Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Collosseum  (Read 781 times)

Maxrmk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Collosseum
« on: April 24, 2011, 01:27:32 am »

So... Using the advice I got on these forums I have amassed a great number of cavern beasts! Now for the Colosseum! Any retrogradations? Lava fountains? random traps triggered by both dwarves and monsters? or is there a way to make monsters fight each other?

Of course I'm gonna need a new fortress. I lost my first fortress! (I just abandoned before) And it was actually really fun!
A dwarfs goal in life is to die a horribly painful death from one of the many forms of such a fate that the gods have though of.

Anything in between is merely a placeholder.

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Collosseum
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 01:30:36 am »

If you edit the cavern monsters to have the [pet] tag rather than [pet_exotic] or no tag in your world's raws, you can tame some and pit them against others.  See how many troglodytes can take a jabberer, or if bugbats can be weaponized
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Maxrmk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Collosseum
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 01:33:55 am »

Indeed I already did. I have the lazy newb pack which makes it simple to do.
A dwarfs goal in life is to die a horribly painful death from one of the many forms of such a fate that the gods have though of.

Anything in between is merely a placeholder.