Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15581 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2011, 05:32:12 pm »

It's funny, because you could only even get a tiny flame on a 6, at this point. Just because you're capable of it doesn't mean you know how. It's like someone saying "I'm capable of pulling out that nail!" And then trying to pry it out with their bare hands, rather than doing the appropriate thing and getting a hammer. You need to learn how to use the hammer to remove the nail, so to speak, before you can use magic. Now, if you got Genetic Knowledge of Magic... that would be a different story... but you didn't. Sadly...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2011, 05:39:46 pm »

I'm also guessing we were under all sorts of drug treatment/energy dampening fields/brain rewiring kind of things to kept us from using our powers to their full extent unless they triggered them purposely. They couldn't very well have me using my super strength to punch my way through the cell door.

It would explain how are powers will develop more as we recover from the effects of those suppressants.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2011, 05:44:56 pm »

I think the only thing that would be at full strengh would be regenative abilites purly because it would've helped them with other enhancements.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2011, 05:48:25 pm »

Trollan, what does your reply mean? Last I checked, you're in the middle of a fight. Probably should've noticed before now. And I don't want to run the turn without clearing this up, so... yeah.

"Magic ehh?"

Test out my magic on the Guard, try to hit him with a bolt of fire.

I assumed my roll would come after Tarran's, so seeing him attempt to make fire after checking his report would make me want to see what I got.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2011, 05:51:33 pm »

It's funny, because you could only even get a tiny flame on a 6, at this point. Just because you're capable of it doesn't mean you know how.
IT DOESN'T MATTER I WILL GET A 7 ANYWAY YOU CANNOT STOP ME
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2011, 06:42:23 pm »

I think the only thing that would be at full strengh would be regenative abilites purly because it would've helped them with other enhancements.

and purely physical alterations, its not like you could supress having a tial or something
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2011, 02:47:16 am »

Dwarmin, you don't have super strength o_o... Plus, try punching your way through a MagiTek Energy Field. The only one's who could've gotten out, even with their full powers, are Kin, Shawn and Tarran. Intangibility, Energy Manipulation and Magic, respectively. Anyways, gimme some time to run then turn. It might take a while, and I might not get it up tonight, but I'll have it up definitely after I get back from school tomorrow.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2011, 04:32:54 am »

Woohoo, that almost sounds like I can walk through walls too.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2011, 06:59:24 am »

You can, when you learn to use it, Kin.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2011, 02:44:01 am »

Turnz? I'm pretty sure that's everyone.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2011, 10:22:29 am »

I know it's everyone, and yet again I apologize, but I barely have time to think about the turn, let alone write it up at the moment. I'm kind of piecing it together bit by bit, I'll try to get it up soon, but it depends on how much free time I get. Sorry.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2011, 10:26:40 am »

Take your time, Just as long as it comes.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2011, 01:58:59 pm »

Yeah, take your time, just as long as this RTD doesn't die (or take 15+ days for the turn) I'm fine with waiting.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2011, 02:03:35 pm »

I usually allow at least 3 days between turns without explanation as the absolute worst, before bumping and complaint

If you go ahead and keep us updated on the turn progress, It's not a problem.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2011, 02:12:29 pm »

I usually allow at least 3 days between turns without explanation as the absolute worst, before bumping and complaint

If you go ahead and keep us updated on the turn progress, It's not a problem.

Same here.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30