Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15583 times)

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2011, 02:51:42 pm »

I am sort of confused on where James's turn is...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2011, 03:05:46 pm »

I was too. Look for our bolded underlined names in Jannele's turn.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2011, 03:31:52 pm »

Listen with hyper-senses for guards coming; try to see if I can telepathically communicate with any of the other escapees.

Erm,

"Just a note, your character will not know straight away what has been done to him/her, so unless you find out through trial and error, find a lab report, or it is blindly obvious, then your character won't know."

Your guy has a good idea he's super strong by now, but you wouldn't know about the other things.

Just saving you from an auto-fail turn lol
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2011, 05:12:28 pm »

Oops.
Kick the guy in the face repeatedly

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2011, 06:43:00 pm »

Changin my turn...

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2011, 08:40:27 pm »

Ignoring the crazy woman on a killing spree, search the lab for anything that might prove... useful (mutagens, perhaps?).
[/quote]

im gonna fix thta for you
Ignoring the Angry woman on an enraged rampage, she also has claws

im rather lucky that what has been done to me is obvious
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2011, 09:42:25 pm »

Turn 3

Jannele Is quick to take action, immediately slashing at the guard's abdomen! [1 vs 2] The guard, through superior training or instinct, barely manages to dodge away, rolling out of the encirclement and bringing his sword up to guard. "Zimaiel cast you down, Test Subjects." And he slashes at James who is attacking him! [3 vs 3] Fist clashes against blade! The Guard looks astonished as he slashes his blade away, only for a fine line of red to appear on James' fist. "A perfect..."

Meanwhile, Tarran searches the lab. He finds various folders, one even marked with 'Test Subject 74-J1, Tarran Smith. Acceptable.' He flicks through it, it is his file after all. One the first page he finds various notes about himself, as a person. Details, personality traits. Virginity status... everything. Quickly he flips the page, and at the top of this a title is printed 'Modifications'.
The rest is just generic notes about his modifications. He closes the file, and gathers up all the others he found, and continues looking, but cannot find anything.

Desmond is having fun, psyching the guard out, while Shawn distracts him with his cute 8 year oldness. Desmond seizes his advantage, going in for an attack while the guard is distracted... [6x2 vs 6-2] The punch connects, directly in his throat. [9 damage] The guard is knocked back, and trips over... but he manages to roll up from it? You can tell this guy isn't fully human, no one should be able to survive a punch that fast to the throat. The Guard sighs at you, and his eyes go blank. "Desmond Black, Perfect. Modifications include SuperSoldier enhancements of Speed and Durability, has limited Telepathy potential. Potential as SuperSoldier: 15%. Termination Allowed. Disengaging personal dampening field." Suddenly, something weird happens to the guard. A slight flash of light around his body, and he is a different person entirely. Not in looks, but in his sheer presence. "Captain Zal Koran, Perfected Super Soldier Prototype. It was an honor to fight you, Desmond Black, potential Super Soldier."

Boss Fight!

After remembering some things about computers, Rebecca stores the file she picked up on her person and wander off to find the source of the noise. Not to far away, she finds a young girl sifting through some files in a room similar to the one Rebecca herself was in not too long ago. Kin smiles slightly as she finds her file, only to turn around and see Rebecca.

Taric does the obvious thing: Continue searching! Picking up file after file, Taric searches through the different files. He finds one on himself! 'Test Subject 80-T1, Taric Aletheras. Perfect'
He thinks on this for a while. Then shrugs. It means nothing now. But he hears footsteps behind him...

The most prudent decision is to take their weapons obviously. Cal picks up their swords, and sheathes, and starts to run. Once he breaks through, he'd be home free! [3] Another guard tries to intercept Cal! [5 vs 4] Cal brings his sword up, swing one around and snapping the Guard's sword... and then impaling it on his other one. [2 damage] The man is nearly killed instantly. Cal just leaves him.

Herbert is done screwing around. He wants answers! The Scientist presses himself further against the wall. "This is the working places of Metalab 24A-6... We're being attacked by an extremist terrorist group against Genetic Modification... I can lead you to the nearest exit! 'Failed' is a term for Test Subjects who either have incomplete or dangerous modifications. Like you! See here?" He spins around the file with a finger on the sentence 'This Subject has the modification of Life Siphon, colloqiually known as 'Death Touch', and can kill with a touch. This Subject is too dangerous to continue experimenting on.' He is shaking, and it's kind of hard to read. Well, that's why he's so scared.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:06:34 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2011, 09:48:36 pm »

"Magic ehh?"

Test out my magic on the Guard, try to hit him with a bolt of fire.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 10:23:06 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2011, 09:52:13 pm »

Rebecca was startled to see a young girl before her. She raised an eyebrow questioningly and tilted her head to the side as she tried to remember whether or not they had ever met; once she had decided they hadn't, she tried to remember what to say when greeting people. She wasn't wearing a lab coat, so maybe she was in the same situation as Rebecca, whatever that situation was. "Hello," she said after a few moments. "My name's... Subject 8 something... I can't remember," she said, although she didn't sound much worried about it. "I think they called me miss Carter sometimes. What's your name?" she asked Kin.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2011, 09:56:56 pm »

Boss fight on 2nd turn? I'm screwed! Does that guy still have his sword by the way?
If he does, and I get to drop it out of Villainous chivalary, stab him in the back Draignean! Or at least run away and save yourself lol

"You want some? You know I'd rather die than go back to that cage.

Come on! Fight me like a man, hand to hand!"

Actions: No where to run, so I might as well try to taunt him into facing me barehanded.
Either way, I have to attack.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2011, 09:57:23 pm »

You can't stay lucky forever scum

Again attempt to evicerate the guard, then go look for a way to bring this shithole down
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2011, 10:03:39 pm »

No turn for me? :-[

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2011, 10:06:25 pm »

Tarran, you're not at the boss fight. Only Draignean and Dwarmin are. Also, Choobakka, there is, just above Tyberix's turn.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2011, 10:14:37 pm »

Whoops.
Cal rushed past the dead guard, wiping his blade on his pants. Damn guards. Why do they work for these people? Maybe I should try to interrogate one, see if he's brainwashed...

Capture the next guard I see alive.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2011, 10:23:21 pm »

Tarran, you're not at the boss fight. Only Draignean and Dwarmin are.
Oh. Alright, edited.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 10:25:01 pm by Tarran »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 30