Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 567209 times)

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #2790 on: June 03, 2013, 05:24:01 am »

Anyone have a tip for first skill to buy with 15pp?
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: June 03, 2013, 06:19:46 am »

I officially have the best name/title.

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: June 03, 2013, 06:41:49 am »

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: June 03, 2013, 07:36:24 am »

Summoning/blue crystals are used in moongates to save any custom NPCs you find in there. Black crystals are just furniture.
e: more info on summoning crystals
I meant the earth/mana/sun ones

- Those often come up in "I want" and "Birthday" quests... so keeping some on you at all times will help you get more platinum coins.
- You can give (interact, give) them and junk stones to your pets. You won't be able to take it back. Your pets will sell those when in town (for far more gold than you), and use those gold to train their skill potentials.
- The god Opatos takes them as an offer. (http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Opatos_of_Earth)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: June 03, 2013, 07:49:26 am »

Summoning/blue crystals are used in moongates to save any custom NPCs you find in there. Black crystals are just furniture.
e: more info on summoning crystals
I meant the earth/mana/sun ones

- Those often come up in "I want" and "Birthday" quests... so keeping some on you at all times will help you get more platinum coins.
- You can give (interact, give) them and junk stones to your pets. You won't be able to take it back. Your pets will sell those when in town (for far more gold than you), and use those gold to train their skill potentials.
- The god Opatos takes them as an offer. (http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Opatos_of_Earth)

Jure takes them too.

Also, I'm sorry Niveras. The list does change. The new hot map is 2p... well, it was yesterday. It has the word BLUE among the characters.
Anyone have a tip for first skill to buy with 15pp?
Negotiation or Traveling.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: June 03, 2013, 08:26:40 am »

Thanks for the skill recommendations. How much favor do you need to get the ability from your god(in my case absorb mana from Itzpalt)? Also, does anyone know what's up with the seemingly random teleporting around? I'm peacefully munching on some grape and then *pop* interrupted and accross the map.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: June 03, 2013, 08:29:24 am »

Are you wearing any cursed equips and/or have the teleportation ether disease? That sounds like it.
Also faithwise I believe it's 30 offerings per reward tier but I'm probably wrong.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: June 03, 2013, 08:56:38 am »

Are you wearing any cursed equips and/or have the teleportation ether disease? That sounds like it.
Also faithwise I believe it's 30 offerings per reward tier but I'm probably wrong.

One of my rings for cursed during a dream... I thought it wouldn't be a big deal... guess I'll have it uncursed. What happens if I sleep with no equipment at all and I get a curse dream? Is there any downside to taking off your gear and re-equipping it when you wake up?

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: June 03, 2013, 09:13:06 am »

Is there any downside to taking off your gear and re-equipping it when you wake up?
Besides being a major pain in the ass? no. Get the feat that protects you from them, forgot the name though

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: June 03, 2013, 09:21:38 am »

Is there any downside to taking off your gear and re-equipping it when you wake up?
Besides being a major pain in the ass? no. Get the feat that protects you from them, forgot the name though
That would be exorcist.
Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: June 03, 2013, 09:38:59 am »

I got an item which had "it enhances your body metabolism" the wiki isn't any help in figuring this one out. Anyone know what it does? My guess would be getting hungry slower.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: June 03, 2013, 09:54:13 am »

That actually increases your healing skill, making you heal faster. To my knowledge, you don't get hunger at an increased rate either.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: June 03, 2013, 10:03:48 am »

Oh yeah. I haven't played for some time, but I am finding a lot fewer ancient books now. Anyone got any tips on where to look for them?

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: June 03, 2013, 10:36:14 am »

Oh yeah. I haven't played for some time, but I am finding a lot fewer ancient books now. Anyone got any tips on where to look for them?

I started a new gunner in 1.19, and I'm swimming in them... this character hasn't even started using spells yet, so I just sold them for gold.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: June 03, 2013, 11:41:00 am »

That would be exorcist.
In E+ 1.19, it only seems to mostly protect you from them. I have been, on occasion, getting cursed whisperings which still get through. But only after I drank enough evolution potions to get basically all the positive mutations. I suspect the feat protects you entirely from it going into negative mutations, but only partially protects very positive ones from moving towards neutral. Something like 1 in 5 seem to end up moving a positive mutation towards neutral.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 291