Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 567224 times)

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #1740 on: March 16, 2012, 05:16:28 pm »

K, how'd I do that?
Everybody!

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: March 16, 2012, 05:21:28 pm »

Au?

Highlight the item on your inventory/equipment screen and press "x".

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: March 16, 2012, 05:35:51 pm »

ALWAYS get your stuff identified first.

NEVER do a quest >= your level. You always need to be stronger then what it says.

NEVER wear cursed stuff unless you don't have access to a scroll of uncurse and it has some stupidly powerful attributes.

For that level there is a very nice way to handle it. Those blue slimes? They spill poison when hurt/dead. Have a few white putits between you and one of those in a small corridor and use their acid to kill the majority of the monsters. Just make sure you can tank a white putit.
Yeah, I know.  The rest of this dungeon is rather easy as long as you avoid that room.  I just didn't expect to teleport into the middle of it. 

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: March 16, 2012, 05:43:53 pm »

I like raiding the mine for decorations.
*Hugs*

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: March 16, 2012, 09:04:02 pm »

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glasswork happy bed from a weak monster drop in puppy cave. Soooo lucky.

Also, anyone know where I can find really good bullets? I already have a kick-ass gun. 1d63 with darkness damage and a bunch of other stuff.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: March 17, 2012, 05:40:02 pm »

Also, anyone know where I can find really good bullets? I already have a kick-ass gun. 1d63 with darkness damage and a bunch of other stuff.
Wow, that's a great gun.

There are some firearms and ammo sellers at that building below Vernis. You can invest in them.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: March 17, 2012, 05:46:53 pm »

That reminds me.

How'd you start making scrolls? I want to start making material + scrolls again, but I forget how.

Oh, and the crossbow definately sucks my blood... it's killed me a few times, If I can't stop that effect i'll sell it.
Everybody!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: March 17, 2012, 05:55:28 pm »

Jewlers make scrolls.

Don't ask why, I don't know why.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: March 17, 2012, 06:13:00 pm »

Wow, that's a great gun.

There are some firearms and ammo sellers at that building below Vernis. You can invest in them.

I just found out the gun is made of Ether.... Good thing I have a bunch of potions of cure corruption.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: March 17, 2012, 06:23:04 pm »

Sounds like a good target for a change material scroll, personally.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: March 17, 2012, 06:25:28 pm »

Seriously. What the hell.

Turns out my gloves also suck my blood.

Haa...
Everybody!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: March 17, 2012, 06:27:20 pm »

Methinks vampires think they can troll you.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: March 17, 2012, 06:37:14 pm »

Does the effect stack at all?

Everybody!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: March 17, 2012, 06:39:54 pm »

I just found out the gun is made of Ether.... Good thing I have a bunch of potions of cure corruption.

I say give it to a bell or something. Changing the material isn't worth the risk unless the randart effects are really exceptional.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: March 17, 2012, 06:53:19 pm »

I haven't seen a single log or rock or material thingie so far. Maybe i'm unlucky?
Everybody!
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 291