Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 567181 times)

Kaje

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #2535 on: March 19, 2013, 02:20:37 pm »

Can anyone explain to me what Elona actually is...and perhaps provide me with a working download link of the best version?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: March 19, 2013, 02:22:42 pm »

Can anyone explain to me what Elona actually is...and perhaps provide me with a working download link of the best version?

It is a game about sex with bears and women's panties

Kaje

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: March 19, 2013, 02:28:01 pm »

I almost hope you're serious.

But, seriously, what is it - and where do I get it?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: March 19, 2013, 02:56:19 pm »

I almost hope you're serious.

But, seriously, what is it - and where do I get it?
A roguelike with graphics basically.  It is decorated with awesome and stuff.

Latest version can be found here: http://wikiwiki.jp/elonaplus/

You could also use the English Wiki, but it'll lead you to the japanese wiki/site anyways.

I am personally familiar with the Axfc Uploader link, but dropbox sounds like a decent alternative.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Kaje

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: March 19, 2013, 02:59:32 pm »

Wow, that site hurt my eyes until Google Translate kicked in on Chrome!

Is it all in Japanese, or translated?

Kaje

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: March 19, 2013, 03:11:13 pm »

Have just spent 5 minutes re-rolling for a decent alias!

Buggery Warrior?
Gay of Yellow?
Commandments Infant?

Really?

Still rolling...

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: March 19, 2013, 03:12:19 pm »

I got Homo Helix. I named him Freddy Mercury.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: March 19, 2013, 03:16:03 pm »

the main campaign is translated reasonably, the 2nd part of the campaign has issues, you more or less have to go off of the wiki to play through it, more specifically when you go to head south is when you enter most of the translation problems...but best explination of the game i've heard is its a gaining power neverending rougelike...there is some upper limits in terms of stat caps, but you shouldn't be reaching those anytime soon and the only place you would encounter such caps is floor 190+ of the void(the infinite dungeon of this game)

but i seriously recommend reading http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Beginner%27s_Guide
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: March 19, 2013, 04:06:32 pm »

By the by I was half serious.

What I said actually occurs in the game but it isn't the focus. Panties are just one type of throwing weapon and you can have sex with anything in the game.

Markus

• Bay Watcher
  • [Alignment:Lawful Bacon]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: March 21, 2013, 08:21:00 am »

Yeah. . . there's a lot to be done, but not too much focus.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: March 27, 2013, 09:33:17 pm »

Out of curiosity, do roads on the world map have faster travel speeds than normal grasslands or should I just be going the most direct route?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: March 28, 2013, 12:35:26 am »

They have the same speed, but you're supposedly more likely to get ambushed when not using roads. Of course, you should be able to just run/kill them all, so going directly is probably the better way.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: March 30, 2013, 11:07:36 am »

Travel speed only changes when you are traveling through snow, or if you are wearing items that increase your travel speed on the world map.

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: March 30, 2013, 12:14:25 pm »

Traveling along roads also gives you the chance to meet the traveling merchants.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: March 30, 2013, 02:38:15 pm »

Traveling along roads also gives you the chance to meet the traveling merchants.
I thought you could meet them anywhere. I haven't been paying much attention to where I actually see them though.

In other news, I swear the ether disease RNG is rigged (okay well every RNG is rigged but this one especially). EVERY first mutation I get is always either dementia on spellcasters or debilitation on fighters. Literally every single one. Gosh darn I sure hate the ether wind so much.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 291