Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Land of Legends (Turn 2)  (Read 5488 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Legends (Turn Time)
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 04:15:09 pm »

Walks over with his newly bought weapons in hand "Hey Stranger. What brings ya to these parts." Ric says, looking down at the strangers harpoons "And why are you insistant on pokin yer eye out?"
Raggle Fraggle

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2011, 04:44:32 pm »

Short version: A caravan arrives to Greymill, the hamlet. Kin finds a purse that a mysterious man in black has dropped containing 1g, 3s, 3c. Kin also finds a trader from the caravan bound and gagged in a nearby barrel. Freeing the man Kin seeks the now available guard job, which the man in black previously held.

If putting the caravan is not possible then let me start my travel up northwest towards the forest.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 04:53:41 pm »

"..Oh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to get some supplies, before I set out of town. Now.. I have more pressing things to be concerned about."
I will look for a place that sells backpacks, and then I will see if I can get a waterskin, and a week or two of preserved food.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 04:59:06 pm »

Set out for an local outfitter and see about buying a backpack, rations, a waterskin, tackle, rope, a small blade and a sleeping roll.
Raggle Fraggle

Stas

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastination
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 05:11:44 pm »

Short version: A caravan arrives to Greymill, the hamlet. Kin finds a purse that a mysterious man in black has dropped containing 1g, 3s, 3c. Kin also finds a trader from the caravan bound and gagged in a nearby barrel. Freeing the man Kin seeks the now available guard job, which the man in black previously held.

If putting the caravan is not possible then let me start my travel up northwest towards the forest.

I will act as the NPCs, but I'll let it slide this time.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Set out for an local outfitter and see about buying a backpack, rations, a waterskin, tackle, rope, a small blade and a sleeping roll.
"..Oh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to get some supplies, before I set out of town. Now.. I have more pressing things to be concerned about."
I will look for a place that sells backpacks, and then I will see if I can get a waterskin, and a week or two of preserved food.

It is still morning.

No I'm not psychic. I just know that this is dwarf fortress. and the most stupidly awesome and inexplicable thing is probably going to be the first thing to happen.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 05:16:37 pm »

"We meet again, as it seems. My name is Ochi. I assume that you are also travelling." Get Backpack, Waterskin, 30ft of rope, a sleeping roll, a knife and 5 rations.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 05:29:58 pm »

Ric cocked his head to the side as he ran into the same man again, this is getting wierd, He thought to himself "Name's Ric. And Yes, I am. Mind me asking your reason fer doin so" Ric Purchases the same equipment
Raggle Fraggle

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 05:37:03 pm »

Okay then. Let see if I can find a clothier that doesn't know of me. I might need a new shirt of a darker or plain color, a pair of pants in green. Maybe I splurge a little more with the money I found. Yes, maybe a pair of new shoes would be in order. Should I buy a weapon too or would that Mort-something or another handle it? I think this will do. And asking the old man for a weapon shouldn't be that hard.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 05:42:26 pm »

"Well then Ric, I.. Am going to be a wandering historian, making my path though life... And what are you going to do?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 05:45:48 pm »

"Plan in short, by the end a my life. I wanna be sittin on a fortune. Your reason sounds good too."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 05:54:35 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Stas

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastination
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2011, 05:59:50 pm »

Kin

Ochi and Ric
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:03:30 pm by Stas »

No I'm not psychic. I just know that this is dwarf fortress. and the most stupidly awesome and inexplicable thing is probably going to be the first thing to happen.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2011, 06:09:54 pm »

Time to visit Janik. He will hopefully have the needed clothes. Also make sure that noone see Kin walking in to Janik, he don't want answer questions, especially not that hatefully mayor.

Stas

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastination
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2011, 06:19:58 pm »

Kin

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2011, 06:26:33 pm »

'Phew. Only you. Thought it was someone annoying. Open the door. Need to talk.' Kin checked the door. Janik often locks the door but at times he forget it. Hope this is one of those times. Wait impatiantly if it isn't.

Stas

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastination
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2011, 06:32:27 pm »

Kin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8