Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15587 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 4\
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2011, 03:12:46 pm »

Seriously, Serious is a Seriously serious pixel artiest with way to much serious free time. I'm Serious.

*Avoids multiple swipes*  ;D
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2011, 03:16:00 pm »

Sam I Am! *starts chaingun* (Joking aside, thanks. ^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2011, 03:17:09 pm »

*Points artillery at Tarran*

The pixel art is good SC. Just wish we could see the whole lot though...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2011, 05:36:28 pm »

Not to sound like a bitch... (This probably is my fault, I should've atleast explained this) but, Tarran, if you move it, you'd be creating more fire along the way; Magic sadly can't convert the left over fire to another energy type, so you'd just hinder yourself and the others. I just realised how problematic my information system is... (Having to find most of it, rather than being given it) Sorry again...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2011, 05:44:35 pm »

Meh.

How about Seriously compressing it into as small an area as possible? Would that work?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2011, 06:00:32 pm »

Keep Zal down until he's dispatched, then use his blood to make warpaint on my face like an indian, grin at Desmond and then reglue myself to his leg.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2011, 04:21:57 am »

Turn 5

Tarran, thinking that he could move the fire out of their path, holds out his hand again, and... [2] nothing happens. No words come to mind, no influx of energy. Not even a zap. Jannele starts looking around in the meantime, spotting a fire extinguisher... but it is blocked by rubble and fire. Well. Slowly turning, both Jannele and Tarran look for a way out. James spots the extinguisher, and since he's a brave guy, he jumps to it. Through the fire. [6] He gets there fine, the fire barely doing anything but setting the edge of his pants on fire, but he easily bats that out and grabs the fire extinguisher. He puts out the fire and returns to the other two.

Rebecca gives Desmond his file, and asks him a question. Desmond is however busy, picking up the sword and stabbing the guard. Or trying to. No matter how hard he tries to push it through, it won't go in. Zal Koran speak up. "You think that you are powerful enough to terminate me? My durability matches yours, if not better. With your lack of complete enhancement, you can do nothing more than scratch me." Shawn runs his fingers along the small puncture mark on Zal Koran's back, and runs them across his face in a somewhat symbolic way, grinning. He's so cute he can get away with it... Kin, however, realises that this is the safest exit. She opens the door, to find another corridor, short, with only one  off branching hallway. Footsteps can be heard, and before anyone can move, Herbert appears around the corner, the scientist just ahead of him.

For Cal, the answer is obvious. CHARGE! Four guards immediately break off to fight him as he charges in. With a punch, the first one is sent flying. From sheer force of the punch, without contact... Then with a double punch, the next two are hit, [4, 7 damage] one in the chest, who is knocked down with a few broken ribs, and the second winded, with a crunch, and knocked unconscious. The fourth gets a basic kick to the side, which is blocked by a hasty sword parry. None of them can react.

Taric removes himself from his hiding spot, and slowly edges to the door. Noone is there. Moving out of the room, he takes the hallway he didn't come from, quickly walking down it. A door! He speeds up to a run, and bursts out the door... into the middle of a large fight. [6] He hears a slight whistle, and rolls forward, dodging a sword thrust to his head.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 5\
« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2011, 04:24:02 am »

Disarm whoever is wielding the sword.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2011, 04:45:12 am »

Look around for a way to the outside. Hopefully there's something here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2011, 06:50:04 am »

"Oh... hello," Rebecca said, startled by the sudden appearance of two more people. So startled she didn't remember she'd asked Desmond and Shawn a question. "Are you looking for the exit too? I think this is it," she said. "We should probably get going. Evacuations are supposed to be performed in a precise and orderly manner." Rebecca pressed her fingertips to her forehead. She'd said that before, but when? And to whom? She vaguely recalled she had been disappointed in whoever she was speaking to. "I'm sorry... I felt strange for a moment there." She turned and walked towards the door, then paused at it and waited for everyone else to accompany here. She didn't want to leave alone.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2011, 06:56:28 am »

Try to capture the one who blocked my kick to ask him about what this place is.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 04:22:04 pm by choobakka »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2011, 06:59:02 am »

again, what flavour are my characters wings, it may be important

With or without th eother two, continue looking for a way to remove this den of iniquity from the face of the map
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2011, 07:05:39 am »

Desmond frowns "Immovable object meets the Immovable object...all right. Don't bother to follow us, or the kid will shut you down again. We might not be able to kill you, but I'm sure I could throw you off a bridge or encase you in concrete or something. Thanks for the sword, buddy. I hope it's not part of your "honor code" to retrieve it any cost or anything like that..."

Running ahead, and seeing Carter and Kin confronted by a scientist and Herbert, he summons all his courage and jumps in front of them, sword drawn. "One of you! I've been waiting to get my hands on one of you bastards. It was all nice and antiseptic when you were on the other side of the glass, right? The monkeys are free now, you hear me? THE MONKEYS ARE FREE!"

Actions: Order the kid to hit the captain with a longer lasting attack (disable/kill him somehow), and follow the other people on the way out.

My reaction to seeing the scientist is very negative, bordering on homicidal. (Take random roll to determine if I'll go crazy and kill him unless stopped by a fellow prisoner.)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 08:29:31 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2011, 07:21:33 am »

It would be funny if you killed him. And, Wolfchild, you can choose. I don't really mind.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2011, 07:23:21 am »

And while you're still here, Mind posting your turn in the RPG?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30