Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: EUIII: Divine Wind Multiplayer LP  (Read 3583 times)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
EUIII: Divine Wind Multiplayer LP
« on: April 23, 2011, 03:54:36 pm »

This shall be a chronicle as Bay12 destroys any semblance of the real world in a multiplayer game!

We have 6 players ready, but more are able to join before 5:15 EST!

Code: [Select]
Silent Thunder- Castille
Inteuniso- Holland
Deadmeat-Ottomans
The Doctor- Algiers
Engy- Poland
Hugehead(Semi-Player) - Lithuania

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:58:18 pm by inteuniso »
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: EUIII: Divine Wind Multiplayer LP
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 04:21:11 pm »

Posting to watch. The only thing better than one person messing up history is SIX people messing up history.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 04:32:18 pm »

Awesome. I wish to play if possible. Would England be ok?
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 06:08:21 pm »

How's 5.1?

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 08:31:46 pm »

Ok, I finally managed to get the DQKM checksum after reinstalling it. Next time I'll be able to play.
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 09:57:51 pm »

Well, I guess there'll be a quick brief of what happened from 1399 to 1409.

Castille and Algiers signed a pact of the devil, splitting up Aragon so Algiers could have the Balearic Islands while Castille could get the mainland. The Ottoman Empire fought against a massive Timurid empire, and slowly expanded into Africa. Poland-Lithuania soon became Poland-Lithuania-France, with Poland leading both Personal Unions. Burgundy got into a fight with Lorraine and tiny Holland, and right before the dramatic defeat of the Dutch, the Polish intervened and brought in their friends the French. Quickly making gains, the French distracted the Burgundians so the Hollanders can survive longer.

Will Holland survive the Burgundian Onslaught?
Will France remain in the Personal Union with Poland?
Will Castillian-Algerian relations falter?
Will I decide to put up pictures next time?

Players, you are welcome to make your own AARs. Please feel free to.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 10:33:55 pm »

Well I have decided to take up the mantle of Castille, and to show the world how fearsome the phrase "Reconquista" can be. Now for my first AAR I forgot pictures, and notes, so no exact dates. Also Im gonna try to role play this untill I find my narrative lacking.

Diary of Enrique III King of Castille:
     Too long, it has been far too long. Too long since we had ambition! Too long since we had hope! The people of Castille, No! Of Iberia need a strong leader! One who can show them the fury of all that is holy! In god's name I Enrique III shall be that leader. Far too long has it been since Iberia could claim to be a good, christian land. Too long have the sons of Iberia bickered with one another, but soon we will be united. Soon we will fly a common flag! But, alas, rethoric and speeches do not make a mighty empire. No men do, men and supplies. So that is our goal, to build our army, and to drive the Muslim invaders off of our shores! Only then can we consolidate our power, and march of those Aragonese fools.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 10:41:03 pm »

Diary of Enrique III King of Castille:
     My plan has succeeded. We have pushed Grenada off our shores, and plan to establish a beachhead in Morocco shortly.Soon Africa will bow down to me! Enrique III! Defender of Iberia! But now, I fear I must confess my sins. I have made an unholy alliance with the enemies of Christ, the accursed Algerians. Only with their help can we proceed with our plans. With their support we have taken most of Aragon, but I fear it may be too much. Their power is growing, And I can fee

"My leige! quick! Somebody alert the physician!. No your highness it is not your time! Iberia needs you! Sire!... Alert the Council, squire, I fear our new King may not have the experience to lead us yet"

EDIT: Woops, the beachead in morocco didn't happen yet, it was about to. Sorry I didn't make that clear

Im serious, 10 years into the game, and I get a regency council.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 11:43:53 am »

Now this is EU3 at it's best. Where your grand campaigns clash, your grand bounties can be showed in your rivals' faces, and grand failures are six times as plentiful.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 02:46:46 pm »

Ahhh, EU3, the DF of political sims. DO IT!

I really need to get this game, any idea about what it costs?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 04:16:47 pm »

Ahhh, EU3, the DF of political sims. DO IT!

I really need to get this game, any idea about what it costs?

$30 on steam for the game and all its EPs. Package deal is called Eu3 Chronicles, if you're looking for it.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 08:14:11 pm »

My Steam is dicked up and I lack a credit card I can use, I'll probably end up getting the local (sketch) video game store to order a copy or something. Worked for M2:TW.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 06:40:13 pm »

Darn, Multiplayer won't work for me for some reason  :(... I'll have to toy with it since all I've ever done with this game is fuck about in single player. Although my Zaporozhye kingdom is doing well against the muslims.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:42:45 pm by Svarte Troner »
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 08:15:59 pm »

Darn, Multiplayer won't work for me for some reason  :(... I'll have to toy with it since all I've ever done with this game is fuck about in single player. Although my Zaporozhye kingdom is doing well against the muslims.

Try uninstalling it, deleting all files in the folder, then reinstalling and repatching. There might be some archive different from the normal which would stop you from playing.

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 10:59:31 pm »

Shall we play this weekend? I propose Saturday.
Pages: [1] 2