In fact, I'll probably be playing the "I am still a beast at bay" mode for most of the game....I thought it was funny when I told Talarion "go for the throat" he understood it as me using my fists

Get ready, General Zaroff!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2011, 05:13:42 pm »

Well, even if Dwarmin does manage to off the scientist, I've got a map to the outside, so no big loss there. For us, anyway. If he doesn't though we should take a moment to ask him more about ourselves.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2011, 06:30:20 pm »

The scientist's worth lies entirely outside the realm of escaping. Heck, the door to outside is pretty much right in front of you. The thing you'll need the scientist for is... well, to be honest, powering up. When I deem you guys are ready for it, the Scientist will pop up with some sciency equipment, and offer to strengthen/give more genetic modifications. Of course, he'd ask for protection from the guys you're escaping from since they see him as a traitor now. Thus my 'It'd be funny if you killed him' comment earlier. Because that would mean that you'd need to find someone else... who has no credibility whatsoever... (Basically, if this scientist does die, when you get the upgrade there will be a roll to see if it actually IS an upgrade... if it fails, it would be a downgrade, or do nothing at all.) But yeah, Tyberix has the right idea.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2011, 06:36:49 pm »

Hmm, now I kind of want to stop him, but Rebecca doesn't really have a reason to try to. :-\ Maybe if the scientist asked her to protect him she would. ;D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2011, 06:40:45 pm »

Tyberix is already trying, and Desmond isn't THAT crazy. Not even Cal is that crazy... I hope. The scientist might've died if Tyberix didn't step in, but now? Unlikely.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2011, 06:56:00 pm »

I'm not crazy! I'M ANGRY!  >:(
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2011, 06:57:12 pm »

Uh, turn? And am I near the group?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2011, 06:59:29 pm »

Jump in the nearest random garbage chute and Talarion will plot drop you in the party.

Or in an incinerator, depends on his mood.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2011, 07:07:06 pm »

You're asking an eight year old to kill a guy? That's cold man, that's very cold.

Shawn didn't like people telling him what to do, everyone had told him what to do. He didn't like his kitten anymore. Shawn let the man who'd been trying to kill his former buddy up, he could bring him down again and worse if he disappointed him too.

Let Zal up, if he takes any offensive action then repeat the nerve pulsing and apply kinetic damage to the man's heart to throw the sequence off and put him into cardiac arrest. If he wants to flee then let him, detach myself from Desmond's leg and find someone else.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2011, 07:16:34 pm »

I guess that someone else would be either me or the scientist. Herbert's fatal to the touch and Kin's only 14. :3

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2011, 07:23:27 pm »

You're asking an eight year old to kill a guy? That's cold man, that's very cold.

I did give the option to "disable"!

My exact wording should of been...

Can you put him to sleep or something kid? We can't let him get right back up, can we...he'll put you and me back in the cage, or worse.

EDIT: I guess I should add, Desmond's not a very moral person anymore. He only viewed a poor little eight year old as worthless baggage to slow him down, and would have dumped him at first chance-when you showed your powers, well, now your a weapon. Point and shoot. Kill my enemies. Get me out of here.

Remember, he's only been here for like 5 years. He's got all his marbles still. I'm trying to imagine what a rational man would do in such a situation...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 07:36:14 pm by Dwarmin »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2011, 07:25:55 pm »

I guess that someone else would be either me or the scientist. Herbert's fatal to the touch and Kin's only 14. :3
If I get to the main group, I volenteer for the job of kid carrier.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30