Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15584 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD.
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2011, 11:50:28 pm »

One is curious, would energy control allow me to inhibit or disrupt the chemical-electrical impulses in Captain Zal?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2011, 11:58:21 pm »

Heheh. Spot on, Draignean. You can manipulate ANY form of energy... you can also convert one type of energy into another. So the answer is yes.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2011, 12:00:28 am »

Wait... Matter=energy, right? E=MC^2? So if he can manipulate energy, he should be able to manipulate matter...

Anyway, I suggest turning a lot of his thermal energy into kinetic energy. Freeze and shatter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2011, 12:00:49 am »

o.o Turn his electrical impulses into heat! Fry him from the inside.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2011, 12:02:23 am »

Or maybe every time he tries to move, turn his kinetic energy into thermal energy - if he moves, he BURNS.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2011, 12:10:51 am »

"Cool, you got fire? lemme see what i got." Find my file.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2011, 12:26:07 am »

Note, it isn't total conversion, just partial. And then he'd have to still provide enough energy that converting it is worth it.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2011, 12:29:00 am »

So many choices... Ah well, I'm a peaceful chap.

Shawn stepped out from behind the big man's knees, walking around him but keeping one hand on him as if he were afraid that he might disappear. When he was in front of the adult, he looked at the other man and simply shook his head. It was just like those experiments with the kittens really, except he hoped his kitten would live this time. It was big and he liked it.

Prepare for attack, any kinetic damage sustained by myself or big guy shall be absorbed and redirected into the form of staccato electrical impulses at the offending man.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2011, 03:25:54 am »

Hide!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2011, 04:25:35 am »

The first impulse Kin felt when she saw the woman was to run and hide and her second to scream in frustration being found already. But as she looked closely she could tell that this woman was no guard and when the woman presented herself as Subject 8 something, miss Carter that was when Kin found the idea of hiding as funny. Knowing that no guard would tell her its own name Kin decided to talk to miss Carter. "Guards have only called me 'You' but I have decided to name myself Kin. Did you know that Kin has the meaning of gold in some certain languages and that silence is gold? In some other language it would mean 'to be related with'? Or that Kin is a form of 'can' in yet another language?..." Kin couldn't stop talking, it was fun considering the situation and she hadn't spoken much with others for a long while.

"... So why are you here?"

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2011, 04:35:43 am »

Rebecca considered the question. "I don't know. I..." Why was she down here? She was pretty sure she'd put something in her pocket and she took it out. "Now I remember. I was supposed to go here," she said, showing Kin the map to the exit. "I think maybe I'm looking for someone named Desmond Black as well, I have a file with his name on it. Do you want to come with me?" she asked.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2011, 04:40:37 am »

"Sure why not. I was looking for an exit myself and with you here I am sure that it will get more fun."

Then she remembered her file and started to read it, while walking with miss Carter.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2011, 09:36:50 am »

"Well, we'll that clears the situation a bit. Show me the exit and if you try something we'll see how deadly my touch is..." Go with the scientist.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2011, 04:33:32 pm »

Trollan, what does your reply mean? Last I checked, you're in the middle of a fight. Probably should've noticed before now. And I don't want to run the turn without clearing this up, so... yeah.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2011, 05:10:42 pm »

My guess is that he notices me throwing fire and goes "Ooooh, that guy has fire, I wonder what I have." and promptly ignores the guard, looking for his file.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 30