Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Dungeon Game 2  (Read 3814 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Game 2
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 03:47:56 am »

Okay, my guy is done.

NINJA'D: Eh? What type of Formians fly?

Also, would a male skeleton's voice be deeper than a female's? ???

Also, no it would not, both would be unable to talk.
Really I thought the spirit that possesed the bones could talk.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 03:48:26 am »

OCD Post so top says my name, do not mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 03:48:57 am »

Keep it civil guys.
But yes, if a spirit can poses a skeleton, it most likely would be able to talk.
FAKEEDIT:
Ha ha.
REALEDIT:
I think I'm done taking in characters for the time being. I'll see if I can make speedy updates with four, and if I think I can take on more, I'll add them in.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 03:51:42 am by NewsMuffin »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 04:00:16 am »

Huh. We've got a warrior, thief, cleric, and mage. That's convenient.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 04:05:44 am »

Why, that is convenient.
Newsmuffin, I request a spawn atleast 300 miles away form them.
Fuckers gotta find me first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 04:12:22 am »

Well that would just take longer to get started, wouldn't it?

Also, I've added your equipment and skills up in the main post. If you would like to change anything, let me know.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 07:24:22 am »

If it is not too much or too late to join, can I be in with this?

Username: Zako
Name: Zelmir
Class Archtype: Warrior
Color: Blue
Species: Dragonkin (human with draconic heritage)

I wanted to be a stealthy class, but thats already taken, so another warrior is always good!

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 01:38:33 pm »

I'm sorry Zako, you are too late. I'll let you in when I feel comfortable with more players. That should be sometime soon.
Also, since I'm good with the amount of players, I think I'll start writing up the first turn.
You can still ask me to change things, don't worry.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 01:55:38 pm »

Change my Class to Knight plz.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 02:09:30 pm »

(Ok adwarf.)

The cities gates loom before the four travelers. The dry desert winds whipped against their clothes, and biting their skin. The huge iron gates slowly open, and the four mercenaries hop back onto the caravan.

The caravan they were guarding left from Odlenburg three weeks ago, stopping by at many cities to trade their goods. Eventually, they reached their final destination, the desert city of Sachsbak. The desert city soared high into the air, built upon a huge rock jutting from the bedrock below. The city is home to tens of thousands of people, from merchants, to mercenaries, to nobles, to factory workers, most could find a place to hide or work in the bustling city.

The caravan was received well by the populace. The city had a water shortage, and their under ground crops suffered for it. The caravan was carrying tons of food in its thirty covered wagons. The trip had been largely uneventful, the most trouble the caravan had gotten in where a few bar fights, and some missing persons, who were found not long after they were reported missing.

The caravan pulled into the market, and the lead merchant started dealing out goods. This didn't really interest the mercenaries, so they sat around, not really doing anything. Before long, a message boy told them to report to the caravan head for something. They followed him, to the had wagon, and entered.

The caravan head is a disgustingly fat man from the northern areas of the known world. He's a rather likable guy, but sometimes, he just says to much too quickly, and in a weird way. His accent doesn't help much either. As he starts talking, and the four mercenaries can barely make out what he's saying over the racket outside.
"Ah, my fine guards. There is a little... problem. I can't get you your pay until the merchant is finished his trading. Don't... don't be mad, you will get your pay, but probably not today. You have a little time to settle into the city, because it may be awhile until the merchant is finished, as we still have quite a lot of goods. Make yourselves useful to the people of the city. Gods above know they need it. I don't know where you'll be able to find work, my best guess would be the Axe and Beard, which is not too far from here."
He smiles, and dismisses the group with a hand wave, and another guard opens the door behind them.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 03:14:48 pm »

Head to the Axe and Beard, look for work.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 03:57:35 pm »

Head to the Axe and Beard, look for work.

Agreed.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 04:07:30 pm »

"Yessss. Let us find some paying work."

Silver Wing takes out a hollow bolt and a blue potion bottle. Turning the bolt over, he unscrews the bottom and pours about a third of the potion into the injector. He then carefully screws the bolt cap back on and corks the bottle.

"I am ready"

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 05:35:19 pm »

i'll play

EDIT:
Username: hastur
Class: pirate/whaler
color: burnt sienna
gender; male
species; hmmm. One of those goat-men from Diablo 1.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 05:59:51 pm by Hastur »

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2011, 05:45:17 pm »

Hastur, write up a character sheet, and I'll put you in with Zako, when I'm ready.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5